What are your Planned S-Support pairings?

captchandler

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoshidan pairings:

Note: I have not worked out kid x kid pairings yet

1. Tsubaki x Hinoka ---> Brilliantly red haired Matoi; also she inherits Lance Fighter, which works well with her class set. No negative mods gets good defensive mods…

2. Tsukuyomi x Orochi --> High magic mod and growth if growths inherit (+5 mod, 55% growth). In the end has a positive spd mod despite Orochi's penalties. Also probably the closest Syalla can look to Tharja on the Hoshido route.

3. Saizou x Kagerou ---> Gurei gets hit with a -2 speed penalty, but Ninja is really fast to begin with (35 speed, 2 speed more from Shurkiens) and he'll get a +5 strength mod (bringing his strength up to 32 from 27). Will also get Breaking Sky… also, there's the relation that these two parents had with each other

4. Takumi x Setsuna --> pairing these two archers lets them spread around Ninja/Lance Fighter in marriage seal, which helps them further de-buff/poison enemies and chip. Their son gets +5 skill and even +2 speed despite his father's penalties.

5. Ryouma x Rinkah ---> Bringing Hoshido and their flame trible allies closer together… moreover, Rinkah's blacksmith gives Lancebreaker, which Ryouma may appreciate given the fact that his personal weapon is a katana/sword, which is therefore weak to Lances. This pairing is mean more for Ryouma's benefit (Lancebreaker) than for his son. I suppose that Ryoma could also pick up Ogre Strike if he wanted to, although that's not a high priority.

6. Asama x Sakura ---> Pairing two healers together… also, combined with Tsubaki x Hinoka, we have each Hoshidan royal sister marrying one of the other's subordinates, so I like the parallelism it sets up… Sakura marries Hinoka's subordinate, and Hinoka marries Sakura's subordinate. Asama will be able to get Falcon Warrior, which he might do well in, given his high strength growth… also, his promoted Mountain Priest uses Naginatas and Batons anyways, so he can switch without loss of weapon ranks at all and get flying mobility.

7. Nishiki x Oboro ---> This was a bit of a "pair the spares" pairing, but it does give Kinu +3 Str, +4 Spd, and gives Kinu neutral defense mods instead of her dad's -2.

8. Hinata x Hana --> Pairing the two samurai retainers together… also, Hana might appreciate a class offering her tankier growths to offset her weaknesses… Blacksmith does this while giving her even higher strength growths and eventually Lancebreaker. (Hana gets Oni Savage from Hinata in marriage seal). Hinata gets Priest from Hana, which gives him access to renewal… given that he's supposed to be a tank-like unit growth wise, this might help him out… it also gets him Magic Counter, which means he has both traditional Counters and his personal.

The next three, the shared characters, are paired up with other shared characters partly out of laziness… this way, I can apply these pairings on any route without having to reshuffle

9. Jakob x Azura --> Assembles some instances of the Rod Knight + Pegasus Warrior combo… (very good anti-mage with Tomebreaker + Mirror Strike). Also, its a good combo for auras… Distinguished Son/Demoiselle + Battle Command + Sun God is an option. Shigure gets the faction parallel Wyvern Rider option, something that is rare in Hoshido.

10. Kaze X Felicia --> Both of them have access to Kunai/Shurkien using classes (Ninja/Elite Ninja/Puppeteer and Maid/Butler) that they can give each other and thus switch into while preserving some weapon rank. Additionally, Felicia has a really high luck growth, so if growths inherit it will help Midoriko out despite Kaze's bad luck growth. Although Midoriko's strength will take a hit, Great Merchant and Herb Merchant have really high strength growths, while her father's Ninja class has a really low strength growth, so she'll actually slightly exceed his total strength growths anyways once class + personal are considered. Gets a +5 speed mod.

11. Silas x Mozume --> Both get classes from each other that use the other's lance rank (Cavalier and promotions, Golden Kite Warrior from Bowman, although Silas probably won't use that class)… produces a Sophie with a really high skill growth and pretty good speed too.

12. Kamui x Matoi --> My plan for Kamui is +MAG/-LCK w/Dark Mage. When marrying Matoi, this will give Kanna +0 Str, +3 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, -3 Lck, +3 Def, and +4 Res. Kanna's personal skill relies on her Dragonstone, so that's a bit of an incentive to use it…. with +3 MAG, that will improve her usage of it (as for growths, Matoi has lowish, but not nonexistent magic growths, while Kamui has moderately high magic growths… they'll average out to slightly over 30% when combined with Kanna's while is actually an slight improvement over Kanna's bases….). Matoi also has fairly high defense growths carrying over to her through her father Subaki, which will help substantially improve Kanna's low base defense growths. Once maxed, +2 Skl/Spd offsets the -2Skl/Spd penalties that using the Dragonstone inflicts, and Kanna will do more damage with it with +3 MAG. The +3 Def/+4 Res also emphasizes the tanking role of the Dragonstone, which itself gives +4 Def/+3 Res. Kanna is a White Blood in Birthright. Inherited Bind from Dark Mage (or Devilish Wind) can either make her more accurate (Dragonstone is always 1 range, which is Bind's range) or do more damage (Dragonstone is magical).

Although the real reason I'm marrying my character to Matoi is because she's the second coming of Cordelia…. but I like Matoi on her own as well…. and she's really hot (like Cordelia).

Nohrian pairings…. I need to get going, so I'll keep them short

1. Odin x Elise ---> Magical Ophelia

2. Lazward x Luna --> I've shipped them for a long time

3. Zero x Pieri ---> A sadist and a psycho serial killer… Nyx is probably better for Eponine, but I read their convos and didn't like it; also, really high resistance growth on all members of the family

4. Arthur x Camilla --> A funny support with Arthur messing up Camilla's confession attempts… Rally Strength + Rally Defense + Arthur's and Lutz's natural auras may make them useful support units. Axefaire for Camila. Focuses -LCK modes onto Lutz because his personal skill makes him harder to be critted anyways

5. Benoit x Belka --> Terrible speed; a sacrifice pairing so that less kids have to deal with those penalties. But the whole family can now use Defensive formation to deal with this

6. Leo x Nyx --> Really high magic, Nyx gets another magic class tree

7. Flannel x Effie --> Super high strength Luna Berserker

8. Xander x Charlotte --> Powerful Seigbert, Marx gets Hero (and thus Sol) and HP+5.

9. Jakob x Aqua --> same as before

10. Kaze X Felicia--> same as before

11. Silas X Mozume --> same as before

12. Kamui x (maybe) Ophelia…. the Nohr 2nd gens don't appeal to me as much as Matoi does, but she's not an option in Conquest. At least Ophelia stacks really well with the +MAG mods of my Avatar (Kanna will get +8 Magic) and her high LCK mod will absorb the blow to Kanna's Luck… high magic is notable in that Nohr gets Dark Blood, which has better magic growths and caps than White Blood does.

I haven't figured out what changes would be made (if any) for Invisible Kingdom, but in principle these would be compatible with it (you don't have to pair cross-faction).

Well, I do have those kids planned out:

nHM1ae4.png

Mostly by looks and character interaction based on what we know so far; won't be really minmaxing things up, but, all in all, I think it can work fine.

Got my Hoshido pairings set up.

[spoiler=Hoshido Pairings Gen 1 + 2 With Generic Male Corrin Avatar]

Generation 1

1.) Corrin [+SPD/-LCK] - Samurai x Kinu

Kanna becomes a literal speed demon. Kinu will appreciate Astra.

2.) Jakob x Felicia = Again, because I lack creativity.

3.) Kaze x Oboro = Balanced stats and great classes at her disposal.

4.) Silas x Hana = Sophie is naturally tanky, like her father, so Hana's poor defense won't hurt her too badly. Plus she gets access to Weapon Master naturally.

5.) Subaki x Hinoka = Poor Matoi is screwed over by her father's incompetent growths and stat modifiers. Hinoka at least remedies that a bit with better growths and class options.

6.) Saizou x Rinkah = Leftovers, honestly. I don't care much for Gurei.

7.) Asama x Sakura = Mimata gets no negative stat modifiers, because Asama's terrible magic modifier is negated. The two complement each other nicely.

8.) Tsukuyomi x Orochi = Pure Magic Syalla. Only gets bad defense, other than that, growths and modifiers are excellent.

9.) Hinata x Kagerou = Hisame gets fantastic strength from this pairing. Other than that, Hisame is already pretty terrible thanks to Hinata. Hisame needs the speed boost from the Ninja Class.

10.) Takumi x Setsuna = Great modifiers for Kisaragi! He'll have access to Ninja and Lance Fighter.

11.) Nishiki x Aqua = I initially wanted Corrin to marry Aqua, but I realized that I wouldn't be able to get all the children. O_O

Shigure and Kinu will be frail as hell, but will get huge speed boosts.

12.) Ryoma x Mozume = Beast Shinonome. Aptitude plus great offensive modifiers and access to Extravagance = killing machine.

Generation 2

1.) Kanna!F x Shinonome = For Lance Fighter and Breaking Sky.

2.) Kinu x Avatar = See above.

3.) Shigure x Midoriko = So Shigure gets Herb Merchant.

4.) Deere x Mimata = For more healing class options.

5.) Sophie x Kisaragi = For Raven Strike.

6.) Matoi x Gurei = So Matoi gets Ninja.

7.) Syalla x Hisame = For Flowing Strike and Vantage.

Edited by Leif

As of my first Nohr playthrough these were my pairings:

Silas x Kamui

Marx x Charlotte

Leon x Felicia

Harold x Luna

Odin x no one because I didn't feel comfortable pairing Mozume or Elise with anyone

Zero x Aqua

Lazward x Pieri

Flannel x Camilla

Benoit x Belka

Joker x Nyx

Suzukaze x Elfie

Starting a new IK run soon and so far I've got these few planned:

Kamui x Zero (it would maybe be Hinata but I've heard he's not exactly the best unit)

Marx x Hinoka (as much as I love him and Charlotte)

Takumi x Oboro

Camilla x Ryouma or Suzukaze

Aqua x Harold

A visual representaion of S Ranks I'll be trying in IK:

tumblr_nsktaiRsti1r4k8lno1_1280.jpg

You can get the chart template here.

2nd Gen pairs:

Seigbert/Ophelia
Foleo/Zofie
Shinonome/Eponine
Kirasagi/Midoroki
Shigure/Soliel
Lutz/Shara
Dea/Velour
Ignis/Kinu
Hisame/Mitama
Gurei/Matoi
Kana

(which may change depending on how I like the supports)

My Hoshido and Nohr runs will likely be just following whatever strikes my fancy with the units I choose to deploy.

Since I don't know enough about the characters to make any good pairings,

I'm just going to list my pairings for FeMU and MaMU for Hoshido, Nohr and the second generation.

Hoshido

FeMU x Hinata

MaMU x Orochi

Nohr

FeMU x Silas

MaMU x Nyx

Second Generation

FeMU x Shinonome

MaMU x Velour

If the lack of imbalance in the female pairing options doesn't get fixed in some way,

I'm unfortunately likely to pass up the non-Kamuisexuals for MaMU.

Honestly I know like jack shit about anything wrt Fates inheritance or whatever but I do have a few pairings for each route. Most of it stresses weapon rank retention upon using a marriage seal. Our of principle there will be no marrying siblings with my avatar

Hoshido

Hinoka/Silas

Femui/Kaze mostly because Kaze is hnng

Best Girl Cynthia Hana/Takumi just for kicks

Ryoma may end up with Oboro.

Nohr

Harold/Azura. I love that they have history and that he sang a proposal. I also find it nice that both their kids ride different mounts.

Silas/Luna for synergy

May end up doing Femui/Kaze again because he's so dreamy

Marx/Charlotte. It's a twist on the Cinderella tale and the support was amazing.

Invisible Kingdom

Harold/Azura again, despite how hard it will be to make in this route (really hard)

Marx/Charlotte again. Hard AF to make in this route.

Takumi/Luna is one I've been really hellbent on.

Silas/Hinoka again because Cavalier x Pegasus Knight always appealed to me.

That's pretty much if. Kid pairings and the like are too much for me to get into now.

I planned my pairings for IK. I kinda ran out of mothers with good mods by the time I reached Sophie/Hisame/Grey lol, so they just got whoever was left.

[spoiler=IK Pairings]Invisible%20kingdom%20planned%20pairings

Get the chart template here.

Honestly I know like jack shit about anything wrt Fates inheritance or whatever but I do have a few pairings for each route. Most of it stresses weapon rank retention upon using a marriage seal. Our of principle there will be no marrying siblings with my avatar

Hoshido

Hinoka/Silas

Femui/Kaze mostly because Kaze is hnng

Best Girl Cynthia Hana/Takumi just for kicks

Ryoma may end up with Oboro.

Nohr

Harold/Azura. I love that they have history and that he sang a proposal. I also find it nice that both their kids ride different mounts.

Silas/Luna for synergy

May end up doing Femui/Kaze again because he's so dreamy

Marx/Charlotte. It's a twist on the Cinderella tale and the support was amazing.

Invisible Kingdom

Harold/Azura again, despite how hard it will be to make in this route (really hard)

Marx/Charlotte again. Hard AF to make in this route.

Takumi/Luna is one I've been really hellbent on.

Silas/Hinoka again because Cavalier x Pegasus Knight always appealed to me.

That's pretty much if. Kid pairings and the like are too much for me to get into now.

Takumi can't marry Luna, he can only marry the Nohrian royal girls.

Edited by I love fire emblem

• 3 weeks later...

Hoshido pairings

Kamui X Shara = Kanna (F) (Black hair color, with Aptitude just a beast !)

Azura X Silas = Shigure + Sophie (Cyan Hair color not awful on Sophie, both childs get Singer's support skills which is good for Knights and excellent Azura's growths)

Felicia X Suzukaze = Midoriko (Bright Hair color cute, Maid class good on her, ...)

Joker X Orochi = Dia (Purple haired Dia, Magic stats great improvement,Basara access ...)

Ryoma X Kagerou = Shinonome ("Weirdly" brown haired Shinonome,access to Lethality, Astra ,Copycat Puppet ...)

Hinoka X Tsubaki = Matoi (Red haired "Cordelia",Astra and Lethality ...)

Takumi X Oboro = Shigure (Blue haired Kisaragi, Story based pairing, Strong and balanced son)

Sakura X Saizou = Grey (Red haired "Gaius", Cute AND logical Support, To make use of his magic growth mainly)

Mozume X Tsukuyomi = Shara ("Weirdly" Black haired "Tharja" with Aptitude, Magic Beast potential,Skill saved by Aptitude, Basara's skills and Bowmans skills,Shura critical madness , Counter... and more)

Asama X Rinkah = Mitama (White haired Mitama wonderful, Balanced Rinkah's stats : Mitama become a Jack of all trades with excellent Oni savage and Ninja skills added ...)

Hinata X Kazahana = Hisama (Brown hair good, VERY Balanced Hisame, ,Shura skills for critical madness and Counter ...)

Nishiki X Setsuna = Kinu (Blue Hair color is not a catastrophe,Ninja class skills for Kinu, Stellar speed growth ...)

Nohr~

F!Kamui x Marx

MozumexSilas

JakobxFelicia

CamillaxFlannel (?)

LeoxNyx (or Azura~)

IgnioxBelka

OwainxLuna (Or Auzura~)

ZeroxPieri

ArthurxEffie

BenoitxCharlotte

Gunter & Flora won't get one :P

Pairs may change & If not possible~ My head canon :P

Hoshido pairings

Kamui X Shara = Kanna (F) (Black hair color, with Aptitude just a beast !)

Azura X Silas = Shigure + Sophie (Cyan Hair color not awful on Sophie, both childs get Singer's support skills which is good for Knights and excellent Azura's growths)

Felicia X Suzukaze = Midoriko (Bright Hair color cute, Maid class good on her, ...)

Joker X Orochi = Dia (Purple haired Dia, Magic stats great improvement,Basara access ...)

Ryoma X Kagerou = Shinonome ("Weirdly" brown haired Shinonome,access to Lethality, Astra ,Copycat Puppet ...)

Hinoka X Tsubaki = Matoi (Red haired "Cordelia",Astra and Lethality ...)

Takumi X Oboro = Shigure (Blue haired Kisaragi, Story based pairing, Strong and balanced son)

Sakura X Saizou = Grey (Red haired "Gaius", Cute AND logical Support, To make use of his magic growth mainly)

Mozume X Tsukuyomi = Shara ("Weirdly" Black haired "Tharja" with Aptitude, Magic Beast potential,Skill saved by Aptitude, Basara's skills and Bowmans skills,Shura critical madness , Counter... and more)

Asama X Rinkah = Mitama (White haired Mitama wonderful, Balanced Rinkah's stats : Mitama become a Jack of all trades with excellent Oni savage and Ninja skills added ...)

Hinata X Kazahana = Hisama (Brown hair good, VERY Balanced Hisame, ,Shura skills for critical madness and Counter ...)

Nishiki X Setsuna = Kinu (Blue Hair color is not a catastrophe,Ninja class skills for Kinu, Stellar speed growth ...)

If Tsukuyomi marries Mozume, Syalla will have brown hair~ I think only marrying Nyx in 3rd Route will give her black hair.

These are tentative and may change based on localized supports

Nohr Parings:

FeMui X Odin

Joker X Felicia

Lazward X Luna

Azura X Flannel

Silas X Effie

Nyx X Leo

Xander X Charlotte

Zero X Camilla

Benoit/Arthur/Kaze X Mozume/Belka/Pieri (Don't really care where they go)

Hoshido:

FeMui X Subaki (or Hinata, not entirely sure but it's likely these 2)

Tsukuyomi X Sakura (Don't want either of these kids sexing with adults, so I'll just have them... fuck... each other... Damn, I cannot win...)

Oboro X Takumi

Ryouma X Mozume (mostly because I want Shino to have Aptitude and be awesome)

Don't know/care enough about everyone else

IK:

This will be my grind support path, so I don't know how it'll end up, but I'll likely end up with a Kamuisexual or Shara (when all else fails, go Yuri!) and definitely will go Luna/Subaki

Edited by NeptuniasBeard

Well, after going through again for the third time, I've finalized my ideal S-Support pairings!

[spoiler=Hoshido]Kamui x Silas

Azura x Jakob

Kaze x Setsuna

Ryoma x Hana

Takumi x Oboro

Saizou x Sakura

Nishiki x Mozume

Hinata x Kagerou

Asama x Felicia

Subaki x Hinoka

Tsukuyomi x Orochi

Kanna x Midoriko

Deere x Matoi

Shinonome x Sophie

Kisaragi x Mitama

Gurei x Syalla

Hisame x Kinu

[spoiler=Nohr]Kamui x Silas

Azura x Kaze

Jakob x Effie

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Nyx

Benoit x Felicia

Flannel x Mozume

Arthur x Belka

Odin x Elise

Lazward x Camilla

Zero x Luna

Kanna x Ophelia

Shigure x Soleil

Siegbert x Sophie

Foleo x Eponine

Ignis x Velour

Lutz x Midoriko

And my final, unrestricted Invisible Kingdom pairings:

Kamui x Silas

Azura x Kaze

Jakob x Effie

Ryoma x Hana

Takumi x Oboro

Saizou x Sakura

Nishiki x Setsuna

Hinata x Kagerou

Asama x Felicia

Subaki x Luna

Tsukuyomi x Nyx

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Hinoka

Benoit x Rinkah

Flannel x Mozume

Arthur x Belka

Odin x Elise

Lazward x Camilla

Zero x Pieri

Kanna x Ophelia

Shinonome x Eponine

Kisaragi x Soleil

Gurei x Syalla

Siegbert x Sophie

Ignis x Matoi

Lutz x Midoriko

Some pairings I'm not exactly fond of, but I had to force it in order to create some of my favorite ones (Subaki x Luna, Tsukuyomi x Nyx).

Edited by Carter

So here were my final pairings for Nohr-Hard mode.

MU x Zero(I had to for the yaoi!)

Joker x Elfie

Cyrus x Elise

Suzukaze x Felicia

Marx x Charlotte

Leon x Nyx

Lazward x Aqua

Odin x Luna

Harold x Pieri

Benoit x Belka

Flannel x Camilla

Some were not what I intended, but I was not going for optimization so I really did not care.I would post my Hoshido, IK and my Lunatic pairings but I have yet to pair everyone in my Hard saves.

Here's what I got planned.

Hoshido/Birthright -

First Gen :

Female Avatar and Silas/Cyrus

Azura/Aqua and Subaki/Tsubaki
Setsuna and Jakob/Joker
Oboro and Kaze/Suzukaze
Rinkah/Rinka and Saizou
Hinoka and Asama
Mozume and Tsukuyomi

Felicia and Nishiki

Hana/Kazahana and Takumi

Kagerou and Ryoma

Orochi and Hinata

Second Gen :

Syalla/Shara and Kanna
Sophie and Sigure

Matoi and Deere/Dia

Midoriko and Kisaragi

Kinu and Shinonome

Mitama and Grey/Gurei

Nohr/Conquest -

First Gen :

Female Avatar and Lazwald/Lazward

Azura/Aqua and Flannel

Felicia and Leo/Leon

Nyx and Odin

Camilla and Zero

Charlotte and Xander/Marx

Effie and Silas/Cyrus

Pieri and Arthur/Harold

Berka/Belka and Benoit

Luna and Jakob/Joker

Mozume and Kaze/Suzukaze

Second Gen :

Ophelia and Kanna

Velour and Siegbert

Midoriko and Lutz

Eponine and Deere/Dia

Soleil and Shigure

Sophie and Ignis

Invisible Kingdom -

First Gen :

Female Avatar and Silas/Cyrus

Azura/Aqua and Subaki/Tsubaki
Setsuna and Jakob/Joker

Felicia and Leo/Leon

Nyx and Tsukuyomi

Berka/Belka and Saizou

Hinoka and Asama

Mozume and Flannel

Charlotte and Xander/Marx

Effie and Lazwald/Lazward

Rinkah/Rinka and Benoit

Camilla and Zero

Pieri and Arthur/Harold

Oboro and Kaze/Suzukaze

Hana/Kazahana and Takumi

Kagerou and Ryoma

Orochi and Nishiki

Luna and Odin

Second Gen :

Syalla/Shara and Kanna

Sophie and Sigure

Matoi and Shinonome

Kinu and Ignis

Mitama and Grey/Gurei

Midoriko and Lutz

Ophelia and Foleo

Velour and Kisaragi

Eponine and Deere/Dia

Soleil and Siegbert

I'm not really going for optimization since I don't really care about that but since some of my pairings aren't even translated (that I can found anyway), I just went with how good they would look together.

In my current Nohr game:

Male kamui x luna ( promoted from mercenary to Nohr tsun Princess)

Azura x Lazward

jacob x Pieri

Kaze x Mozume

Marx x Charlotte

Leon x Nyx

Arthur x Effie

Odin x Elise

Zero x Camila

Flannel x Belka

Silas x Felicia

And in my ik walkthrough i still thinking the couples, but first i need to finish Nohr lunatic

Male kamui x luna ( promoted from Nohr tsun princess to Touma tsun queen)

leo x sakura

zero x oboro

subaki x hinoka

tsukuyomi x Nyx

Camilla x takumi

All of these for are my Invisible Kingdom run through.

Both route males:

Jakob - Pieri

Kaze - Elise

Silas - Mozume

Nohrian Males:

Xander - Elfie

Leon - Nyx

Arthur - Belka

Zero - Oboro

Odin - Felicia

Lazward - Luna

Benoit - Rinkah

Flannel - Charlotte

Hoshidan Males:

Ryoma - Camilla

Takumi - Setsuna

Saizou - Orochi

Asama - Azura

Hisame - Kagerou

Subaki - Hinoka

Nishiki - Hana

Tsukuyomi - Sakura

My Units:

Femui Teresa (N) - Xander

Femui Teresa (IK) - Rinkah!Ignis (if Iago becomes a spotpass character he becomes the husband instead).

Femui Tomoe (H) - Izana

Femui Desdemona (N) - Foleo

Mamui Lorkan (H/IK) - Yuugiri

Mamui Adler (H) - Sakura!Syalla

Mamui Kanna (N) - Felicia!Ophelia

Mamui Breccan (N) - Zero

Mamui unnamed (H) - Mozume!Sophie

Edited by Mox

I'll figure something out for Nohr and Hoshido when the game comes out in NA.

I have two sets planned for Invisible Kingdom, but they're both very similar haha.

[spoiler=Set 1]F!Kamui x Kaze

Ryouma x Oboro

Hinoka x Tsubaki

Azura x Nishiki

Takumi x Setsuna

Silas x Mozume

Tsukuyomi x Orochi

Sakura x Leon

Charlotte x Marx

Effie x Arthur

Camilla x Flannel

Kagerou x Saizou

Elise x Odin

Zero x Nyx

Hana x Hinata

Luna x Lazward

Belka x Benoit (leftover)

Joker x Felicia (leftover)

Asama x Rinka (leftover)

Pieri alone

Shinonome x Midoriko

M!Kanna x Sophie

Kisaragi x Kinu

Matoi x Seigbert

Grey x Eponine

Soleil x Foleo

Lutz x Velour

Shigure x Ophelia

Deere x Syalla (leftover)

Mitama x Hisame (leftover)

Ignis alone ):

[spoiler=Set 2]F!Kamui x Shinonome

Ryouma x Oboro

Hinoka x Tsubaki

Azura x Kaze

Takumi x Setsuna/Hana

Nishiki x Pieri/Setsuna

Hinata x Hana/Pieri

Silas x Mozume

Tsukuyomi x Orochi

Sakura x Leon

Charlotte x Marx

Effie x Arthur

Camilla x Flannel

Kagerou x Saizou

Elise x Odin

Zero x Nyx

Luna x Lazward

Belka x Benoit (leftover)

Joker x Felicia (leftover)

Asama x Rinka (leftover)

Midoriko x Kisaragi/Lutz

M!Kanna x Sophie

Velour x Lutz/Kisaragi

Shigure x Kinu

Matoi x Seigbert

Grey x Eponine

Soleil x Ignis

Foleo x Ophelia

Deere x Syalla (leftover)

Mitama x Hisame (leftover)

Edited by Elif

I don't really have anything concrete as far as pairings are concerned, but I do have a few...

M!Avatar x Azura cuz plot (sucks ass that I miss out on a kid)

F!Kanna x Lutz (my favorite kid ending up with my kid, sign me the chuck up)

F!Avatar x Asyura (cuz the other F!Avatar-sexuals are Old Doods.)

Azura x Ryouma or Marxander (I just want Azura to be with a First gen unit that doesn't get completely outclassed by the 2nd gens)

Harold x Setsuna?

TANKUMI x Oboro
Saizou x Kagerou
Benoit x Rinka
Flannel x Charlotte

Nishiki x Kazahana

Inigo x Pieri maybe?
Leon x Sakura
Owain x Elise?
Tsubaki x Severa (on Invisible Kingdom), or Hinoka (on Hoshido)
Tsukiyomi x Nyx (on Invisible) for Witch Shara
Ryouma x Mozume mayyyybe? I havent checked the stat mods or anything but I hear she's fast.

...and to reiterate that statement, I like stats, yes, but I also want some say in my own pairings, so some may be optimal, others aren't so much.

...like this one here!

Because I hear that you cant marry a non MU-sexual without losing a kid, and I reaaaally like Anna anyways so yeah.

I was thinking of ways to improve her viability as an overall unit by giving her Priestess, and letting her get a few levels in Great Lord.

(If anyone can tell me ways to improve these skill builds it'd be much appreciated.)

Jacques (M!Avatar, Dark Blood (Nohr/Invisible)/White Blood (Hoshido), +Speed, -Luck

Copycat

Dragon Fang

Flamboyant

Nohr (for Invisible/Nohr), Aether (for Hoshido)

Hoshido (for Invisible/Hoshido), Dragonic Curse (for Nohr)

Anna (Adventurer/Maid/Great Merchant, havent decided yet...); this build is for Nohr/Invisible

Copycat

Aether

Miracle

Filler Skills (not sure what to put here)

I'm honestly not sure about a couple things though, and I'd appreciate it if someone could answer a few of these.

1. Anna's personal: Its just like Despoil, including the proc rate. Does that mean that Nohr can activate it, or can Anna use it while she's the support unit?

2. Dragonic Curse really is a great skill overall, should I drop Hoshido for it even on Imnvisible? Though...a increase in Aether procs are always welcome.

3. Breaking Sky; is it worth it?

4. what other skills should I get for Anna? I could grab Puppetbreaker and/or Servant's Joy. Maid in general might also be a good class for her.

5. how does Extravagance & Easy Life work? if it procs, can you still use another skill in the same attack? Does it work with Nohr? If yes to those, then Extravagance may as well be a must on her.

Edited by Jakkun

i guess i'll post my nohr and children pairings because I went over them and made a deal with my sister

Nohr:

Xander/Pieri

Camilla/Zero

Leo/Nyx

Elise/Silas

MaMU x Flora

Jakob/Mozume

Benoit/Felicia

Effie/Flannel

Odin/Belka

Arthur/Charlotte

Luna/Lazward

Kaze/Azura

Shigure/Eponine

Velour/Siegbert

Foleo/Midoriko

Ignis/Soleil

Lutz/F!Kanna

Deere/Ophelia

Sophie

and then children pairings for Hoshido:

Deere/Sophie

Midoriko/Kisaragi

Mitama/M!Kanna

Shinonome/Matoi

Hisame/Syalla

Grey/Kinu

Shigure

Hoshido:

Mamui x Felicia (fast support, no incest :v)

Takumi x Oboro (fast support)

Saizou x Kagerou (fast support)

Kazahana x Tsubaki (fast support)

Ryoma x Setsuna

Sakura x Silas

Suzukaze x Aqua

Hinoka x Nishiki

Nohr:

Mamui x Felicia (fast support, no incest :v)

Effie x Arthur (fast support)

Silas x Elise

Benoit x Aqua

Elise x Silas

Suzukaze x Belka (Belka will mostly act as a str/def boost for Kaze, she tends to be outclassed by Camilla most of the time)

Camilla x Zero

Edited by Ryo

At the moment I don't have much thought out. There are only two parings i'm certain of.

Marx x Charlotte since I liked their support a lot.

Arthur x Pieri since bad luck is the only valid explanation I have for someone falling in love with a complete lunatic.