I miss the GBA era.

ZemZem

I still remember my base speed Eliwood at promotion. He was still doubling enemies in EHM. My sides were broken.

rng screwed Eliwoods are so sad =|

I actually like using him tbh... Specially if he gets SPD blessed

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you get stuff like speed blessed Hector, and it just turns your whole day around.

It's funny how he doesn't even need to be much SPD blessed in order to double stuff, even on HHM.

FE7's enemies are kind of pathetic haha

It's funny how he doesn't even need to be much SPD blessed in order to double stuff, even on HHM.

FE7's enemies are kind of pathetic haha

I found Hector doubling more with mediocre speed in HHM compared with some units with good speed in Ephraim's Route HM. .w.

I should get back to playing hacks. I haven't checked the progress of many in a while lol

the project library just got completely updated, its super accurate even with chapter length in longest to shortest :) check it out!

Or a STR blessed Lyn.

I once had a Lyn who capped Str, Spd, Skl, and Luck

Monster

I used :Sophia: . She turned out pretty well in my first FE6 hard mode run. Only babysitting in the desert chapter was sort of annoying for me...

o.O

Jamke!Swordtwins yes plz

Rutoga/Rutger yes plz

I don't have any large feelings towards any GBA FE's besides 6.

I don't like gba romhacks.

I also don't like people in any fanbase wishing for "x era" again

Thanks ZM :/

It makes Awakening look like nothing doesn't it.

Now just wait for FE15.

FE15:

FULLY ANIMATED SUPER HOT XXX ANIME SEX SCENES WITH YOUR FAVORITE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS (AMIIBO COMPATIBLE-- YOU CAN FUCK YOUR AMIIBO CHARACTERS IN REAL TIME, TOO! NO ONE IS SAFE!)

In all seriousness, though, I like all the optional features they've added so far, but at the same time they're a little iffy. I dunno, man, I love FE and I don't think I will ever stop playing it. As long as I get my fill of MAPS and ~*~*~PRO STRATS~*~*~ I'm allllllright~

FE15:

FULLY ANIMATED SUPER HOT XXX ANIME SEX SCENES WITH YOUR FAVORITE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS (AMIIBO COMPATIBLE-- YOU CAN FUCK YOUR AMIIBO CHARACTERS IN REAL TIME, TOO! NO ONE IS SAFE!)

In all seriousness, though, I like all the optional features they've added so far, but at the same time they're a little iffy. I dunno, man, I love FE and I don't think I will ever stop playing it. As long as I get my fill of MAPS and ~*~*~PRO STRATS~*~*~ I'm allllllright~

If you can fuck your amiibo, can you have child amiibae with it?

FE15:

I wish everyone else was like you Esme, so I didn't want to break people's heads all the time =_=

FE11 is Units with no Res or use: THE GAME!

Not exactly true considering you can do stuff like Draco Maria and still win with it. Every unit has a possible use.

Everybody has an own opinion.

I've dissociated myself from the latest FE games, because this series stagnates (even moves in the wrong direction for me).

Great mechanics are removed and bad things (like fanservice and waifu-wars) gained the upper hand.

I've only played four GBA hacks yet, but all of them were great. Of course there are some weaker ones.

However lots of FE romhacks have undiscovered potential and some new mechanics and weapons.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

Everybody has an own opinion.

I've dissociated myself from the latest FE games, because this series stagnates (even moves in the wrong direction for me).

Great mechanics are removed and bad things (like fanservice and waifu-wars) gained the upper hand.

I've only played four GBA hacks yet, but all of them were great. Of course there are some weaker ones.

However lots of FE romhacks have undiscovered potential and some new mechanics and weapons.

And the new games have new mechanics and weapons too, Fates has quite the interesting weapons system and the stuff you're complaining about is optional. Waifu wars have been a thing since FE4, stop trying to glorify the past as if it was the only good thing about this franchise. You are heading into Sonic fan territory and that personally pisses me off.

I don't have any large feelings towards any GBA FE's besides 6.

I don't like gba romhacks.

I also don't like people in any fanbase wishing for "x era" again

Thanks ZM :/

not a problem I guess

Does this mean you don't like RD :( Anyway, hi ZM!

Hey SeverIan!

I haven't played FE10, so I can't judge.

FE15:

omg yes

Pretty much!