3rd Route Chapter titles and Sypnosis (Spoilers!)

VincentASM

I thought she was born in Nohr cause I remember her telling Kamui this when they first meet.

Probably. Now that you mention it...

After Azura's father was killed, her mother "took her" away from the Invisible Kingdom. I assume her mother was still pregnant with her?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably. Now that you mention it...

After Azura's father was killed, her mother "took her" away from the Invisible Kingdom. I assume her mother was still pregnant with her?

What does she say when Kamui confronts her about knowing about the invisible kingdom?

Ruler of the Principality of Izumo. He has an unexpectedly cheerful and joking personality in contrast to their beautiful and divine appearance.

Unlike other units, Izana will appear in the player's My Castle after a reaching a specific chapter, where he can be recruited.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Izana

Ruler of the Principality of Izumo. He has an unexpectedly cheerful and joking personality in contrast to their beautiful and divine appearance.

Unlike other units, Izana will appear in the player's My Castle after a reaching a specific chapter, where he can be recruited.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Izana

He even has MyRoom Data and supports.

• 3 weeks later...

can you make these summaries more detailed? that would be so helpful

Kirokan has you covered : )

This topic just contains translations of the map synopses before the actual 3rd path files leaked.

Anyway, since this topic is no longer needed, I'll close it. But if anybody has anything extra to add, feel free to make a new topic, post in Kirokan's topic or PM me, etc.

Edited by VincentASM