Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hilarious how before today I was seriously opposed to finding out about spoilers... and look where I'm at now. XD

I told myself I would never spoil myself, and somewhere I made a mistake...

Does anyone know of any good keyword filters I can use to block pages containing words like "Fire Emblem", "Hoshido", and "Nohr"? I've been trying and honestly can't find any good free ones. I've already spoiled Bravely Second and Xenoblade for myself, I refuse to let myself spoil Fire Emblem more than I already have!

I don't know any good filter keywords (sorry :/), but I have a suggestion if you want to avoid spoilers: You should probably get off this page. Because the only thing we're doing right now is hyping for spoilers.

Sorry if I sounded rude. >.<

Edited by SageOfAnys

I find it hilarious how before today I was seriously opposed to finding out about spoilers... and look where I'm at now. XD

I still don't want to be spoiled, but at the same time, I can't take my eyes off this thread... Dammit, what should I do...?

The only thing I'll really be trying to avoid are story spoilers, I don't mind learning about who can support who, who all the playable characters are and just in-game mechanics and such in general as we've been learning about that sort of thing for awhile now.

I told myself I would never spoil myself, and somewhere I made a mistake...

When Awakening was released and ppl were translating support I was like: "I'll just read about the characters I like, nothing more"

Soon after I knew almost everything about it's story :'D

...? The game was sold before the release date, leak is an often applied term to such situations...

A leak would be info that's supposed to be behind closed doors that's released, the game is released in Hong Kong, and everyone potentially has access to it now, meaning it's more early info for those who managed to get it early rather than a leak.

OK man, we get it. Is this literally all you're going to do on this thread?

I've done a lot more around the beginning of the thread, just reminding people it's not a leak, and people continued to confuse it for one. If everyone got the memo, people would stop confusing it for one.

Regardless, I'm here for the hype, just because I'm saying one particular thing doesn't mean I'm here for one purpose though.

I'm pretty sure Takumi is the only male sibling that's worthy of my love.

If it's possible to S-Rank siblings, Takumi may end up taking Tsubaki's spot as best boy.

Elise is still my favorite sister though get rekt, Sakura.