Best Peg Knight

Serene

Peg Knight  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Well

• Florina
    • Fiora
    • Farina

The triangle attack is cool and everything but isn't really that useful, not a very heavy reason to hire farina (but I still hire her for supports) and I don't know this Shiida girl you are talking about but Sigrun isn't that pretty, I dont like her that much, Tana is way more beautiful, Id even say that Syrene is better looking :P

Sheeda is the Marth of FE Pegasus Knights. She's quite pretty.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiora is great compared to the FE6 pegs, but she's the worst one in FE7. Her speed only averages 19 upon promotion, which is NOT GOOD for a pegasus knight, who should cap spd at level 14-17

This doesn't make much sense. Florina and Fiora average the same speed on promotion: 19 (Florina actually averages 0.2 less than Fiora, but that hardly matters). Farina averages one less than her sisters. They all have more or less the same speed when they're at the same level.

This doesn't make much sense. Florina and Fiora average the same speed on promotion: 19 (Florina actually averages 0.2 less than Fiora, but that hardly matters). Farina averages one less than her sisters. They all have more or less the same speed when they're at the same level.

Really, except rather high str grow of Farine, they are almost the same but their appear is so different so most ppl will use Florina a lot, some will use Fiora and very few will use Farina.

Fiora.

Her joining isn't that bad and the Gaiden immediatly after the chapter she arrives is FILLED with Mages (Some unable to retaliate). Her stats are high enough to survive an attack from anything but archers, and unlike Florina, she won't be one rounded by a Myrmidon(Talking Lyn mode).

Now I know Florina can turn out quite well, I used her for two playthroughs, however she is extremely hard to train and fragile until about Level 15.

Fiora's bases are far better, and her Strength is better then Florina's allowing her to one round mages and sword users and get sweet sweet experience points, increasing her stats EVEN more.

Florina has to kill weakened Magic users just to get enought strength to be viable.

And I'm not even going to talk about Farina, her joining time is WAAAAAAAAAY to late.

I prefer Fiora, because she have more def than florina, and still have high hp,str,skill,spd,luck and res. And beside, the thing "more availlibililty" (or whatever it's spelled) is ridiculous, because you can train both florina and fiora in the arena. On that point, farina FAIL

The triangle attack is cool and everything but isn't really that useful, not a very heavy reason to hire farina (but I still hire her for supports) and I don't know this Shiida girl you are talking about but Sigrun isn't that pretty, I dont like her that much, Tana is way more beautiful, Id even say that Syrene is better looking :P

this is Shiida

shiidapeg.jpg

:o

and to say Sigrun isnt good looking deserves a kick in the buttock!!!

I usually use one of the cavs with vulneraries to do that, since they can be in range earlier. Or I rush the ballista, because that way the Archer has no time to dismount it. Meaning easy kill.

This wasn't an option because I didn't do Lyn's Mode and I neglected using Lowen >.>

this is Shiida

shiidapeg.jpg

:o

and to say Sigrun isnt good looking deserves a kick in the buttock!!!

Mmm she is cute though I still like Tana more. And I didn't say Sigrun isn't good looking I said she isn't THAT good looking, or at least not enough to beat Tana :P

Anyway, In my current playthrough Im training both Fiora and Florina and they are both doing pretty well, Floirina is better just because she is already a Falcoknight but Fiora has pretty much the same stats that Florina had by those levels, the only major difference is luck, Fiora turned out really unlucky now so Florina is better, my vote stands :D

^my last playthrough Florina got a bit screwed...i was a bit taken aback because that never happens..i almost cried...

Fiora kept getting better and better last time..it was a bit weird because Florina always overshadows her...

Well for me everytime I play they are practically the same, some minor differences but they compliment each other and both turn out to be very useful, as for Farina well, I always hire her (if I have the money) just for the sake of it, but I rarely train her, though the few times I have trained her she is also practically the same so I dont think she is worth it.

I prefer Fiora the most, she's been consistently the most useful for me whereas I've barely been able to raise Florina on the few playthroughs I gave her a chance.

I just hate Florina's personality it annoys me... it far to extreme and dull still.

Farina is alright, being rather good on my playthroughs where I got her. since I never bothered to attempt a ranked run in this game.

Also Fiora gets points for being paired with some of my favorites from this game like Eliwood and Sain.

• 2 weeks later...

So, Florina and Fiora are tied right now, I just recruited Farina and got her to a lvlv 20 Falco Knight, she is awesome do to high defense and Res, but I still have Florina as my best Pegasus Knight, she maxed everything exexpt Def.

Farina is my choice, hands down. Never disappoints.

But she rapes your fund rank. >_<

On the other hand, I rarely see the point of supporting dancers, as they only get defenses out of it, and can generally do a fine enough job dodging anyway. Nino comes too late to build up, and probably won't be fielded much past soaking some XP, to be perfectly honest. So that really leaves Florina with a probable Lyn, though there are a lot of other not unheard of options.

Yeah, and also you cannot use Ninian past the Cog Of Destiny chapter.

Also, I like your sig. Incredible getting S ranked in Hector's route, and making Farina as the MVP. Nice job. ^_^

Hmmm... Florina or Fiora, hard to say... P'raps Fiora for supports.

And lol at Farina's stats. They're awful when you get her, so she's not going to really be helping any ranks. :D

She will help the EXP rank.