QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck on the gre dude

whichever ones you'll be taking, anyway; i only took the general test

thanks! i'll be taking both that and the physics by like oct. of this year. it's scary but i think/hope i'll be fine. :)

i'm not too versed in bowie, and in fact only upon his death have i actually listened to more than like ziggy stardust/space oddity/heroes/under pressure/etc. but i'm a music nerd and fucking love the man. it was just something i never got around to. what a fool i was! he's fantastic. my favorite era aesthetic wise is probably

Visually? Oh, im a fan of the later Bowie with the more austere look.

bowie_mandalay_3229845c.jpg

or what i'll refer to as "classic rock bowie"

David_Bowie_-_TopPop_1974_08.png

jus' look at him.

favorite music so far is '68-'71. so great. rest in piece.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

my favourite bowie record is The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, and it's hard to pick a favourite song tbh but... maybe five years?

I love all kinds of bowie but at the end of the day this album will always be my favourite. I was listening to it again yesterday and it was good as usual, but man did it make me feel sad. It was like saying goodbye to someone you're never going to see again. One of my favourite albums of all time. My favourite song from that album? Maybe Moonage Daydream.

I sang that in karaoke when i was in Japan. Good times

aladdin sane which people usually think it's ziggy stardust which is kinda weird

and motherfucking pierrot because scary monsters is an a+ album

I pay as much attention to it as everyone else around me speaks about them where I end up hearing/reading about it

Not only can I not really bring myself to care but I also don't trust my own childish naïve judgement enough

Um... not very well. Though it's very slightly better than before. I kind of know the gist of what's going on but not completely or sometimes I get it all wrong or something.

I used to follow it pretty intensely, but i decided to tone it down because following brazilian politics, and as a consequence our fucked up economy, closely would only bring a lot of stress. Nowadays, I only really read whatever The Economist writes about it. I do find politics a very interesting topic, though.

I really like following international elections, specially europeans ones.

Edited by Nobody