Morgan vs Kanna

nocturnal YL

Morgan vs Kanna  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Male Morgan vs male Kanna?

2. 2. Female Morgan vs female Kanna?

I don't want to touch the children at all, as in, never, so...
Still, hopefully Kanna won't be an annoying and insensitive little twat like Morgan was, but considering the questionable quality of the supports I've read to far...

I may be biased since Fates' implementation of the child mechanic feels so forced, but I vastly prefer Morgan. I don't feel anything towards Kanna except for the pain in my ears.

Oh yeah, this too. FIrst time I've heard her voice: Ouch. :/

I don't know about how the females compare but when it comes to the sons, I'm sorry OP Son Morgan I have a new son and he's way more adorable than you. Morgan will always be ridiculously stronk but the way Kanna says "kaa-san" just melts my heart and I have way more maternal love for him than Morgan.

I don't know. I voted for Male Morgan (given I haven't seen much of M!Kanna) and Female Kanna based on design, but in terms of personality, they seem very similar. The only difference to me is that Kanna is said to be more of a crybaby.

I rather the Morgans. Bright, fun, intelligent, smart arse.
Like, F!Morgan is a bit of a bitch, but who wouldn't party with that girl.
Then M!Morgan, I'd like to blaze it with that guy.

But that's why they're great because they're different and mature.

Not whiny and easily emotional.

Might change in the west release.

Voted for M!Morgan and F!Kanna.

I love pretty much all the avatar's children except for F!Morgan... just because I feel like she's a huge jerk in some of her supports.

I do think that M!Kanna > F!Kanna (just because of dat hair. IT'S SO CUTE), but I have to say M!Morgan because I know pretty much next to nothing about M!Kanna, and I don't want to spoil ALL the supports to find out more info.

But hey, who knows, I may absolutely adore M!Kanna when the game comes out.

M!Morgan and M!Kanna is about the same for me, though I voted for Morgan....not too sure why now that I think about it ; u ;

But I prefer F!Morgan waaay more than F!Kanna !

I like them both, but Morgan is my favorite awakening girl and she's just too precious and snarky ; u ;

plus f!kanna's hair reminds me of my hair when i try to put it in a bun and that does not please me

I'm of the mind that in any given comparison including F!Morgan, F!Morgan will always come out on top regardless of who she is being compared to. Fates has not changed this.

Edited by Rawrzilla

M!Morgan and F!Morgan are my babies, are the children of my two OTPs for Awakening (Robin/Chrom and Robin/Tiki respectively), are without question the most reliable units in my army, and they never fail to get a smile out of me when I need something cute to look at. I've gotten really attached to them, and as such I have a difficult time ever imagining them to be second best to anyone.

However, with that said, I have a feeling F!Kanna and M!Kanna are going to prove themselves just as cute, just as reliable, and just as smile-inducing as I'm given more time to fall in love with them and see them for who and what they are as Kamui's kids with their eventual spouses. (We're leaning heavily to Marx and Camilla at the given moment...) So, I can't in good faith make a vote, but I'm not sorry for it.

And, speaking very honestly, as far as I'm concerned, let's just throw the four of them together on some DLC map and see what happens. I'd bet a large bullion something explodes and it'd be hilariously awesome.

I'm really surprised to hear so many people like Kanna, especially considering how children in fates are handled.

To me, it seems as if Morgan was designed to be goofy and was cute as a result, whereas Kanna was designed only around the idea of actually being - and looking - cute. I don't like that.

I'm really surprised to hear so many people like Kanna, especially considering how children in fates are handled.

To me, it seems as if Morgan was designed to be goofy and was cute as a result, whereas Kanna was designed only around the idea of actually being - and looking - cute. I don't like that.

Idk, female Morgan never quite struck me as "goofy." Male Morgan definitely did, but female Morgan had that "childish" sadism (not quite as far as sadism, but I can't think of a better word). Does anyone know if the male and female Kanna's have differences in personalities?

Edited by Minischew

I think so too.

I love them all, but I have to say male morgan for best child character ever. He's so adorkable and sweet. Male Kanna is too, he's just a bit too young. I seriously think he's 8, while male Morgan is more like...12ish? 13? Male Kanna is just begging for a hundred hugs and kisses.

I think I prefer both male children compared to the female children, but that's likely me being biased since I've only ever played using a female avatar. As for choosing a superior male child, well, I just can't choose. Male Morgan is an absolute sweetheart (his support with Nah was adorable - definitely one of my favourites) and I haven't seen any supports for Male Kanna, but design wise he looks very cute.

As for the females, female Morgan doesn't appeal to me as much since she seems slightly snarky for my liking. I haven't seen any female Kanna supports, but her design is rather cute. I guess I'll say Female Kanna is my preferred female child, for now.

F!Morgan > F!Kanna. Seriously, F!Morgan is my favorite awakening character, she is just so damn cute and adorable with her crazy antics. She walks that perfect line between dittzy idiot and genious.

M!Kanna > M!Morgan from what I've seen so far. He is just so much more adorable than M!Morgan, IMO.

Male Kanna definitely has a more appealing design, but Female Morgan far surpasses Kanna on the dorky and lovable personality.

Edited by Zen X