QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay

funny considering this entire thing started because I just said I didn't like traditional music

which is exactly why it's so judgmental

You were smug about not liking popular music lol

yes to both

Xenoblade X has a totally cool soundtrack, but is inferior to Xenoblade Chronicles. Makes me sad.

I don't listen to radio music. Why would I lol

You were smug about not liking popular music lol

not seeing it

are you sure about that

emphasis on I

especially since a ton of popular stuff like King K. Rool or Inklings are total garbage

also edit

please read it's x that's inferior to xenoblade

Edited by Miss Kira

Just gonna answer the question real quick. Feel free to ignore if you're here for the drama.

I don't really know why I liked Undertale so much. It just kind of dominated my video game related thoughts as soon as I played it and wouldn't leave. The jokes worked for me, I actually quite liked the battle system and emotions happened sometimes. I had a good time all the way through and the 2 other games from last year I played got quite frustrating at some points.

Okay, I'm done now. Back to bickering.

especially since a ton of popular stuff like King K. Rool or Inklings are total garbage

i think you mean you don't like King K Rool and Inklings

i also think this should all stop but its really not my place

i blame ike

this is rich coming from you who judges people based on the video games they enjoy

the only way to live is to get so invested in the things you love that any criticism whatsoever is a personal attack on you yourself

okay but seriously why are people here so judgmental

i can see why you'd think that there are judgemental people in this forum when there are judgemental posts like

yes to both

Xenoblade X has a totally cool soundtrack, but is inferior to Xenoblade Chronicles. Makes me sad.

I don't listen to radio music. Why would I lol

and literally all of your posts in the hangover thread or whenever anyone brings up xenoblade at all