Regarding Lazward, Luna, and Odin... (Spoilers)

UnknownUber

The Amiibo Lucina and Robin have some very interesting conversations with them:

Odin: What...!? L-Lucina!? You, what are you doing here!?
Lucina: Oh my... Owain, is that you? You came here too...! I'm so happy to see you, Owain!!
Odin: Uwah...! O-oi, Lucina, don't call my real name so loudly!! You're strange as always...
Lucina: What's wrong..?
Odin: No... You're not the Lucina I know... Not the Lucina that fought with me...
Lucina: Ufufu. What's with you all of a sudden? Is it one of your acts again?
Lucina: That's right, Owain! Have you learnt more killer techniques? I haven't seen them in a long time... Your blue flame sword!
Odin: Oiiiii! Listen to me until the end!!
Raswald: Hm? Over there... There's a cute girl! Hey, have a moment? You over there, how'd you like to...
Lucina: Inigo!?
Raswald: Eeeeh!? You... Lucina!!!!!?
Lucina: Yes!
Raswald: W-why are you here... Or rather, if you call me by that name, it'll be troublesome...
Lucina: Fufu... I didn't even imagine we would meet here. Somehow your aura has changed, so I didn't recognise you immediately. Flirting the moment we meet, you're the same as always. That's right, if you win this battle, I'll have tea with you.
Lucina: Eh, did you say something?
Raswald: Nothing! Well, let's fight!
Lucina: Ah, Severa!
Luna: !? Y-you are... Lucina!!? What are you here!?
Lucina: That's... Somehow I got the feeling someone was calling me, and before I knew it, I was here.
Luna: Haah? What's with that... Then, what about the others... ...!?
Lucina: Um... What's wrong?
Luna: No... You're not... You're not that Lucina I know... An enemy's trap...? Although, I'm not getting a bad feeling...
Luna: There's no choice... I'll take my time listening to your reasons later. It's troublesome that you have Lucina's face... But I'm already long used to defeating people I know!!
Lucina: Eeh!? S-Severa...!!?
Luna: Wrong! Now, I'm Luna! Remember this... Never call me by that name again!
Odin: It can't be, you are...
Robin: Eh...? Do you know me...?
Odin: No... Those clothes, I remember them a little... But, what's with this feeling... Who exactly are you...?
Robin: Apologies. My memory is fuzzy, so... I can't remember you. But if we fight, I may learn something. Well then, don't hold back and come at me!
Odin: .........
Raswald: ...........
Robin: ...? What's wrong? Aren't you going to fight?
Raswald: No, I'll fight. But as for whether I'm a match for you... Honestly, I have no confidence.
Robin: You sure are timid. Although you seem so strong. Even so, perhaps this is strategy? Making your opponents let their guard down is basics after all.
Raswald: I guess you're right... I don't mind if you think of it like that. ........ It's okay... It's just a resemblance. This isn't ther person I'm thinking of. Still, it takes me back... I wonder if I'm mistake
Luna: Erm... You there! Let me see your face!
Robin: W-what's with you, all of a sudden...!?
Luna: Staaaaaare.
Robin: Eeh?
Luna: Hmmm... I see. You're just a stranger that looks like him. I got so nervous, how silly of me... If you're a different person, then don't wear such confusing clothes!
Robin: W-what's with you... Is this a trap to confuse me...!?
Luna: Don't misunderstand, okay!? There's no way I'd use such a cliched trap!! If you're a different person, I won't go easy on you. The me right now, will be able to defeat you...!

Thoughts?

I do think this confirms a few things:

In this timeline, Owain, Inigo, and Severa are single and they never married unless Owain (Odin) or Inigo (Lazward) marries Severa (Luna) Once they enter another world.

It was stated in their endings that they left Ylisse to go on an adventure of some kind. So it's not farfetched to believe they went to another world to leave their parents alone with their current sleves in the past.

But it does bring up one thing. Do they mention their past lives in their supports with each other?

How did Marx, Camilla, and Leon happen upon them?

Is Severa secretly a Lesbian as Kjelle wanted?

Since she's the only one currently with A Plus Supports.

Nope. Nope, noooppppe. Lalala lalala lala laaaaa, this doesn't make any sense, thus, this is not canon, Ia laaaa...

Still thank you very much for the info, it's well, nice !

Edited by B.Leu

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Severa's single ending in the English version had her return to visit her parents once a year. The fact she's in Fates like this possibly contridicts that, depending.

Anyone have a translation of Severa's ending from the Japanese version of Awakening?

Also, someone else on Reddit proposed a 'Narnia' type situation is in play with them. This has precedent given the whole 'time flows differently in the Outrealms' deal. So perhaps in their endings they'll return to Ylisse and not much time will have passed.

You guys not been reading the translated supports for them thus far?

[spoiler=Lazward and Odin]They call each other by their true names, Inigo and Owain, and reference one of the DLC conversations they had in Awakening, along with going back in time to fight an evil dragon. Owain calls Severa by name too.

[spoiler=Luna and Kamui]Luna tells Kamui her real name, and says they intend to go back home once they beat the enemy they came to fight.

Does that also explain why Shara, Matoi, and Grey look like Cordelia, Tharja, and Gaius respectively?

I know I'm grasping at straws, but Yukimura looks a little like Laurent and Velour resembles Nah a bit...

Connection perhaps?

Gin's spoiler makes me wonder something.

Severa/Luna's comment to Kamui implies there's an enemy within Fates world that could have affected Awakening's world. Could her enemy be something capable of affecting different dimensions? So to prevent some kind of dimensional apocalypse, Severa, Inigo and Owain all traveled to Fate's world to nip the enemy in the bud.

You guys not been reading the translated supports for them thus far?

[spoiler=Lazward and Odin]They call each other by their true names, Inigo and Owain, and reference one of the DLC conversations they had in Awakening, along with going back in time to fight an evil dragon. Owain calls Severa by name too.

[spoiler=Luna and Kamui]Luna tells Kamui her real name, and says they intend to go back home once they beat the enemy they came to fight.

Have Luna and Odin's supports been revealed?

Owain x Severa is my OTP

Also, that raises the question,does the royal family know?

...bleh.

I don't like this one bit, honestly. Why is it that every time something awesome about this game is revealed, something dumb is revealed?

[spoiler=Excellent Examples (Warning, so much ranting.)]

"Oh my god, I get to pick my side? So much replay-ability, so many options, so many-god fucking damn it, it's 2 games, and a DLC that's being planned before the game's release."

"OH YAY, GAY SUPPORTS ARE A THING...but only with Zero and Shara...and for whatever reason, incest is allowed, which is also dumb."

"Oh neat, there's more customization options? Oh, Felicia and Joker are locked to genders, meaning there's no reason to play as a male because it locks players out of Joker's child, meaning picking a male locks you out of 2 units, so you may as well play as a female."

"Rubbing? Ehhh, different cultures, I don't mind, BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE THE QUOTES SO BAD."

"Oh hey, weapons are infinite, meaning this game takes after FE2, BUT WHY DOES PHOENIX MODE EXIST."

"Luna, Odin, and Lazward look fucking identical to Owain, Severa, and Inigo...OH GOD DAMN IT, THEY'RE THE SAME FUCKING CHARACTER."

I find it hard to defend this game when they keep introducing something incredibly stupid immediately after introducing something awesome.

I don't get the dislike of them being the same characters, I'm pretty neutral on the three as characters, they look like older versions of themselves since awakening. I personally like the concept of a multiverse but I suppose others just aren't as on board with it?

Owain x Severa is my OTP

Not yet. So far, I don't think any of Odin's have been revealed other than his A with Lazward. And the royal family doesn't know (Luna says something along the lines of "Even Camilia-sama doesn't know").

The children of these characters (Lazward, Odin, etc.) have some traits similar to the parents of the original Awakening characters, as well.

Ophelia looks a lot like Lissa, and Soleil's headband looks familiar..

Gin's spoiler makes me wonder something.

Severa/Luna's comment to Kamui implies there's an enemy within Fates world that could have affected Awakening's world. Could her enemy be something capable of affecting different dimensions? So to prevent some kind of dimensional apocalypse, Severa, Inigo and Owain all traveled to Fate's world to nip the enemy in the bud.

Apparently the 3ed route has you find some sort of "true threadt", that is a 3ed Dragon with the power to manipulate and control time. Considering all the time travel crap going on, I think this may be likely.

Owain x Severa is my OTP

Actually their supports have been revealed, at least their S support. It seems to imply their awakening S support didn't happen, but does directly reference their C through A Supports (call back to Owain moping around in his tent in the dark)

Apparently the 3ed route has you find some sort of "true threadt", that is a 3ed Dragon with the power to manipulate and control time. Considering all the time travel crap going on, I think this may be likely.

Dragon that controls and manipulates time... This is bizarrely familiar... HMMMMMMMMMM....

MD2_Primal_Dialga_art.png

*SHOTREPEATEDLY*

Welp, I'm glad I don't want to play Nohr's version (checked this out simply because of that, so I wouldn't be ruining anything for myself). I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time. Not surprised for obvious reasons, but also surprised because I didn't think Odin and Raswald looked quite as much like Owain and Inigo as Luna looks like Severa. I thought they were just spoofs and nothing more.

But IS shoehorning in popular characters from Awakening, of course they'd do that... Sigh. I mean, seriously, at least Lucina and Priam were completely different people from Marth and Ike. >_>

Considering Luna mentions her "dead mother" in her Matoi supports I don't think these are the party member Awakening children; perhaps they are the Future Past children or are from a sufficiently similar Outrealm.

I think it's a nice throwback to Awakening, especially Robin's conversation as this great and respected warrior, the mighty grandmaster. Plus, we have a reason to use our FE amiibo.

...now to get to the business of getting said amiibos.

Someone on Reddit pointed out that Severa's single ending in the English version had her return to visit her parents once a year. The fact she's in Fates like this possibly contridicts that, depending.

Anyone have a translation of Severa's ending from the Japanese version of Awakening?

Also, someone else on Reddit proposed a 'Narnia' type situation is in play with them. This has precedent given the whole 'time flows differently in the Outrealms' deal. So perhaps in their endings they'll return to Ylisse and not much time will have passed.

I second this request, as I am curious if the unpaired ending is the same as in english.

Secondly, do we have endings (both paired and unpaired) for Severa, Owain, and Inigo in fates (I am just going to call them by their real names). I really want to know if they return to the awakening world if I leave them unpaired, though that would mean I need to choose between leaving Inigo unpaired to avoid screwing over me pairing him with F!Morgan or being able to recruit his daughter.

This is rather interesting. Thought they were just invoking the spirit of the charcters they resembled, but they are one and the same. Still, I feel like they are probably from another outrealm timeline than the ones we used in game; would make more sense since some things wouldn't add up otherwise. Naga is still meddling in other worlds I guess. The convos with Lucina and Robin resemble convos with the Einherjar as well, so I guess they're not quite the same either.

I'm rather neutral on this revelation, though I hope it doesn't become too much of a recurring thing in the future games.

On a side note, has anyone gotten Lazwald and Luna's supports? Curious to see what they say since they were one of my OTPs....

I can't wait for their localized names to make them sound bloody obvious it's them:

Luna would be Serena

Odin would probably still be Odin because it sounds very similiar to Owain

Lazward would be Indigo or Diego

Also, as I've stated before, anyone else think this explains Shara, Matoi, and Grey?

It makes sense for Luna to mention her mother to Matoi after all because of the similiarity.

But isn't Matoi Hoshido only?

Oh my, I might have to start logging Third Path pairings as well...

And I know I'm really grasping straws, but Velour and Yukimura kinda resemble Nah and Laurent respectively.

Edited by UnknownUber