3rd Route Chapter titles and Sypnosis (Spoilers!)

VincentASM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Awakening, we soldiers of the Lucina's army has fought ChromxFemaleRobin and MaleRobinxCordelia to a bitter end. But in Fates with the Canon Cannon possessed in our hand we can blown the f*$k out of anyone dare to fight us.

All hail Lucina X Male Robin, all hail Male Kamui x Azura, ALL HAIL MaMU x Lead Heroine.

Jking aside, I'm very pleased with the way the third route is. :D

Edited by Awakener_

In Awakening, we soldiers of the Lucina's army has fought ChromxFemaleRobin and MaleRobinxCordelia to a bitter end. But in Fates with the Canon Cannon possessed in our hand we can blown the f*$k out of anyone dare to fight us.

All hail Lucina X Male Robin, all hail Male Kamui x Azura, ALL HAIL MaMU x Lead Heroine.

Hail MMU x FLead!!!!

I am also very happy with how the 3rd route turned out.We get a sort of canon ship with Corrin x Azura and while it is canon(And god forbid there is a canon pairing), it is one of the more genuine ones in which they don't through stuff at each other or slap each other in the face with their knuckle.

Lucina is the lead ? Since when ?

Lucky you, having your waifu as a near-canon pairing, we don't have that luck. :/
Oh well, it can't be worse, than FemRobin/Chrom so there is that.

You know that Kamui is 'supposed' to be you ? Giving him a canon pairing is a bad move.

Plus, Aqua doesn't seem to be that much of a lead... for now.

Edited by B.Leu

Lucina is the lead ? Since when ?

Lucky you, having your waifu as a near-canon pairing, we don't have that luck. :/

Oh well, it can't be worse, than FemRobin/Chrom so there is that.

You know that Kamui is 'supposed' to be you ? Giving him a canon pairing is a bad move.

Plus, Aqua doesn't seem to be that much of a lead... for now.

Revealed in the FE cipher stream where they have Kozaki drawn the heroines of the two game (Awakening and if), Lucina and Azura. Lucina is specifically mentioned with the word "heroine'.

Is it bad for them to do so? Maybe. but they did it and I'm happy about it. Thank you IS for the greatest weapon we need to fight Camilla's army.

Edited by Awakener_

Revealed in the FE cipher stream where they have Kozaki drawn the heroines of the two game (Awakening and if), Lucina and Azura. Lucina is specifically mentioned with the word "heroine'.

No offence to you, I like you. But if they consider Lucina to be the 'heroine', they need to read the definition of the word again. Saying that Lucina is the face of the game, m'okay that's true, calling her the 'heroine', no, just no, might as well call Flavia and Basilio the heroes of the game too then.

I wonder if this will be the same thing with Aqua... outside of the third path I mean, since they push her in our throat in this one.

... btw, no FemKamui/Aqua ?

Edited by B.Leu

No offence to you, I like you. But if they consider Lucina to be the 'heroine', they need to read the definition of the word again. Saying that Lucina is the face of the game, m'okay that's true, calling her the 'heroine', no, just no, might as well call Flavia and Basilio the heroes of the game too then.

I wonder if this will be the same thing with Aqua... outside of the third path I mean, since they push her in our throat in this one.

... btw, no FemKamui/Aqua ?

It ok, not all people liked Lucina or liked her enough in the Awakening's fandom to be happy about her being the heroine. Also I was surprised too, guess Lucina popularity was too much, heheh~

oh I really wanted FemKamuixAzura too since Male Kamui look like sh*t compared to his counterpart.

Edited by Awakener_

It's not that I really dislike Lucina, but when you see that Robin and Chrom, the real heroes of the game, can barely be called the that in the first place, well, my exalted hand want to palm my face.

Like I said might as well call Flavia an heroine too then.

... I like Robin/Lucina, just for the drama it'll give. :p

But not everybody like having a pairing shoved in their face, especially if one of the character in the ship is supposed to be you.

Edited by B.Leu

I'm surprised you left M!Robin x Tharja out of that list, as I always figured they were the arch enemies of us Robcina shippers. I mean, it could even be argued that ChromxF!Robin at least had an uneasy peace with us, as many of them seemed to pair Robin with Lucina whenever they played M!Robin (even if they by necessity be destroyed in the end, like all the rest)

Joking aside, I really hope M!Kamui x Azura managed to hook me just like M!Robin x Lucina did. Like, something about that ship just got to me, you know. To the point that it inspired me to write not one, but two fanfics, and propelled it into the very exclusive inner circle of my handful of true OTPs.

Some endgame boss info.

Shenmey Ch 22
Strategist Level 10
HP +22
STR +15
MAG +14
SKL +14
SPD +11
LCK +7
DEF +17
RES +16
Tome B, Staff B
Magic +2, Battle Command
Rabbit God - 4th, Great Festal, Summon Wind

Shenmey Ch 23
Strategist Level 12
HP +26
STR +15
MAG +17
SKL +15
SPD +11
LCK +5
DEF +18
RES +21
Tome B, Staff B
Magic +2, Battle Command
Rainarok, Fortify, Weakness

Mikoto Ch 24
War Priestess Lv 13
HP +25
STR +15
MAG +20
SKL +15
SPD +11
LCK +6
DEF +15
RES +16
Bow A, Staff B
Renewal, Magic Counter
Zanshin, Silver Bow, Autumn Festal

Sumeragi Ch 25
Trueblade Lv 14
HP +25
STR +19
MAG +6
SKL +18
SPD +12
LCK +6
DEF +20
RES +10
Sword A
Flowing Strike, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire
Hagakure, True Ganglari

Gunter Ch 26
Great Knight Lv 15
HP +24
STR +15
MAG +5
SKL +17
SPD +11
LCK +10
DEF +15
RES +18
Sword D, Lance C, Axe D
Absolute Offence, Hit and Avoid +20, Status Immunity
Brave Lance, Tomahawk, Steel Sword, Bifrost

Anankos Ch 27
Invisible Dragon (1) Lv 37
HP +60
STR +15
MAG +15
SKL +18
SPD +18
LCK +15
DEF +15
RES +15
Breath E
Hit and Avoid +20, Status Immunity
Invisible Breath (1)

Anankos Core Ch 28
Invisible Dragon (2) Lv 40
HP +80
STR +25
MAG +25
SKL +25
SPD +25
LCK +25
DEF +25
RES +25
Breath E
Invisible Breath (2)

Anankos Head Ch 28
Invisible Dragon (2) Lv 40
HP +60
STR +20
MAG +20
SKL +20
SPD +20
LCK +20
DEF +20
RES +20
Breath E
Invisible Breath (1)

Anankos Left Arm Ch 28
Invisible Dragon (1) Lv 40
HP +40
STR +16
MAG +16
SKL +16
SPD +16
LCK +16
DEF +16
RES +16
Breath E
Invisible Breath (1)

Anankos Right Arm Ch 28
(Same as Left Arm)

Note that I might be missing some info. For example...

I dunno how Gunter can equip those weapons with his low weapon ranks. Plus he can equip a staff?

Edited by VincentASM

Just a question.Is Anakos(Who I assume is Hydra just that is its English name)the father of Azura or Corrin?Based on what you have, he is the Invisible Dragon, but isn't that Azura's father?And I thought Anakos(Hydra)was Corrin's father?

Sorry, I forgot to correct the skill order.

Hit and Avoid +20 should be Dragonskin. That makes more sense for Anankos and buffs the slightly unimpressive Gunter too.

Just a question.Is Anakos(Who I assume is Hydra just that is its English name)the father of Azura or Corrin?Based on what you have, he is the Invisible Dragon, but isn't that Azura's father?And I thought Anakos(Hydra)was Corrin's father?

Corrin is Anankos and Mikoto's son/daughter.

Azura, I dunno. Her mother seems to be Shenmey though. Her father is probably Garon or Anankos.

Many asked this already but have never seen an answer for it... Its possible to grind in The 3rd Route?

From one screenshot I saw, seems like it.

These boss's stats... Holy are they anticlimactic, I guess I'm too used to Awakening level of boss's stats but these are just pitiful...

They're added to the classes.

So. Not really.

You still need to add the class bases, but I don't think it's gonna change much, haha.

If it matters, caps are lower for all characters, hovering near the 30-35 mark.

I still dislike the third path, and I will to so forever. But geez, thoses stats, those characters... it's just awesome.

Edited by B.Leu

You still need to add the class bases, but I don't think it's gonna change much, haha.

If it matters, caps are lower for all characters, hovering near the 30-35 mark.

Oh ok, phew.

The stat caps? These are like RD's kind of caps to me.... Although the HP caps aren't up to 80 thank gad. I'm starting to feel why people didn't like Awakening's rout chapters in RD's long but pretty animations.

The 3rd route mushes all of the characters...... I sense smut fanfictions on FF.net with Xander and Ryoma

The stat caps? These are like RD's kind of caps to me.... Although the HP caps aren't up to 80 thank gad. I'm starting to feel why people didn't like Awakening's rout chapters in RD's long but pretty animations.

The 3rd route mushes all of the characters...... I sense smut fanfictions on FF.net with Xander and Ryoma

You speak like that's a bad thing.

Joking aside, I have to wonder what MyCastle will look like in the 3rd path, and who will handle the prison, Orochi or Zero?

You speak like that's a bad thing.

Joking aside, I have to wonder what MyCastle will look like in the 3rd path, and who will handle the prison, Orochi or Zero?

Both :Kappa:

Want to insert the heavy breathing cat igf because I am honestly looking forward to Third Path above the other two but damn for some reason this site denies me that right!

You can insert image via img code, what are you smoking?