Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who bought the game does say on GameFaqs that you can S support Sakura. O_O (If they're not lying.) Not entirely surprising since she has a face rub portrait.

Does this lead us to believe that perhaps Kamui is not truly related to either side by blood? They are a dragon after all...

This is just speculation.

Someone who bought the game does say on GameFaqs that you can S support Sakura. O_O (If they're not lying.) Not entirely surprising since she has a face rub portrait.

Does this lead us to believe that perhaps Kamui is not truly related to either side by blood? They are a dragon after all...

it could be just companions in relationship

If A+ is a platonic support thing then why can't Kamui get it???

Could just be a game balancing thing? Like to prevent your Avatar OP unit from getting an equivalent to S support with every unit on the map.

Its possible. If so then it'll be an interesting story.

Edited by LordTaco42

The Chinese translates roughly as wait and see, this time same gender can reach up to A and other unit with the same sex, the highest would be A.

There is no A+. Never thought I would see the day where I get to put my Chinese to good use. I believe the + means additionally etc etc.

it baffles me how people actually thought gay supports would be a thing

If there is the case, it would seem like Kamui is probably a human born through celestial events? The speculations are real!

it could be just companions in relationship

"Companions" never existed in the Japanese version... only the localization. Not sure if they would add that... but who knows.

Though, if we could S support the Nohr siblings and localization turns it into companions imma be mad LOL.

The Chinese translates roughly as wait and see, this time same gender can reach up to A and other unit with the same sex, the highest would be A.

There is no A+. Never thought I would see the day where I get to put my Chinese to good use. I believe the + means additionally etc etc.

It's the spacing of the A+. Usually if you want to use it as additionally you'd either put a space on neither side or put a space on both sides (maybe it's just my programmer habits, though) but with the spacing like this there is some ambiguity.

but if it's compantion, why not S rank?

My guess is to differentiate between romantic relationships that yield kids and the "bromances". Plus to lock out all other S options once you've got one.

Edited by LordTaco42

Why are you all ignoring this guy?

There is no A+, it's just A.

it baffles me how people actually thought gay supports would be a thing

Games made from Asian video game developers usually have no lgbt support due to the conservative nature of their society unlike the more outspoken western society. So yes I highly doubt there would be A+. But it is nice to hope.

P.S: Like Odinson said, I might be wrong. Anyone have the link to the page?

Edited by pradian

I have the game now. Wouldn't be playing that right now, though. I'm at work. I'm also unlikely to reveal anything important (since I'm one day late anyway).

"Companions" never existed in the Japanese version... only the localization. Not sure if they would add that... but who knows.

Though, if we could S support the Nohr siblings and localization turns it into companions imma be mad LOL.

Actually, cross-generation relationships (uncle/niece, aunt/nephew) become this in the JP version. The localisation makes cousins this too.

Edited by nocturnal YL