DLC Speculation

Falling

We all know Awakening had a good amount of DLC with it, with some retro-throwbacks, fanservice maps, and even some new classes. Can we expect something similar for Fates? The "3rd Path" thing will surely take up a bulk of the DLC along with Amiibo support, but what else do you think is in store?

I hope Draj and Shenmei will be playable DLC. I'd also LOVE to have even MORE Spotpass characters from previous FEs, since some of my absolute favorites, like Adean, Linoan, Nimue, and Pent and Louise didn't make it into Awakening.

There's a leaked Awakening DLC map.

Chorm, Lissa and Frederick appear there, although they apparently don't join afterwards. It gives two unique seals that allow one to promote to Lodestar (male characters) and Great Lords (female characters). Only one of each seal per file though.

We know that they have already set up two DLC classes from the data mining (Male-only Ballistician and Female-only Witch).

Minerva from the Cipher tie in has an exclusive Pegasus Knight class, with the Awakening skill set and an Archanean-like armor design. I guess we'll see either more Pegasus Knights as DLC in the future or class change items to make main cast members actual Pegasus Knights.

Cipher_Minerva_01_zpsu1tbhfaq.jpg

Also, considering how they're adding new classes without "hooks" in the base game, considering Minerva's class, it seems like future DLC could have even more classes if they feel like it.

Edited by NeonZ

There are some clues in the other potential DLC topic, but I specifically remember one interesting DLC.

[spoiler=3rd path spoilers]Two maps which may touch on the history of the Invisible Kingdom

Yeah, sure. Stuff of Awakening would be easy as it is the "same" engine. But I want to see Zelgius in if..With portraits, animation like the three amiibo.

Maybe class from Awakening too. Everything from Awakening would be easy, but stuff from the past would be awesome. Wait & see

I wouldn't be surprised to see another Golden pack return.

I would like to see two DLCs one for Hoshido and one for Nohr that deal with the three awakening look alikes on either side.

Like on the Nohr side, you play as Lazward, Luna, and Odin as they first come to the world of Fates and it goes over why they side with Nohr, who sent them here in the first place, and how they won the favor of the royal family.

For the Hoshido version we could maybe have the three reincarnations have a scenario together where they get into some trouble, and maybe due to stress tap into very vague memories of their past lives or something.

Maybe as rewards both DLCs could give class outfits. IE: A spellcaster outfit, a Ninja outfit, and a Pegasus knight outfit for clearing Hoshido, and a Mercenary, Hero, and Dark mage outfit for clearing Nohr. These outfits allow characters who wear them to take on the appearence of that class.

In awakening I always wished I could make the avatar wear the base tactician clothes instead of grandmaster but that was impossible on Lunatic due to how gimped your stats would be without promoting.