FE 25th Anniversary Concert Merchandise

kingddd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the time-frame in which the necklace and box set will be available at those sites?

One says the 25th (but according to a site translation, there's also a mention of 24:00 or something like that...), and the other says early August.

Beside the two retailers mentioned up here, are the goods supposed to be exclusive to the event? Because I know AmiAmi has the pouches and towels up for pre-order, but that's all I've seen . I'm just hoping to find an international shipper that doesn't cost TOO much for Aqua's Necklace. A Middleman is not an option for me...

Beside the two retailers mentioned up here, are the goods supposed to be exclusive to the event? Because I know AmiAmi has the pouches and towels up for pre-order, but that's all I've seen . I'm just hoping to find an international shipper that doesn't cost TOO much for Aqua's Necklace. A Middleman is not an option for me...

That looks to be the case.

It was reported at the start that the pouches and towels would be sold elsewhere ^^

EDIT

Dang it, they added more stuff.

There's a 36 page A4 booklet going for 2,500 Yen.

Event-goers can also participate in a raffle for a booklet, first print edition of Renka's single and an Azura sheet signed by Renka.

Edited by VincentASM

Does anyone know where I can find a middleman or a shopping service to buy Aqua's necklace? I'm still kind of new to using shopping services and I only know of the ones that do auctions and I'm not sure about just buying from websites. OTL Thanks in advance!

Can someone help me with purchasing the Karuta cards on Otomart? I don't have a credit card to make a purchase and was wondering if I payed someone the cost through paypal would they be willing to purchase the cards for me. I'm planning on using Tenso as a forwarding service. I would have used FromJapan as a proxy service but I'm not sure how long the cards will be up. ;___;

Might want to try ebay. I checked to see if any of the items from the event were being sold there and just purchased this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121712686996?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Lucky me. Now if only I could get the necklace.......

Yikes that is not a good price. Use tenso and order the necklace today on otomart before they take it down. It is up for 12000 yen

They'll take it down once they're out. We don't know when that'll be, but not many were made, sooo.

Ah yup I read the date wrong on the page. Didn't spot the 2015. They will stay up until they are gone

Don't know if this is the right thread for this, but does anyone know if it is possible to obtain recordings of the concert anywhere?

Might want to try ebay. I checked to see if any of the items from the event were being sold there and just purchased this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121712686996?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Lucky me. Now if only I could get the necklace.......

Err... damn. That's more than double the price.

Yikes that is not a good price. Use tenso and order the necklace today on otomart before they take it down. It is up for 12000 yen

Would love to buy the product at a lower price but the site you just mentioned showed that they have 0 stock left from the concert. No other way to get the damn thing but ebay now as far as I know.

Err... damn. That's more than double the price.

Willing to pay out the ass to further my Fire Emblem collection. Hell, I spent over $400 for this:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/33237/the-rare-fire-emblem-shadow-dragon-crystal

I also spent $500 for the Awakening Music CD Collection and $250 for a sealed copy of Path of Radiance. My collection is coming along rather nicely despite how much money I am sinking into it.

Edited by BAD

I also spent $500 for the Awakening Music CD Collection and $250 for a sealed copy of Path of Radiance. My collection is coming along rather nicely despite how much money I am sinking into it.

Jesus am I glad I only paid MSRP for the awakening OST.

It's such a shame at how limited these things are sometimes.

Jesus am I glad I only paid MSRP for the awakening OST.

It's such a shame at how limited these things are sometimes.

Exactly why I purchased the Hundred Song's CD box while the opportunity presented itself without hesitation. A year from now I can see someone selling these things for over $500.

Edited by BAD

Willing to pay out the ass to further my Fire Emblem collection. Hell, I spent over $400 for this:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/33237/the-rare-fire-emblem-shadow-dragon-crystal

Yeesh. And I thought I felt overwhelmed spending what I am on Fire Emblem merch, including $300 on those three combined ($200 of which was on the crystal last month).

...on the flip side, this serves as justification for me to let myself spend a little more. Dang it.

Would love to buy the product at a lower price but the site you just mentioned showed that they have 0 stock left from the concert. No other way to get the damn thing but ebay now as far as I know.

O means in stock that isn't a 0. They are still available right now. Paid 8400 yen + the shipping tenso will charge me. Likely only going to cost me around $90 total. Also I paid about $40 for the Awakening soundtrack :)

Can I add my voice to the group of people wondering if a recording is available of this concert? Failing that, will one be made available at any point, either official or bootlegged?

O means in stock that isn't a 0. They are still available right now. Paid 8400 yen + the shipping tenso will charge me. Likely only going to cost me around $90 total. Also I paid about $40 for the Awakening soundtrack :)

Can't purchase anything from the site because I can't get past the part where you have to translate your english name into kana. I did everything I could and it won't let me through. Driving me crazy.

Translate your name into hiragana for that section. With some work on google translate, you can get the hiragana. Just translate your name into japanese, remember the way the romanji (english letters) spells your name and type that in while translating from japanese with the type input method on. You should type your name out in hiragana. Just be sure to copy your name or paste it somewhere as there is a time out on the purchase screen. One problem I had though was that the website would not accept my visa debit card and I decided that I should just save up my money for the Marth and Ceada Nendoroids whenever they come out.