3rd Route Chapter titles and Sypnosis (Spoilers!)

VincentASM

...can I get a picture of Crimson, or at least can someone tell me who he is?

He/she is a rebel Wyvern Rider(?) from Chevalier.

I'm not sure if they're crucial to the plot at all o__o

But I guess nobody saw their death coming.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He/she is a rebel Wyvern Rider(?) from Chevalier.

I'm not sure if they're crucial to the plot at all o__o

But I guess nobody saw their death coming.

Crimson is a girl that much is certain.

(Cuz if it was a guy, he'd have a kid regardless lol)

I at least like the idea of this route. It's a shame its DLC, because I feel that neither of the normal campaigns give you the reassuring satisfaction everything's alright.

Speaking of, in such campaigns, do you just... slaughter those that don't side with you, or?

Hmmm

[spoiler=some spoila thoughts]

Wow

such spoiler.

Anyway, im thinking the Invisibles are actually the Faceless that we heard about a while back. Almost positive tbh. Or perhaps the Nosferatu things? This is just the story about that junk? Either way, sounds interesting. Poor Crimson.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I don't want to dwell further into spoilers, so I have a question: Is their any other...

...canonical death in the third path other than Crimson?

They advertised that the third route would be free to download until a certain date in June 2016, right? I hope that really does mean it's free and it's free for us overseas too.

That's for the special edition. It's not free for the standard game.

I don't want to dwell further into spoilers, so I have a question: Is their any other...

...canonical death in the third path other than Crimson?

The chapter summaries are very vague. Crimson's is the only death mentioned in the summaries of a character who's confirmed to be playable in the other routes, however there could easily be more in the game itself.

Sadly, I can't answer much beyond what the synopses mention, but I'm acquiring the game files as we speak (thanks to one of our awesome leak buddies), so I can dig around for more info later ^^

I haven't read through much since I don't want to spoil anything, but I must know where you got this information from. I didn't even know we had a release date on the third path, much less what it was about.

I haven't read through much since I don't want to spoil anything, but I must know where you got this information from. I didn't even know we had a release date on the third path, much less what it was about.

Haha, I forgot to mention it because I was busy XD

It's from the script files that were data-mined. Not sure why they're there, although the chapter titles may be there for exchanging data between games.

[spoiler=thoughts]regarding Crimson's death, I guess they just want to add some drama within(and not make the 3rd path the best path since we can get all characters there). Also, the synopsis is pretty vague about how Kamui finds the Invisible Kingdom, hopefully there's a good storytelling about it.

Haha, I forgot to mention it because I was busy XD

It's from the script files that were data-mined. Not sure why they're there, although the chapter titles may be there for exchanging data between games.

I see, thank you for the quick reply. At first I thought it, too, had been released ahead of time somehow.

Six hours left until we can play the game. Damn, I'm so excited I don't know what to do while I wait!

First think first, thank you very much for giving us the info !

...And there goes hope of an SMT-style Neutral route, ending off just as bad/worse as the others.

I freaking agree, it's annoying. :/

...So here goes my wish for a kill everything path... >:-(

I really don't like the idea of the Hidden Kingdom to be honest, why couldn't it be simply monsters ? Bah...

Also, what the hell is this obvious Hoshido 'good guy' favoritism ? Kamui go staight up to Hoshido, like that, no choice, no anything. What gives ? I mean crap !

Also, great freaking idea that, to ask for help with people you rejected or run away from. Bah !

Edited by B.Leu

We have info on the Hoshido and Nohr routes like this?

Yes, but people will probably finish the game soon so I won't need to transcribe/translate them ^^

Hmm, sadly, there aren't any chapter dialogue files for the 3rd route. Makes sense and probably for the best.

If I find any new info, I'll let you all know.

Thanks if you're able to. Really interested on how they differ and who dies on either route.

Well, it appears that Suzukaze and Flora die on the Hoshido route.

I wonder if the S-Ranks between Avatar and the "Sibling Characters group" of each side will change on the third path.

They can be generic to the point they can cover all 3 paths.

Or the 3rd path can have unique supports. If you buy Nohr, you obviously get Nohr S-Rank supports of Nohr units and same goes for if you buy Hoshido. But the 3rd path opens up for unique supports.

Am I correct?

I don't think there are unique supports for the 3rd path, aside from pairings only possible there. Based on what I've seen, the supports seem to focus more on the character's personality and past, rather than the political situation around them,so they're all rather neutral and can be reused. Of course, we don't have any script for the third path chapters yet, so they could also add new support scripts. I don't think that's likely though, considering how we have scripts of support pairings only possible in the third path.

Edited by NeonZ

Digging through the soundtrack, and it appears that there are map and boss themes for the third path included.

Specifically, there are files with "STRM_MAP" or "STRM_BOSS", then an underscore, then either A, B, or C, and then a letter (for example: STRM_BOSS_B2). I recognized a couple of the STRM_BOSS_B files as music that was ripped from the Nohr route and uploaded to youtube, which makes me stand to reason A is Hoshido and C is the third path.

EDIT: Wait... oddly, underneath "STRM_MAP", there are selections for E and F as well.

DOUBLE EDIT: ...And those sound like enemy phase themes, though F2 is the Ablaze version of Conquest from Awakening. Maybe skirmish themes?

Also, at the end there are files named "MAPEX_(insert letter)1". Sound like final map themes. And funnily enough, they're all the exact same (or at least, the first minute is. I don't fancy sitting for 25 minutes listening to the same piece of music trying to spot variations.)

Edited by The DanMan