literally the best character in IF (SPOILERS)

Esme

I don't remember seeing her portrait before, who is she?

I don't know all the details about her, but I do know that she is a recruitable character. (I don't know if she is route-exclusive, though.)

/feg/ (4chan's Fire Emblem general on /vg/.) ripped all the data for Fates earlier today. They have the music, enemy portraits, everyone's children, support convos, bathhouse dialogue-- even details about the neutral route! I can post portraits if you guys want. Although I'm sure someone has done that already...

plz esme

K. Hopefully I don't get into trouble for this.

[spoiler=children portraits]1435103731508.jpg

My favorite is Foleo. Hard to believe he's a dude, but he often says so in his dialogue. His description mentions his good taste in "aesthetics".

Thanks bro!

Foleo's a dude? whoa

My favorite from there might be Matoi and Soleil, idk

TRAP EMBLEM

Kaze's daughter is the cutest thing in the world, omg.

ALSO SMILING BENOIT

1435106107710.png

I want to protect it!

btw Foleo is a smooth motherfucker

1435104981018.png

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WFgE4uL4KH
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tD6JA7Ivlj
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1619n9bKI6H

One of his lines is:

>Everything suits you so it's worth making clothes for you, but I know that you look most beautiful when you're not wearing anything at all.

Edited by Esme

Literally my new waifu

mine 2 brah

I think she's of the "Weapon Master" class. I saw a portrait for the generic enemy version of that class and the guy is wearing the same hat she is.

btw Zero and Shara (Not!Tharja) have S supports with same-sex Kamui. Cool beans~

Dammit! I was hoping to play as male my first playthrough, but now that I have seen Foleo, it looks like I'll have to marry Leo my first playthrough. He's so cute! XD

He is! Apparently he's part of the (formerly) female-only class, Troubadour. Don't quote me on that, though. It's just what I have heard.

MID_MYUNIT_ソシアルナイト: 騎士
MID_MYUNIT_アーマーナイト: 重装騎士
MID_MYUNIT_アクスファイター: 斧戦士
MID_MYUNIT_マーシナリー: 傭兵
MID_MYUNIT_シーフ: 盗賊
MID_MYUNIT_侍: 侍
MID_MYUNIT_鬼人: 鬼人
MID_MYUNIT_槍術士: 槍術士
MID_MYUNIT_呪い師: 呪い師
MID_MYUNIT_修験者: 修験者
MID_MYUNIT_巫女: 巫女
MID_MYUNIT_天馬武者: 天馬武者
MID_MYUNIT_弓使い: 弓使い
MID_MYUNIT_ドラゴンナイト: 竜騎士
MID_MYUNIT_忍: 忍
MID_MYUNIT_ダークマージ: 魔道士
MID_MYUNIT_ロッドナイト: 杖騎士
MID_MYUNIT_薬商人: 薬商人

So this confirms that Kamui can choose any class as his/her secondary class. Interesting thing, though, is the last class. It's called "Medicine Merchant" and uses Lances and Bows. Apparently there is a skill associated with it that basically gives you the Galeforce effect if you consume an item like a vulnerary. Cool stuff.

REPORTING FOR DUTY

Harold/Arthur's son is pretty cute in a aww-cute-kid kind of way, but I'm not sure if I'm shota-crazy enough to actually want an S-support with him...

also, off topic, but OH MY GOD is that Roxas/Namine I see?? It's been so long since I've last seen the ultimate OTP, I think I might cry lol