Unit Optimization Thread

Morgan

Depends on the class you plan to use, but if you want to go full magic then maybe grab tomefaire. Also sun god is way better than soar.

it'd certainly make sense given who they are. And yeah, despite her low growth, I'm pretty much taking it for granted that Matoi should end up as a magic unit, there may not be a huge difference between her str and mag caps, but it's there and there's no reason to fight against it by trying to force her in to a physical class.

Most likely she'll still be a pegasus warrior. Or some promoted form of it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think healing skills like Renewal and Sun God will be very useful for offense-oriented units in pvp to be honest. When you're facing enemies that have similar stats to your own units, everyone does too much damage to each other for 20% or 30% healing to make a significant survivability difference. Especially since they happen at the beginning of player phase, which is not very good timing for self-healing. It's a very different situation from when you're fighting a large number of enemies weaker than you are in-game.

Female units will have access to the Great Lord class when the Awakening DLC is released. To be fair, the Great Lord seal or whatever it's called will only be available in limited numbers so we'd have to choose who gets it carefully.

well I have Sun God just on azura cause she didn't have anxthing better... anyways couldn't you build a awakening vantage vengeance build? Maxbe with lifetaker? I really like the idea of that tho. Of these four together with maybe roundhouse? And then screw lifetaker and use raven strike if possible?

Most likely she'll still be a pegasus warrior. Or some promoted form of it.

Honestly those aren't the best classes for a mag based Matoi, but falcon warrior could be somewhat viable since it has staves as well. There's the shinrai naginata as well, which is a magic weapon, although I'm not sure how good it is in practice.

Edited by capmalachi

Well, her lance rank would encourage a Pegasus Warrior upgrade, yes, at least until you ground out other weapon ranks….

Although she DOES have a natural swordfaire to access if she reclasses into her inherited Samurai class tree from her father via Trueblade.

So she could use that in classes like Trueblade, Weapons Master, Hero (marry a character who gives it to her, such as Corrin with that as a promotion of his secondary, or inherit it onto her via 3rd route Luna), Dark Knight (via marriage seals) [although B-rank swords isn't as desirable], marrying someone who can give her the Paladin class, etc.

Of course, I suppose Shara A+ can give her Spellcaster, which thus grants her both Excorcist and Basara, assuming we're correct about this A+ being there for this pair. So Basara would let her exploit her Lance rank while having the chance to built her Tome rank (and pick up Tomefaire from Excorcist)

Although picking up Tomefaire will cost 4 levels (first two levels for Spellcaster skills, then 2 levels more for Excorcist skills), and if you wanted the Basara skills that would cost you two more…

Although Basara would probably rather have Lancefaire, as it gets A-rank lances but only B-rank tomes…. A-rank tomes would be for Spellcaster itself, Sorcerer, Dark Flier, Dark Knight, etc.

Honestly those aren't the best classes for a mag based Matoi, but falcon warrior could be somewhat viable since it has staves as well. There's the shinrai naginata as well, which is a magic weapon, although I'm not sure how good it is in practice.

Well it's just a habit I have of trying to keep units in a final promotion of their basic class. Even if I switch classes around a lot. I was thinking a Falcon warrior anyway.

That's crazy! Hmm... So besides Sorcerers and Berserkers the other classes that would be affected are: Trueblades, Holy Lancers, Holy Bowmen, and possibly Nine-tailed Fox/Managarm if stone-users are included as well.

Would this also extend to Elite Ninja as they can S-rank Hidden weapons, or not, since they have access to two weapon types?

Also, I was attempting to craft a dodge/tank PvP build for Deere as his personal skill gives +20 Hit/Avoid and +2 Damage, -2 Damage reduction in 'My Castle'. Since Trueblade has among the highest speed and luck caps among the classes, I calculated the results of a Jakob x Hana pairing to be as follows:

Sr/Mg/Sk/Sp/Lu/Df/Rs

Jakob +2/ -2/+2/+0/ -1/+0/ -1

Hana +1/+0/+1/+2/ -1/ -3/+1

+1/+1/+1/+1/+1/+1/+1

Hana!Deere +4/ -1/+4/+3/ -1/ -2/+1

Trueblade Caps + 30/28/32/35/33/27/31

34/27/36/38/32/25/32

From what I could see, the only way to get the Samurai base class onto Deere (aside from Kamui) would be to pair Jakob with Hana.

Despite the negative luck mod, Deere does well enough in the speed department.

Using Awakening's Hit/Avoid calculations as a baseline, base Avoid is usually (Speed x 3) + (Luck/2) with the addition of any relevant support bonuses.

So that would come out to 130 base Avoid.

Then I was thinking his prospective skillset would be something like:

-Butler's Feat (+20 Hit/Avoid)

-Underdog (+15 Hit/Avoid provided his level is less than his opponent's)

-Lucky Seven (+20 Hit/Avoid for 7 turns)

-Kunaibreaker (to compensate for WTD)

-Lancebreaker (to compensate for WTD)

-???

I'm uncertain whether to give him a proc (Breaking Sky would hit 57% activation), or Axebreaker as a little extra insurance against Berserkers.

Or would I be better off scrapping this idea altogether?

That's an intriguing observation. Perhaps I'll start tinkering around with skills that increase her damage in the midst of combat (like Line of Death etc) that don't actually influence her attacking stat.

For instance, the Dread Fighter skill Aggressor (assuming class access is no longer gender-locked) could be beneficial as it boosts Damage by 7 when the user triggers the battle, as opposed to Awakening where it "increases the user's attack rating by 10 when the user initiates the battle".

Although 'Damage' and 'attack rating' could mean the same thing, unless someone who translated it would be certain otherwise...

Base Avoid is (Speed*3 + Luck)/2, both in this game and in Awakening. So with 38 Speed and 32 Luck, Deere's base Avo would be 73. Fortunately, Trueblade appears to have +10 inherent Avoid as well, so that would be bumped up to 83, making it the best dodgetanking class by far based on stats alone.

Underdog is a good skill but I don't know if I'd feel too great about using it, since unlike in Awakening you can't just reset your level to 1. You might be forced to intentionally gimp his level and miss out on capping stats (I have no idea how the meta will develop with regards to using Eternal Seals)

Don't forget that there are also weapons that can increase your Avoid. There are two katanas that grant you an extra +20 Avo; one of them is the S rank Katana.

well I have Sun God just on azura cause she didn't have anxthing better... anyways couldn't you build a awakening vantage vengeance build? Maxbe with lifetaker? I really like the idea of that tho. Of these four together with maybe roundhouse? And then screw lifetaker and use raven strike if possible?

I think Vengeance has been nerfed to the point of not being worth using. Vantage/Vengeance worked in Awakening because for units with high enough skill, Vengeance was 100% guaranteed or very close to it. In Fates, even the units with the highest Skill can barely reach over 50% activation rates with it. On top of which, since the max HP of most classes is complete ass, Vengeance will not add significantly more damage than Breaking Sky would unless the unit is bordering on dead with like single-digit HP.

Edited by Bovinian

I don't think healing skills like Renewal and Sun God will be very useful for offense-oriented units in pvp to be honest. When you're facing enemies that have similar stats to your own units, everyone does too much damage to each other for 20% or 30% healing to make a significant survivability difference. Especially since they happen at the beginning of player phase, which is not very good timing for self-healing. It's a very different situation from when you're fighting a large number of enemies weaker than you are in-game.

Female units will have access to the Great Lord class when the Awakening DLC is released. To be fair, the Great Lord seal or whatever it's called will only be available in limited numbers so we'd have to choose who gets it carefully.

Question, where was it mentioned the "dlc seals" will be limited? I ask since we could get infinite say Dread Fighter scrolls via Awakening's dlc.

Also do you guys think the Dark Falcon class will have DLC similarly to Bride and Dread Fighter did in Awakening?

Base Avoid is (Speed*3 + Luck)/2, both in this game and in Awakening. So with 38 Speed and 32 Luck, Deere's base Avo would be 73. Fortunately, Trueblade appears to have +10 inherent Avoid as well, so that would be bumped up to 83, making it the best dodgetanking class by far based on stats alone.

Underdog is a good skill but I don't know if I'd feel too great about using it, since unlike in Awakening you can't just reset your level to 1. You might be forced to intentionally gimp his level and miss out on capping stats (I have no idea how the meta will develop with regards to using Eternal Seals)

Don't forget that there are also weapons that can increase your Avoid. There are two katanas that grant you an extra +20 Avo; one of them is the S rank Katana.

I think Vengeance has been nerfed to the point of not being worth using. Vantage/Vengeance worked in Awakening because for units with high enough skill, Vengeance was 100% guaranteed or very close to it. In Fates, even the units with the highest Skill can barely reach over 50% activation rates with it. On top of which, since the max HP of most classes is complete ass, Vengeance will not add significantly more damage than Breaking Sky would unless the unit is bordering on dead with like single-digit HP.

true it's just hard to find any good skills for ophelia. Actually why not use something weird like Lucky 7 with roubdhouse. I don't think most battles will last longer than 7 rounds in 5v5. So you coukd balance the hit rate. Of course it may soubd ridiculous but why not xD

So far let's see...

Sakura x Subaki

Breaking Sky

Vantage

Renewal/Strength Seal?

Magic Counter?

Sun God

Lazward x Camilla (with A+ from Elise)

Soleil

-Deadly Breath
-Luna

-Aegis

-Battle Command

-Pavise

I'm keeping this for ref, sorry for constantly posting this!!

Next on my listvwould be shigure. Cause I'm going for canon in my final route the parents should be clear. So anyone can come up with a good skillset.

the marriage options I have left are mitama,syalla,Eponine,Velour and Medoriko

Next on my listvwould be shigure. Cause I'm going for canon in my final route the parents should be clear. So anyone can come up with a good skillset.

the marriage options I have left are mitama,syalla,Eponine,Velour and Medoriko

I've been looking in to a good build for him as well, but until I know whether he gets rod knight from Azura or not, and whether marriage/buddy seals will transfer over another class if you share the base class, it's difficult to come up with something.

I've been looking in to a good build for him as well, but until I know whether he gets rod knight from Azura or not, and whether marriage/buddy seals will transfer over another class if you share the base class, it's difficult to come up with something.

I just need anything. He's on the list with characters I want to have good skillsets. Together with my main team ofc. And a few 1st gens and a few 2nd gens.

I think you can start with that my marriage options don't bring up that issue as they all have different base classes than he has

Well I'll assume by 'going for canon' you mean Kamui/Azura, so the first thing is your asset/flaw combo. Azura passes down a good speed mod, but kills his defence, so a +str -luck combo seems good. Gives you an offensive boost to go with his high speed and skill, shores up his defences a bit, and only hurts his luck a bit which isn't too bad. You could go +mag instead but that wouldn't help your def at all.

So classes, if I understand right he'd get dark prince and peg warrior, and he should be able to choose either promotion for dark prince. I'm not sure if he can have both or not. He can A+ Hisame and Foleo, nothing amazing in there. Marriage, I'd recommend Syalla to get breaking sky, although you could also pass it down via Kamui. Honestly since Kamui can pass down pretty much any one skill, there's a lot of wiggle room.

Something along the lines of

Breaking sky

Nohr

Swallow strike

Flamboyant/Hoshido

Battle command.

I don't know really. To be honest I'm half asleep but this is a starting place at least.

Edited by capmalachi

Well I'll assume by 'going for canon' you mean Kamui/Azura, so the first thing is your asset/flaw combo. Azura passes down a good speed mod, but kills his speed, so a +str -luck combo seems good. Gives you an offensive boost to go with his high speed and skill, shores up his defences a bit, and only hurts his luck a bit which isn't too bad. You could go +mag instead but that wouldn't help your def at all.

So classes, if I understand right he'd get dark prince and peg warrior, and he should be able to choose either promotion for dark prince. I'm not sure if he can have both or not. He can A+ Hisame and Foleo, nothing amazing in there. Marriage, I'd recommend Syalla to get breaking sky, although you could also pass it down via Kamui. Honestly since Kamui can pass down pretty much any one skill, there's a lot of wiggle room.

Something along the lines of

Breaking sky

Nohr

Swallow strike

Flamboyant/Hoshido

Battle command.

I don't know really. To be honest I'm half asleep but this is a starting place at least.

The fun thibg is I just woke up xD. Anyways my asswst and flaws are skl+ and lck- this should give him the same stat bonusses like kanna right? That would be:

+2Str

+6Skl

+4Spd

-2Lck

+1Res

Well I was thinking about somwthing like

-Battle Command

-Breaking Sky

-Nohr

-Hoshido

-Flambouyant

don't know which class tho.

I don't even know why I'm so tired, been awake for nearly 5 hours now and still just want to sleep.

Anyway, looks like a decent set to me, maybe dark blood for class? Caps aren't the best but the ability to hit both def and res is nice to have.

I don't even know why I'm so tired, been awake for nearly 5 hours now and still just want to sleep.

Anyway, looks like a decent set to me, maybe dark blood for class? Caps aren't the best but the ability to hit both def and res is nice to have.

yeah I'm gonna be white blood so kanna and him can be Dark Blood

I was thinking more about the optimization of Matoi, outside of Avatar parentage, as I'm planning to have the Avatar marry her instead.

Subaki's Max Stat Modifiers: -1 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, -2 Spd, -1 Lck, +3 Def, -1 Res

Matoi, after Father's Mods + Child Bonus, but before Mother's Mods: +0 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, -1 Spd, +0 Lck, +4 Def, +0 Res

Matoi's OVERALL Growth Rates (assuming Awakening style inheritance, of (her own personal growths + father's growths + mother's growths)/3):

HP: (36.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Str: (21.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Mag: (11.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Skl: (30 + Mother's Growths/3)

Spd: (20 + Mother's Growths/3)

Lck: (23.333 + Mother's Growths/3)

Def: (26.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Res: (8.333 + Mother's Growths/3)

Matoi's Default classes/skills

Pegasus Warrior [starting]{Swallow Strike, Eastern Heart}, Falcon Warrior {Rally Speed, Mirror Strike}, Golden Kite Warrior{Soar, Sun God}

Samurai [inherited from her father]{Flowing Strike, Vantage}, Trueblade {Astra, Swordfaire}, Weapons Master {Strength Seal, Line of Death}

MAX Stats from these classes:

Samurai 40 20 16 23 25 24 18 20 fefates-icon-sword.png B Trueblade 55 30 28 32 35 33 27 31 fefates-icon-sword.png S Weapon Master 65 33 25 30 30 31 31 28 fefates-icon-sword.png A fefates-icon-lance.png B fefates-icon-axe.png B Pegasus Warrior 35 19 16 21 23 25 18 25 fefates-icon-lance.png B Falcon Warrior 55 28 27 30 34 35 27 35 fefates-icon-lance.png A fefates-icon-staff.png B Golden-kite Warrior 50 27 26 33 31 34 25 31 fefates-icon-lance.png B fefates-icon-bow.png A

Growth Rates from these classes:

Samurai 10 10 0 15 20 15 0 10 Trueblade 10 10 5 15 20 15 0 10 Weapon Master 20 15 0 10 10 10 10 0

Pegasus Warrior 0 10 0 10 15 20 0 20 Falcon Warrior 0 10 10 10 15 20 0 20 Golden-kite Warrior 0 5 0 15 15 15 0 15

The marriage chart that I've found claims that Subaki can marry the various non-Avatar women:

1. Felicia

2. Rinka

3. Sakura

4. Azura

5. Hana

6. Orochi

7. Hinoka

8. Setsuna

9. Oboro

10. Kagerou

11. Mozume

12. Nyx (3rd Route only)

13. Luna (3rd Route only)

I'll work through these in order of listing (not preference) as I have time, although not all at once.

1. Felicia!Matoi

Growths

HP: (36.667 + 40/3) = 50

Str: (21.667 + 10/3) = 25

Mag: (11.667 + 35/3) = 23.333

Skl: (30 + 30/3) = 40

Spd: (20 + 40/3) = 33.333

Lck: (23.333 + 55/3) = 41.666

Def: (26.667 + 15/3) = 31.667

Res: (8.333 + 35/3) = 20

Inherited class: Rod Knight [Resistance +2, Demoiselle], Strategist [Rally Resistance, Battle Command], Maid [servant's Joy, Tomebreaker]

Growths of Rod Knight:

Rod Knight 0 0 10 20 10 15 0 15 Strategist 0 0 15 5 10 20 0 15 Maid/Butler 0 10 10 15 15 10 5 10

Caps of Rod Knight:

Rod Knight 35 16 19 24 20 23 16 21 fefates-icon-staff.png B Strategist 45 25 33 28 31 33 25 32 fefates-icon-tome.png B fefates-icon-staff.png A Maid/Butler 50 28 31 33 33 32 29 29 fefates-icon-kunai.png B fefates-icon-staff.png S

Felicia's Mods:

Felicia -2 Str, +2 Mag, + 0 Skl, +1 Spd , +0 Lck, -1 Def, +1 Res

Matoi, after Father's Mods + Child Bonus, but before Mother's Mods: +0 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, -1 Spd, +0 Lck, +4 Def, +0 Res

Felicia!Matoi: -2 Str, +3 Mag, +3 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +3 Def, +1 Res

2. Rinka!Matoi

Rinka's Mods: -1 Str, +0 Mag, -2 Skl, +1 Spd, +0 Lck, +2 Def, + 0 Res

Rinka!Matoi's mods: -1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +6 Def, +0 Res

Rinka's Growths: 20 Hp, 25 Str, 15 Mag, 50 Skl, 45 Spd, 35 Lck, 45 Def, 20 Res

Rinka!Matoi's Growths

HP: (36.667 + 20/3) = 43.333

Str: (21.667 + 25/3) = 30

Mag: (11.667 + 15/3) = 16.667

Skl: (30 + 50/3) = 46.667

Spd: (20 + 45/3) = 35

Lck: (23.333 + 35/3) = 35

Def: (26.667 + 45/3) = 41.667

Res: (8.333 + 20/3) = 15

New Classes and their (unadjusted) max stats:

Oni Savage 45 24 19 16 20 17 23 18 fefates-icon-axe.png B Shura 60 34 28 25 30 25 36 31 fefates-icon-axe.png A fefates-icon-tome.png B Blacksmith 65 33 25 32 31 30 32 27 fefates-icon-sword.png B fefates-icon-axe.png A

And their growth rates:

Oni Savage 20 20 10 0 10 0 20 0 Shura 10 20 15 0 10 0 20 5 Blacksmith 20 15 0 15 10 5 15 0

New skills:

Resistance Seal

Shove

Ogre Strike

Counter

Smithy Skill

Lancebreaker

And that's it for now… I have some work to do, so I'll come back to the other Matois later….

Edited by astrophys

I was thinking more about the optimization of Matoi, outside of Avatar parentage, as I'm planning to have the Avatar marry her instead.

Subaki's Max Stat Modifiers: -1 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, -2 Spd, -1 Lck, +3 Def, -1 Res

Matoi's OVERALL Growth Rates (assuming Awakening style inheritance, of (her own personal growths + father's growths + mother's growths)/3):

HP: (36.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Str: (21.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Mag: (11.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Skl: (30 + Mother's Growths/3)

Spd: (20 + Mother's Growths/3)

Lck: (23.333 + Mother's Growths/3)

Def: (26.667 + Mother's Growths/3)

Res: (8.333 + Mother's Growths/3)

Matoi's Default classes/skills

Pegasus Warrior [starting]{Swallow Strike, Eastern Heart}, Falcon Warrior {Rally Speed, Mirror Strike}, Golden Kite Warrior{Soar, Sun God}

Samurai [inherited from her father]{Flowing Strike, Vantage}, Trueblade {Astra, Swordfaire}, Weapons Master {Strength Seal, Line of Death}

MAX Stats from these classes:

Samurai 40 20 16 23 25 24 18 20 fefates-icon-sword.png B Trueblade 55 30 28 32 35 33 27 31 fefates-icon-sword.png S Weapon Master 65 33 25 30 30 31 31 28 fefates-icon-sword.png A fefates-icon-lance.png B fefates-icon-axe.png B Pegasus Warrior 35 19 16 21 23 25 18 25 fefates-icon-lance.png B Falcon Warrior 55 28 27 30 34 35 27 35 fefates-icon-lance.png A fefates-icon-staff.png B Golden-kite Warrior 50 27 26 33 31 34 25 31 fefates-icon-lance.png B fefates-icon-bow.png A

Growth Rates from these classes:

Samurai 10 10 0 15 20 15 0 10 Trueblade 10 10 5 15 20 15 0 10 Weapon Master 20 15 0 10 10 10 10 0

Pegasus Warrior 0 10 0 10 15 20 0 20 Falcon Warrior 0 10 10 10 15 20 0 20 Golden-kite Warrior 0 5 0 15 15 15 0 15

The marriage chart that I've found claims that Subaki can marry the various non-Avatar women:

1. Felicia

2. Rinka

3. Sakura

4. Azura

5. Hana

6. Orochi

7. Hinoka

8. Setsuna

9. Oboro

10. Kagerou

11. Mozume

12. Nyx (3rd Route only)

13. Luna (3rd Route only)

I'll work through these in order of listing (not preference) as I have time, although not all at once.

1. Felicia!Matoi

Growths

HP: (36.667 + 40/3) = 50

Str: (21.667 + 10/3) = 25

Mag: (11.667 + 35/3) = 23.333

Skl: (30 + 30/3) = 40

Spd: (20 + 40/3) = 33.333

Lck: (23.333 + 55/3) = 41.666

Def: (26.667 + 15/3) = 31.667

Res: (8.333 + 35/3) = 20

Inherited class: Rod Knight [Resistance +2, Demoiselle], Strategist [Rally Resistance, Battle Command], Maid [servant's Joy, Tomebreaker]

Growths of Rod Knight:

Rod Knight 0 0 10 20 10 15 0 15 Strategist 0 0 15 5 10 20 0 15 Maid/Butler 0 10 10 15 15 10 5 10

Caps of Rod Knight:

Rod Knight 35 16 19 24 20 23 16 21 fefates-icon-staff.png B Strategist 45 25 33 28 31 33 25 32 fefates-icon-tome.png B fefates-icon-staff.png A Maid/Butler 50 28 31 33 33 32 29 29 fefates-icon-kunai.png B fefates-icon-staff.png S

Felicia's Mods:

Felicia -2 Str, +2 Mag, + 0 Skl, +1 Spd , +0 Lck, -1 Def, +1 Res

Felicia!Matoi: -2 Str, +3 Mag, +3 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +3 Def, +1 Res

2. Rinka!Matoi

Rinka's Mods: -1 Str, +0 Mag, -2 Skl, +1 Spd, +0 Lck, +2 Def, + 0 Res

Rinka!Matoi's mods: -1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +0 Spd, +0 Lck, +6 Def, +0 Res

Rinka's Growths: 20 Hp, 25 Str, 15 Mag, 50 Skl, 45 Spd, 35 Lck, 45 Def, 20 Res

Rinka!Matoi's Growths

HP: (36.667 + 20/3) = 43.333

Str: (21.667 + 25/3) = 30

Mag: (11.667 + 15/3) = 16.667

Skl: (30 + 50/3) = 46.667

Spd: (20 + 45/3) = 35

Lck: (23.333 + 35/3) = 35

Def: (26.667 + 45/3) = 41.667

Res: (8.333 + 20/3) = 15

New Classes and their (unadjusted) max stats:

Oni Savage

fefates-icon-axe.png B

Shura

fefates-icon-axe.png A fefates-icon-tome.png B

Blacksmith

fefates-icon-sword.png B fefates-icon-axe.png A

And their growth rates:

Oni Savage

Shura

Blacksmith

New skills:

Resistance Seal

Shove

Ogre Strike

Counter

Smithy Skill

Lancebreaker

And that's it for now… I have some work to do, so I'll come back to the other Matois later….

dude what's up with you and matoi

I was a Cordelia fanboy back when I played Awakening….. this is basically following from that, with Matoi being extremely similar to her… I'm basically being a fanboy again and I know it.

But you're right, I'm taking this too obsessively far…. sorry about that.

I was a Cordelia fanboy back when I played Awakening….. this is basically following from that, with Matoi being extremely similar to her… I'm basically being a fanboy again and I know it.

But you're right, I'm taking this too obsessively far…. sorry about that.

ah no problem. But what about an Matoi topic extra. Outside of this. Because this is not specific

What happens if the base class is shared? For example, we've determined what happens if the child has the same base class as their parent… they get the parent's secondary…. does this same principle work here, or does the marriage seal simply not work in this case?

Also, a question…. if Azura marries one of the men who can have kids, and that kid already starts off as a Pegasus Knight (example: a hypothetical Azura!Matoi), does the kid get Rod Knight like Azura's son, who also starts as a Pegasus Knight, gets instead of his mothers Singer/Songstress class?

What happens if the base class is shared? For example, we've determined what happens if the child has the same base class as their parent… they get the parent's secondary…. does this same principle work here, or does the marriage seal simply not work in this case?

Also, a question…. if Azura marries one of the men who can have kids, and that kid already starts off as a Pegasus Knight (example: a hypothetical Azura!Matoi), does the kid get Rod Knight like Azura's son, who also starts as a Pegasus Knight, gets instead of his mothers Singer/Songstress class?

Tbh we don't know sorry