QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Lol jk I don't gun spam at all but seriously, if the idea was just to shit on the other persons day, that'd be way easier.

Or is there honor in the dickery?

Maybe there is. I don't know.

I'd rather perform creative dickery. Gunspam is effective, but it's lazy as hell, and if your opponent has a wooden shield/loch shield and knows how to use it then lmao say goodbye to your strategy.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there is. I don't know.

I'd rather perform creative dickery. Gunspam is effective, but it's lazy as hell, and if your opponent has a wooden shield/loch shield and knows how to use it then lmao say goodbye to your strategy.

Esme you are an artist.

THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE

Alright then, I'll try it out, once Trails in the Sky has stopped absorbing my gaming time.

Alright then, I'll try it out, once Trails in the Sky has stopped absorbing my gaming time.

Yessss do it. It's also good because, being a console shmup, it's more forgiving than its other Gradius brethren.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/gradius/gradius3.htm

Worth reading if you're interested in it.

The bad part about that article is how it says the other stages aren't quite as spectacular. That's a lie!

Yessss do it. It's also good because, being a console shmup, it's more forgiving than its other Gradius brethren.

Sounds good, does the Konami Code still make you blow yourself up like the SNES one? :P:

The bad part about that article is how it says the other stages aren't quite as spectacular. That's a lie!

That's like, just your opinion, man. Probably a correct opinion, but let's not let logic get the best of us here.

Nope, it actually does what it did in the NES Gradius.

Haha nice, also oddly in said SNES version it worked if you used L and R instead of left and right on the d-pad.

Literally Satan design.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U v1.1.3
I don't really care if I first touched it in 2014, my approach to it in 2015 feels way different.

As far as games actually released in 2015, Splatoon, with Xenoblade Chronicles X a possible contender almost entirely due to CUSTOM GUNDAMS.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U v1.1.3

I don't really care if I first touched it in 2014, my approach to it in 2015 feels way different.

As far as games actually released in 2015, Splatoon, with Xenoblade Chronicles X a possible contender almost entirely due to CUSTOM GUNDAMS.

I still want to create Deathscythe from Gundam Wing in there.