Fire Emblem Fates Chapter Data Thread [Spoilers]

Baldrick

Hoho, I'm finally back, of sorts

Still, I wish there was more activity on this thread...

I haven't fully seen the numbers yet, so it may just be me, but I think 17 strength enemies in Chap 8 is still a bit unfair, don't you agree?

I've also been trying to add more item drops to the wiki, but I have no idea and I can't watch through everything, unfortunately.

Well, to comment on the differences in difficulty, what I see (probably over generalized)

Hoshido: More Enemies

Nohr: More Skills

Invisible Kingdom: More Stats

Invisible Kingdom has barely if any increases to enemy numbers. Hoshido has fairly large increases, and I may be wrong, but fairly large increases in reinforcements as well.

Nohr is also no slouch, though the increase to enemy numbers isn't nearly as high. From a limited data sample

Hoshido gains about 5-10 enemies per difficulty increase. Nohr gains about 2-5 most of the time, from Normal to Hard.

In some cases, Hoshido feels more difficult than Nohr. Maybe it's because they expect you to grind

Paralogues aside, Chapter Data for the DLC looks like it's gonna be a nightmare

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

So. Is there not going to be chapter summary updates for Nohr like Hoshido and Invisible Kingdom got?

While the map data is pretty cool, actual plot content would be beneficial for the only side that's missing it apparently.

Is there anywhere where I can get a list of the chapter names of the paralogues? I'm pretty much needing those names for the wiki:

- http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Syalla#Starting_stats_and_growth_rates- This and other existing child character pages ideally should have a red link on "Paralogue #" that would have a link to the chapter name. Without the chapter names for the paralogues, text that should be red is instead white. (I'm currently working on making improvements on the existing playable character pages, both generations' worth, then hope to create pages for the remaining playable characters to similar standards.)

- http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Paralogue_1_(disambiguation)- On this and all of the other paralogue disambiguations, the line for the Fates paralogue looks sorely incomplete. Hide code is keeping a link hidden, and said link, in lieu of a chapter name, would read "Insert Title Here".

- http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/List_of_chapters_in_Fire_Emblem_Fates#Paralogues- Visible are blank lines where links with chapter names should be. Hide code hides an invisible "Insert Title Here" link.

- http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Template:Nav14- Under the "Paralogues" part of the chapter lisitng, pretty much same thing as in the chapter list article.

Simply having the names of the paralogues available on the wiki would help the wiki greatly...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't fully seen the numbers yet, so it may just be me, but I think 17 strength enemies in Chap 8 is still a bit unfair, don't you agree?

I've also been trying to add more item drops to the wiki, but I have no idea and I can't watch through everything, unfortunately.

Well, to comment on the differences in difficulty, what I see (probably over generalized)

Hoshido: More Enemies

Nohr: More Skills

Invisible Kingdom: More Stats

Invisible Kingdom has barely if any increases to enemy numbers. Hoshido has fairly large increases, and I may be wrong, but fairly large increases in reinforcements as well.

Nohr is also no slouch, though the increase to enemy numbers isn't nearly as high. From a limited data sample

Hoshido gains about 5-10 enemies per difficulty increase. Nohr gains about 2-5 most of the time, from Normal to Hard.

In some cases, Hoshido feels more difficult than Nohr. Maybe it's because they expect you to grind

Paralogues aside, Chapter Data for the DLC looks like it's gonna be a nightmare

Oh, that's cool! Three routes, and three ways to handle difficulty choices. That's interesting to me.

I have to give them props for giving Hoshido Final Boss (Normal>Hard) +5 Speed. That's a pretty rad boost.

Of course, in the face of the hardcore players, it's not really...sufficient. That and Yato Hoshido gives +4 Speed anyway. Azura's song gives +3 Speed anyway, so you just need 38 Speed to 2RKO the boss.

Hoshido 27 Normal

Boss: 68 HP, 20 Speed, 23 Defense, Draconic Curse, Dragonskin

26 Speed to double on second hit, Initial attack needs to do 19 Damage>49 Might needed (Yato Hoshido is ~20 Might 4 Speed, so you just need 29 Str 22 Speed)

Hoshido 27 Hard

Boss: 68 HP, 20 Speed, 28 Defense, Draconic Curse, Dragonskin

26 Speed to double on second hit, Initial attack needs to do 19 Damage>54 Might needed (34 Str 22 Speed)

Hoshido Endgame Normal

Boss: 78 HP, 27 Speed, 25 Defense, Draconic Curse, Dragonskin

33 Speed to double on second hit, Initial attack needs to do 21 Damage>53 Might needed (33 Str 29 Speed)

Hoshido Endgame Hard

Boss: 78 HP 32 Speed 30 Defense, Draconic Curse, Dragonskin

38 Speed to double on second hit, Initial attack needs to do 21 Damage>58 Might needed (38 Str 34 Speed)

Nohr 27 Normal

Boss: 65 HP, 26 Speed, 27 Defense, Dragonskin

31 Speed to double, 17 Damage>50 Might needed (34 Str 31 Speed)

Nohr 27 Hard

Boss: 70 HP, 28 Speed, 30 Defense, Dragonskin

33 Speed to double, 18 Damage>54 Might needed (38 Str 33 Speed)

Ignoring Guard Stance Shield Gauge

Nohr Endgame Normal

Boss: 60 HP, 28 Speed, 24 Defense, Draconic Curse, Dragonskin

34 Speed to double on second hit, Initial attack needs to do 17 Damage>47 Might needed (31 Str 34 Speed)

Nohr Endgame Hard

Boss: 65 HP, 30 Speed, 26 Defense, Draconic Curse, Dragonskin

36 Speed to double on second hit, Initial attack needs to do 19 Damage>52 Might needed (36 Str 36 Speed)

Invisible Kingdom Endgame Normal

Boss: 80 HP, 29 Speed, 33 Defense, Dragonskin

34 Speed to double, 20 Damage>61 Might needed (41 Str 30 Speed)

Invisible Kingdom Endgame Lunatic

Boss: 80 HP, 31 Speed, 36 Defense, Dragonskin

36 Speed to double, 20 Damage>64 Might needed (44 Str 32 Speed)

...I think I did my math correctly

Well, in Nohr, if you use your own Draconic Curse, it'd actually work as well, but details, details.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

So I'm confused, because I'me hearing different reports

Do you chose nohr or hoshido in game, or are they tied to the different versions?

For the retail version (at least in JP and US), there's two versions you can buy: Nohr or Hoshido.

​For the digital version, you choose in-game after the first six chapters and it then downloads the version-specific stuff.

​In either case, the other routes (including the third route) are available at a discounted price as DLC

​There's also a special edition in Japan that includes both Hoshido and Nohr with a download code for the third route, but it had a very limited run and may or may not get released elsewhere. Also, there's only one retail version for EU, but it's not known if it functions like the download version or the special edition

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno about you guys, but as an "extension" of my "boss" data collection, I'll be getting data for the generics as well

..As far as I can anyway, I won't be going too ridiculously far, but I'd have liked to check

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoJRvO_JQMHh47Ma5iHXjAtaOzZAScZKnXuwjN31B54/edit?usp=sharing

It's empty now, but "I'm sure I'll find time" to fill it in