Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes

I'll be sure to mark that in. Can all of the Hoshido fathers marry all the Hoshido women? With the exception of characters that are directly related (Takumi, Ryouma, Sakura, and Hinoka)?

I'm really getting bothered: It seems like there are more available child-birthing males than viable females on either should you choose M!Kamui. Is there a work-around to this at all? Besides choosing a female Kamui?

I'll be sure to mark that in. Can all of the Hoshido fathers marry all the Hoshido women? With the exception of characters that are directly related (Takumi, Ryouma, Sakura, and Hinoka)?

Yes.

In addition: (Bro A supports between male hoshido units)(there may be more, this is what I just happened to stumble across)

Tubaki+Hinata
Saizou+Ryoma
Asuma+Tsukuyomi
Ryoma+Takumi
Takumi+Joker
Nishiki+Hinata
Tsukuyomi+Nishiki

Yuugiri only has supports with Kamui (male and female) and Kanna (if you married Male!Kamui to her)

That's a damn shame. If Yuugiri is anything to go by, it seems they're doing the same thing they did in Awakening and give characters who aren't in the marriage loop absolutely jack in terms of supports.

At Long last, all of the romantic supports are done with the exception of the children. (If I missed anything let me know, I'm not perfect after all.)

But before I head off to bed, I need to get the character and support sections in for these characters, I need to know their alignment since they seem to only support with Kamui.

Crimson

Asura

Izana

Fuuga

Anna

Yukimura

I'm currently adding the Translated Support section so look forward to that in a few.

The Translated Supports are Courtesy of SatsumaFSoysoy. He's only given me C-Supports So far. Remember, if you'd like to provide translations then send me a PM.

So...is there any more information on A+ supports?

Also wtf no joker supports for Mkamui? Just gonna leave his butler in the cold? Don't even speak to me peasant.

I haven't been told of anymore. And ah, I did not notice that. I'll fix that right away, MKamui does have Joker in his supports.

I'm really getting bothered: It seems like there are more available child-birthing males than viable females on either should you choose M!Kamui. Is there a work-around to this at all? Besides choosing a female Kamui?

Well it seems to me if you chose M!Kamui you would have to pick a female who actually can't support any of the other fathers like Say'ri or Anna in Awakening. It would leave a spot open, but if you pick F!Kamui you would have to do the same a pick a male unit that doesn't S support with females (which would mean they don't have a kid locked to them) like Gunther (Fates) or Basillio (Awakening) so hopefully there is an option for the picky. Otherwise, no matter which gender you pick, someone is going to be missing a kid.

Well it seems to me if you chose M!Kamui you would have to pick a female who actually can't support any of the other fathers like Say'ri or Anna in Awakening. It would leave a spot open, but if you pick F!Kamui you would have to do the same a pick a male unit that doesn't S support with females (which would mean they don't have a kid locked to them) like Gunther (Fates) or Basillio (Awakening) so hopefully there is an option for the picky. Otherwise, no matter which gender you pick, someone is going to be missing a kid.

...Why would lady kamui have to not pick a kid bachelor If the balance is more men then women? She'd just get his kid and her kid.

Edit: Unless you're trying to get as many people to have kids as possible, not just get the kids themselves. Is that what you mean? Cuz all the kids except aqua and kamui's are tied to dads so as long as those dudes get married the rest of the ladies can live it up in Bachelorette heaven and go 'accidentally' walk in on the guys baths whenever they want.

Edited by Eveangaline

So I made this graph

8kRlxTM.png?1

Link to google docs version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VbIlE3rLIS8-9KoKYzWXTTagC_tJk5NM2XrqFVgWPQw/edit?usp=sharing

That shows the S-supports of all 3 routes (green= yes S-support, red= no supports, and white = siblings, so only A-support)

In a separate document (cause google docs didn't want to save text color values) is a list of all of the possible male A-support combinations (except for Kamui, cause he can A-support every person of the same gender).

In the document the units are color coded for easy sorting.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_POycW5dhfkWndhVWZXMTk5cTA/view?usp=sharing

(Also ignore the borders. Idk why they're there & can't get them to go away)

Then you can see I started on the girl's A-supports but was literally falling asleep while typing it, so I'll come back to that later.

Edited by squkyshoes

Counting it up, it does seem like you'd miss out on one child if you're Mamui and don't marry a mamui exclusive female or a second gen (if you can). Or marries zero, was the adoption thing ever cleared up? Famui shouldn't have the same problem regardless.

Which kinda sucks. However, maybe we don't have all the supports yet.

Edited by GoldenMapleLeaf

...Why would lady kamui have to not pick a kid bachelor If the balance is more men then women? She'd just get his kid and her kid.

Edit: Unless you're trying to get as many people to have kids as possible, not just get the kids themselves. Is that what you mean? Cuz all the kids except aqua and kamui's are tied to dads so as long as those dudes get married the rest of the ladies can live it up in Bachelorette heaven and go 'accidentally' walk in on the guys baths whenever they want.

I was talking about getting as many kids as possible. Although, I was only thinking of first gen and didn't consider that F!Kamui and M!Kamui can just marry second gen if need be. So maybe this is more of a concern for someone who hasn't seen the kids.

Edited by Reset

I'm really curious about Crimson and Flora's supports... If they're Mamui sexual it throws off all of my plans!

I know that Flora is MaMUi-sexual.

Crimson, Draj and Lilith suddenly wanting to marry are the only possible ones. And I'm not sure they even support with MaMui.

I know that Flora is MaMUi-sexual.

Crimson, Draj and Lilith suddenly wanting to marry are the only possible ones. And I'm not sure they even support with MaMui.

Well damn, back to the drawing board I guess! Thanks though.

Well damn, back to the drawing board I guess! Thanks though.

WEll, this is assuming that they DON'T support with anyone but Kamui and that no more characters are revealed when the third route is released.

I'm really curious about Crimson and Flora's supports... If they're Mamui sexual it throws off all of my plans!

I feel your pain, sister.

@Onestep

But Crimson dies in the the third route?

Edited by I love fire emblem