Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW INFO ON THE BLUE-HAIRED MAID: She appears in chapter 8 or 9 as an enemy. (What?) However, the leaker(?) cannot get her.

made a new post just in case

They played on Hoshido Path right?

I have an idea. Anyone want to try their hand at writing a few supports between characters they are excited for? Platonic or romantic. Maybe I little like this.

Kamui: Felicia, do you have any idea what day it is?

Felicia: No, did I miss something important?

Kamui: Fire Emblem: Fates released (albeit early)! Everyone is looking forward to the spoilers!

Felicia: I'm sorry master I appear to have misplaced them.

Kamui: Felicia you are such a klutz! Quickly, go find them!

Felicia: Ri-right away master Kamui!

Just kidding. This is fun though.

I think that's right. I'll likely pick Samurai for Hoshido (I love Myrmidons) and for Nohr I think it'll be Mercenary. Gotta get those Trueblades and Great Heroes.

Hmm..I like this idea. Guess I'll try my hand with Mamui and Aqua. Nohr path.

Kamui: Hello Aqua.

Aqua: Is there something that you needed Kamui?

Kamui: Yes. There is. Can I ask you a question?

Aqua:...Sure.

Kamui: Alright then. You said that you love Hoshido right?

Aqua: Yes.

Kamui: Well then why did you join me then? Why betray your homeland?

Aqua: I haven't betrayed Hoshido.

Kamui:...

Aqua: Even though I support Hoshido, I believe that there are good people in Nohr. Good people that deserve to be freed from Garon's rule. My... brothers...sisters...Even though they abandoned me...they are good people. The closer that we are to Garon, the easier it'll be to assassinate him and end this foolish war. Besides, there's something about you that tells me that you're worth following. And I'm going to trust my instincts.

Kamui: How can you say that so easily?

Agua:?

Kamui: Garon is evil...I know that. But he is still your father...H-

Aqua: Enough! Garon is no father of mine! Would a father abandon his child after she was kidnapped by another country?! I think not! I will have my vengeance..Hoshido and Nohr will not be free until his blood is spilled. And I will gladly cut him down...

Kamui: Aqua...

Alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.

Funnily enough i just got my ID today so i could actually go do that, but there is none in the house right now though and it is late and i don't drive, I'll get some by release day though.. Should we get a toast going for release day maybe?

news flash: someone in Baidu asked if Kamui can marry the nohr siblings.

I literally asked my Chinese friend to ask it in the forums LMAO.

So that's probably her.

I literally asked my Chinese friend to ask it in the forums LMAO.

So that's probably her.

LOL it could be her. She did say she's helping a friend ask that question... does her profile pic there have a white puppy?

LOL it could be her. She did say she's helping a friend ask that question... does her profile pic there have a white puppy?

I asked her, and yes she has a puppy. HAHAHA. It's her.

Originally I asked her to check for info and she said that people just say "Lol imma fuck the older sis." Like it's already supposed to be true, but no actual news confirmation.

So I asked her to ask them explicitly.

I'm not sure if the guy will know though, cause she said it seems like he only played a little?

I asked her, and yes she has a puppy. HAHAHA. It's her.

Originally I asked her to check for info and she said that people just say "Lol imma fuck the older sis." Like it's already supposed to be true, but no actual news confirmation.

So I asked her to ask them explicitly.

I'm not sure if the guy will know though, cause she said it seems like he only played a little?

If he has unlocked the support menu, then he should be able to see it

LOL I don't, sorry xD The SADAHARU looks familiar to me but I don't know the actual name xD

Edited by LoboKD001

HI GUESTS!

But seriously did the people posting get taken down by Nintendo or something? I remember them coming down hard on the people who got Pokemon X and Y a few days early and actually took their copies. Normally leakers are much more enthusiastic about posting literally everything about a game when they get it before street date...

If he has unlocked the support menu, then he should be able to see it

LOL I don't, sorry xD The SADAHARU looks familiar to me but I don't know the actual name xD

Yeah that's what I thought too, but since I can't read Chinese I don't know what version he bought (black or white) and I don't know if he has their supports. :(

I'm assuming he has black kingdom tho, since you say that?

Man, if the answer is 'no you cannot S-rank Nohr siblings' (which would not be surprising), I'm scared of what'll happen on these forums. If the answer is yes, I'm still scared of what'll happen lol.

Edited by mewyeon

Man, if the answer is 'no you cannot S-rank Nohr siblings', I'm scared of what'll happen on these forums lol.

Haha, I'm already clutching my chest in agony just waiting.

Yeah that's what I thought too, but since I can't read Chinese I don't know what version he bought (black or white) and I don't know if he has their supports. :(

I'm assuming he has black kingdom tho, since you say that?

I think he got white Kingdom because in one shot of Chapter 6, he seems to be fighting Nohrian soliders and Hinoka (looks like it) is her ally.

EDIT: yes he is playing white kingdom, he took a photo of the white Kingdom box art... doesn't that mean we won't know if we can marry Nohrian siblings yet :V

Edited by LoboKD001