QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing when I can still wear layers but not have to wear stupid massive amounts of layers anymore

(like it's just the relief of the feel of transitioning from cold to warm that makes me prefer it over autumn, I don't care if spring is rainier I still like it better than autumn for fashion ;u;)

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dress pretty much the same regardless of season, unless it's really cold/hot outside. I guess winter since I prefer darker colors.

cuz everyone dresses different when it gets cold except white guys who always seem to be wearing baggy shorts and flip-flops around campus

What's even better is when they wear a thick coat with shorts and complain about being cold. Edited by Griffonite

I like all seasons because of the kimono hobby. You can only wear certain motifs during specific seasons so I get to appreciate that season more. For normal clothes though...summer and fall? I like bikini season and the colors of fall lol.

Definitely autumn. Shorts are comfy and easy to wear but I don't like the way they look. In autumn all I need is pants and a light coat and I'm good

I will never understand the guys wearing shorts in winter