Shoplifting Fandom?!

So, recently I've been hearing something about a shoplifting fandom on Tumblr,

at first I was like "this gotta be a troll move", but then I went Tumblr and to my suprise, it was actually a thing!

Honestly, I'm still in denial, because I refuse to belive that people can go this low, I mean the shoplifters are refering themselves a minority, and calling those who criticize them racists.

That low, even by Tumblr standards.

I have to ask, is this real? Or is it some sort meme that I missed? Or am I going crazy?

Because, I honestly don't mind being called stupid, crazy or a troll, as long as someone can prove this to be fake.

Because I still can't believe it.

It's Tumblr. The same thing that gave us SJWS. NOTHING is too low for them.

Even so, I thought they had standards, because trying to justify stealing is utterly ridiculous, I mean, what if this become bigger?

Not only that, but they're gloating, and showing pictures of what they stole, that's borderline idiocy.

Edited by Water Mage

How does that work, exactly?

Best not ask.

I wasn't aware of this, since I avoid tumblr at all costs. But given that it's tumblr ... perhaps I shouldn't be surprised?

Actually, now that I think about it, this is much worse than the other idiocy that goes in tumblr. Shoplifting is a crime. It has the potential to ruin stores (especially small stores). SJWs are idiots but they're not inflicting real harm on people who choose to ignore them. Shoplifting is a different level.

They blame capitalism, and here's two others gems:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/990/305/1a7.png

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/989/347/432.png

And the sad thing?

It doesn't seem to be trolling, even thought I still hope it is.

Damn, tumblr is worse than huehue brs playing online games (I'm brazilian, by the way). I somewhat feel better for knowing there's something worse than me out there.

yeah this is a real thing, i swear its amazing the level of depravity that tumblr has that makes me look at it and go " i am glad i never had an account

A friend of mine tried to convince me it was cool for 3 years

never worked

Edited by Rapier

Funny how they don't realize that people could easily track them throught their IP numbers, and they still believe they're anonymous.

And yeah, this is a thousand times worse than silly troll thing like "Huehuehue", since you can simply ignore them, but stealing? Like it said before, you could be seriously harming the lives of people who really need the money,

And the shoplifters say that is not their fault that they don't have money to buy the things they need,

Things they need to live normal lives,

Like makeup, stickers and disney themed panties

Something that's really essential to our daily lives, right?

Edited by Water Mage

It's more that they claim that they are poor, and that they need nice clothing and make-up for some reason. Another excuse is that they're doing everybody a favor by bringing down evil capitalist corporations like the glorious communists they are, and that they don't really hurt anybody since they're lifting from big chains and not small local stores.

Which, of course, is completely bogus since many big chains punish employees when stuff is stolen, but to each their own, I guess.

And the shoplifters say that is not their fault that they don't have money to buy the things they need,

Things they need to live normal lives,

Like makeup, stickers and disney themed panties

Something that's really essential to our daily lives, right?

You just don't know what it is like to be a girl, we can literally go into a coma and DIE if we don't get the scented eyeshadow palettes and cute panties we NEED you hugebig meanie >:C

It's because they are a bunch of entitled little brats, that's the reason why

Edited by Azura

Viva la communism.

This is really stupid, I thought I'd seen the lowest tumblr could go already.

Edit: I'm seeing a lot more people making fun of it and being against it than actual blogs for lifting.

Here is some more idiots if anybody wants to take a look. Either way I'm pretty sure 90% of these "lifters" are just putting shit they already have out and taking a picture of it.

Edited by zerosabers

I bet these assholes make fun of kleptomaniacs.

Hm, what if some of the shoplifting bros have kleptomania.

What If