Midoriko's Paralogue not appearing(spoilers)

s07195

I'm playing Hoshido.

My first S rank was Suzukaze/Kazahana.

However the paralogue didn't show up at all. In fact, the paralogues all only showed up after three pairs got S-ranked.

And...

It never did appear, yet.

So I just accidentally saved after Suzukaze's

death (Rank B with Male Kamui, proving that it has to be A rank and above for certain now)

and even though other children characters' paralogues are showing up, Midoriko's is not.

Could Suzukaze living be a flag for Midoriko's Paralogue? I really wanna recruit her but that would definitely suck, especially when children units are basically your only mid-game recruits.

I'm playing Hoshido.

My first S rank was Suzukaze/Kazahana.

However the paralogue didn't show up at all. In fact, the paralogues all only showed up after three pairs got S-ranked.

And...

It never did appear, yet.

So I just accidentally saved after Suzukaze's

death (Rank B with Male Kamui, proving that it has to be A rank and above for certain now)

and even though other children characters' paralogues are showing up, Midoriko's is not.

Could Suzukaze living be a flag for Midoriko's Paralogue? I really wanna recruit her but that would definitely suck, especially when children units are basically your only mid-game recruits.

You need to have him alive by reaching A-support with Kamui before C15. That's the only way for the paralogue to show up afterwards, or so I've heard.

Oh... well, better luck when I play on Nohr then I guess. :S

Should somebody edit that into the character thread?

Edited by s07195

What, is Midoriko even more money-grubbing than Anna? XD

She's a child.

Not a dragon loli, no aging curse, no tricks, just a kid. Speaks in third person, has one of the highest pitched voices in the game...and is romanceable.

Nopenopenope so much nope!

She's a child.

Not a dragon loli, no aging curse, no tricks, just a kid. Speaks in third person, has one of the highest pitched voices in the game...and is romanceable.

Nopenopenope so much nope!

Do you just hate little kids in general? Or is the fact that they are romanceable literally the only problem you have with them being children? I agree that the fact the game lets you make these underaged characters the parent of your own kid is fucking stupid, but that doesn't mean the kids themselves should be given hate for it. Best to just pretend their S-support options with Kamui don't exist >.>

Do you just hate little kids in general? Or is the fact that they are romanceable literally the only problem you have with them being children? I agree that the fact the game lets you make these underaged characters the parent of your own kid is fucking stupid, but that doesn't mean the kids themselves should be given hate for it. Best to just pretend their S-support options with Kamui don't exist >.>

Fuck kids man, I was born as an old man and that's how I like it.

I just don't like how they're romanceable and can become parents, like you said. There's also the fact that your little children can get the more questionable armor available in this game, battle leotards being one of the tamer options. At least in Awakening they weren't children children, with maybe the exception of Nah, but at least that was kept ambiguous.

Here we've got people playing with toys and whatnot in one support and taking care of their children in another.

Yeah, such is the result of their second attempt at an explanation for shoehorning the children mechanic back in without reusing the concept of time travel. Hopefully IS looks back, realizes the many unfortunate implications caused by this (underaged parents seriously...), and accepts the fact that there is no tasteful way to bring a second generation into the game without a time skip.

Yeah, such is the result of their second attempt at an explanation for shoehorning the children mechanic back in without reusing the concept of time travel. Hopefully IS looks back, realizes the many unfortunate implications caused by this (underaged parents seriously...), and accepts the fact that there is no tasteful way to bring a second generation into the game without a time skip.

Agreed, the children feel really out of place this time around. I honestly think the child mechanic has become a staple at this point for a lot of people, and now they'll be afraid of removing it. However, with more focus on fan service and even younger kids, I hope they realize they might've taken things a bit too far.

She's an herb merchant, and unless you REALLY wanted to buy herbs, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Out of all the children characters, her niche seems the less useful IMO.

Plus, this game encourages trying all the paths, so if you don't get her one, try the other!