FE 25th Anniversary Concert Merchandise

kingddd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Aqua's necklace so bad but it's over $100 ;_;

All this merch looks super cool, it's a shame they're all exclusive to the event cause people are going to resell them at ridiculous prices. Ah well, maybe Mandarake will snag a few of those awesome posters.

MAN THAT BOX is gorgeous, but that pocketwatch is classy as sin and I want it so badly, it'd match my silver monocle

Edited by Elieson

Poor Ike, out of all main characters there only him didn't hooked up with a female lead in his game. I was shipping him and Elincia in PoR but then came RD.

They sure move quickly on promoting Azura with all her goodies there.

Edited by Awakener_

If I could've gone I would've gotten one of everything quite a shame, since as others have said...everything will likely be resold at vastly higher prices by resellers afterwards, if at all.

Has anyone who got the Comiket Soundtrack managed to upload some of the songs in? It'll be great to hear at least a sample.

Also there was a topic where the poster (forgot his name) said that he was going to buy some FE merchandises and sell them to people. Is that still going on?

I'd post a reply there but most forums I have been to have this restriction of not posting in threads 30 days old and I don't want to be penalized for it.

EDIT: Got it! He goes by Hirondelle.

Edited by Mace

I'm keeping my soundtrack sealed for now, sorry ^^;;;

Pretty sure it just contains songs from other OSTs anyway, so I don't think you're missing out on much. It's essentially a collection of songs heard during the opening sequences, so you can just navigate to any game's OST and grab the first one or two tracks.

That said, I am kinda interested in the sound quality.

Yeah, Hirondelle and his pals were saviours. I think pretty much everybody who requested merchandise received theirs. But that was quite some time ago.

I'm not sure if anyone around here has tickets to the concert and has the time and effort to grab stuff for us XD

That Ike and Chrom on the blue box is so clever. XD They'd SO be rivals! Friendly ones, of course. :P

And Lucina's like "Dad, are you really going to fight this guy?" or maybe "Can Father possibly match him?" lol

Edited by Anacybele

Good news!

4Gamer reports that the two best items (IMO): Azura's necklace and the Hundred Song of Heroes (the 200 card set) will be sold from two online retailers (http://www.otomart.jp/ and http://geestore.com/) after the concert.

There's also a list of the artists who contributed to the Hundred Song of Heroes:

小屋勝義 Daisuke Izuka 金田榮路 ワダサチコ 北千里 コザキユースケ 箱田真紀 ことぶきつかさ 弘司 山田孝太郎 岩元辰郎 スエカネクミコ 日野慎之助  HACCAN NINNIN さらちよみ 雪広うたこ ODEX Pikomaro COMTA おおのじゅんじ おがきちか 齋藤将嗣 鈴木理華 小太刀御禄 なーべ渡辺  ワダアルコ 桐沢十三 高山しのぶ 彩乃浦助 三輪士郎 山田 耕一郎(インテリジェントシステムズ) 四季童子 春山和則 上田信舟 いずみひのまる えぃわ まいぽんぽん(インテリジェントシステムズ) メンダコ (インテリジェントシステムズ) 瀬野文夫(インテリジェントシステムズ)草木原俊行(インテリジェントシステムズ) 村松敏孝(インテリジェントシステ ムズ) 大西直孝(インテリジェントシステムズ) 竹安佐和記 渡邊圭(株式会社シフト) 藤ちょこ 藤坂公彦 猫囃子 白滝なこ 樋口雅大(インテリ ジェントシステムズ) 小室菜美(インテリジェントシステムズ) 冨士原良 誉 由良 MIN-NARAKEN(ALICESOFT) 王欣太 さくらも もこ

There are a lot of IS and legacy artists, like Sachiko Wada, Yusuke Kozaki, Senri Kita, etc.

Edited by VincentASM

I am so glad that Maki Hakoda is the one who's been getting honor of designing Marth lately. To me, she seems to be the one who can to capture Marth better than anyone else.

Edited by Jagen

Here's a small section of the all-Lord picture in bigger size (drawn by Yusuke Kozaki)

CIwsSjlUAAAuyqf.jpg

I can't believe I missed this post. :P You can kick his ass any day, Ike!

And srsly, you really missed out by not getting with Elincia. You had an amazing and beautiful princess/queen right in your grasp!

Edited by Anacybele

My word, the box set looks amazing...I'm glad that they're bringing all the artists together again and creating memorabilia like this. Plus they've brought Maki in, yay! They're very liberal in putting all the lords together though and how they'd interact with one another! Love the Ike and Chrom rivalry.

Has anyone who got the Comiket Soundtrack managed to upload some of the songs in? It'll be great to hear at least a sample.

Also there was a topic where the poster (forgot his name) said that he was going to buy some FE merchandises and sell them to people. Is that still going on?

I'd post a reply there but most forums I have been to have this restriction of not posting in threads 30 days old and I don't want to be penalized for it.

EDIT: Got it! He goes by Hirondelle.

Just to clarify, I wasn't making a profit on that event; people sent me money, and I bought merchandise for them haha.

Anyways, I totally would have tried to attend this concert and buy merchandise...but I'm on vacation this month in the States, and won't be in Japan when this goes down. Bummer! I'll have your backs next time guys!

Edited by Hirondelle

Good news!

4Gamer reports that the two best items (IMO): Azura's necklace and the Hundred Song of Heroes (the 200 card set) will be sold from two online retailers (http://www.otomart.jp/ and http://geestore.com/) after the concert.

There's also a list of the artists who contributed to the Hundred Song of Heroes:

There are a lot of IS and legacy artists, like Sachiko Wada, Yusuke Kozaki, Senri Kita, etc.

I am SO glad I checked in here today! Thanks for the heads up Vincent! Time to start saving up... looks like almost $200 lol.

...but I really want that pocketwatch, too. *throws out Apple Watch*

EDIT: Anyone know for sure if either or both of those two ship internationally? I've never used them before – I'm relatively new to the import scene.

Edited by christianponte