Same-Sex Marriage Confirmed

Kirokan

Honestly, I am genuinely grateful for the inclusion of LGBT folks in Fates. It really isn't a about who's gay or whether or not I can date so-and-so--it's the steps Nintendo is taking to acknowledge that gay people, gamers to be exact, exist. And this is a positive step forward for not only Fire Emblem but other Nintendo titles.

I'm fine with this, but I have seen more than a few people who have still complained because it isn't exactly what they envisioned. Yes, it might be restricted and that may disappoint but some people have actually went as far as to call the game homophobic. That's the sort of thing I dislike.

I have a friend who said similiar things to you, that he's glad to at least have something in the game, even though it might not be perfect, and he's at least grateful for what there is.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRYING TO AVOID SPOILERS SO I HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING ELSE IN THE THREAD

but is Zero exclusively gay, or can he be in a heterosexual relationship as well? Does anyone know?

Also, you still get kids when you go for the same-sex route, and yes, this includes Kanna.

Do you have a source for this? I've seen so much flip-flopping on whether this is true or not.

Edited by EJ107

Do you have a source for this? I've seen so much flip-flopping on whether this is true or not.

I think it was said the epilogue S support same sex texts (from the text dump) state adoption as the method. I haven't looked at that part of the text dump myself, but was from a reliable person : )

I think it was said the epilogue S support same sex texts (from the text dump) state adoption as the method. I haven't looked at that part of the text dump myself, but was from a reliable person : )

I heard that the S support epilogues mention adoption but the children do not actually appear in the game. I think it was revealed on the Marriage thread that there were no F!Kanna/Eponine sibling or M!Kamui/Eponine parent/child supports in the text dump.

There was also someone who claimed a 2ch player who married Zero didn't get child paralogues.

Edited by EJ107

Was this feature indispensable ? Do we really care about this ?

I would rather like to see gameplay news than features just to bring stupid debates...

I would rather like to see gameplay news than features just to bring stupid debates...

Obviously quite a lot of people care about it, or it wouldn't have been included.

Aaand maybe you should try to stay away from pairing/shipping/support/Fe Amie threads if you're only interested in the gameplay.

Can't you s rank that Kite Flyer prepromote lady as Femui or am I delusional?

Where did you find this?

I just haven't seen much info on her in general, but it may be worth to check out. On the other side, Nintendo would probably have mentioned it in their article if this was possible, so I'd be not so sure about it.

Edited by Sias

Where did you find this?

I just haven't seen much info on her in general, but it may be worth to check out. On the other side, Nintendo would probably have mentioned it in their article if this was possible, so I'd be not so sure about it.

I must be getting names confused, I'm not very good with keeping them straight.

If it makes some people happy, and obviously required minimal effort, I don't understand why you'd even care.