QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eye was bothering me yesterday. If that isn't hurting myself, then on Tuesday I was hiking in the Smoky Mountains, skidded off a rock, and hit my shin.

Smashed my pinky toe into the pointy edge of my bedpost last year.

[spoiler=Somewhat Graphic]Wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that it split my toenail straight down the center. Had to clip most of the toenail off in order to put antiseptic and a bandage over the toe. Couldn't really walk right for at least a week after that.

Smashed my pinky toe into the pointy edge of my bedpost last year.

[spoiler=Somewhat Graphic]Wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that it split my toenail straight down the center. Had to clip most of the toenail off in order to put antiseptic and a bandage over the toe. Couldn't really walk right for at least a week after that.

I'm more impressed that you went a year without hurting yourself!

Sitting on the couch really stupidly while doing homework for a few hours and made my back hurt.

Alternatively, typing too much and making my wrists hurt.

I hurt myself accidentally multiple times a day because i am a clumsy motherfucker so its impossible to keep track

this tbf

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE: What are your earliest memories of?

walking out of my daycare and trying to look at the Sun despite being told to stop looking at the Sun

then being given shades

Standing alone in my grandmother's room.

Walking into the bathroom discovering that my youngest sister ate the wooden cabinet drawers

Beautiful

I'm pretty bad at doing mass recollections, but atm I'm remembering searching for mice around the house because our house had a mouse(/rat?) problem but I thought mice (and rats) were incredibly cute and I wanted to pet one

To this day I still have no clue how anybody could fear those things

Edited by Freohr Datia

oh this may or may not be an earlier memory of me falling out of our boat because I was a little too vigorous about casting my toy fishing rod

I was wearing a life jacket so I was just floating but my eyes were squeezed shut and my breath was being held because I thought I was falling and going to drown

but I was just laying in the water face up

and then my dad picked me back up and onto the boat \o/