World map with locations

VincentASM

General World Map

(Click the tabs for the campaign maps.)

Some notes:

1. I cropped the campaign maps to save space.

2. There aren't any 3D objects, like the castles and the ship.

3. I tried my best to recreate the Invisible world, but...

it's missing all the floating islands in the background.

Also, a bit of trivia: I believe IS took inspiration from the Battle of Sekigahara, a historical Japanese war. In the game code, some of the place names reference the word "Sekigahara", like the "Sekigahara Plains" for (I think) the Hoshidan Plains.

Maybe the world map *is* based off Japan as someone once speculated...

Edited by VincentASM

I find it funny how we went alll the way from Canopy Forest to the Seven Tier Tower.

And then all the way back later

Also wouldn't it be better to link the Paralogues with the associated Character?

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

So it's based on Sekigahara geographically? Interesting. A pity they didn't inspire the plot of the events of and leading up to Sekigahara...

EDIT: Ah wait no, they did now that I think about it. Guess Kamui takes the role of Kobayakawa.

Edited by Taka-kun

Interesting. Will you make one for the sidequests? From what I've seen (Nohr), most sidequests take place outside of the Astral Realm.

[spoiler=Well, not really a spoiler]The children (reasonably) got tired of it, and would often travel to defend villages, help them or buy stuff.

Interesting how the same body of water is called the Nohrian Sea and the Hoshidan Sea depending on the route.

That reminds me of disputed territories in general. They get called different names depending on who's speaking.

Edited by nocturnal YL

That reminds me of disputed territories in general. They get called different names depending on who's speaking.

Yeah, I noticed that when I went to combine all the locations--they are literally in the same place as far as I can tell.

I thought it was a neat touch ^^

EDIT

Interesting. Will you make one for the sidequests? From what I've seen (Nohr), most sidequests take place outside of the Astral Realm.

[spoiler=Well, not really a spoiler]The children (reasonably) got tired of it, and would often travel to defend villages, help them or buy stuff.

Oh, didn't even realise that.

Actually, I was wondering why the Astral Realm data looked kinda sparse. I thought they were just reusing assets or something o__o

Edited by VincentASM

Thanks to Maurice for providing numerous screenshots, I was able to create a better recreation of the map:

Revised map

All the islands in the backgrounds are clones or modified clones, a bit like the three unknown continents in Awakening's world map.