QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get small/medium, but nowadays large would probably be better for me. It depends on the drink too though; if it's a soda, large would be best. Other things would probably work better as medium.

unless im like somewhere without bathroom access for a lengthy period of time; in that case i would get a small

small!

especially if I'm able to get free refills, get to save me that money~!

but yeah uh small when it comes to the united states at least \o/

i can rock EVERYTHING.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE: Do you think you'd make a good moderator? Why/not?

Ive got loads of experience doing this thing. So over the past decade, several forums apparently thought so. I was one of those collaborative mods who would follow up on stuff other mods started, or bat around ideas with other mods. When acting on my own, i was a bit no-nonsense, but not unfair. These days, i dont think id have the patience for it tbh. My jimmies tend to rustle too quickly at overtly moronic behavior, to the point if i had a banhammer, it could swing prematurely. That, and i dont have the time anymore (which is actually why i left my previous mod job). Im one of those people who would feel really bad for disappearing (as a mod) for days at a time, and leaving the work for others to pick up. Id come back on and see people doing the modly thing in my section and be all "omg im so sorry i wasnt on aaahhhggg" and stuff.

given as i'm staff....

you're hired.

lmao please hire brother.

So, everyone who wants to be a mod:

You'll have to take care of Serious Discussion, too. :P:

As for me. . .it depends. Tee-hee~!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa see, theres that to deal with. If i could, id actually have it so i dont even see that section, let alone have to lurk it and mod it. ewww ewww ewww

(on the other forum i frequent, i do have SD hidden so i cant see it. Done so by request cuz my blood boiling is a bad feeling.)

you are not hired, op

qotd: i believe i am already the best mod

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY: Are you a good listener?

I think so...? I judge such because people tend to tell me their issues and stuff quite a great deal.

i'm good at listening if i'm engaged but if i can't engage myself i'm awful at it.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-ONE: What size drink do you tend to get?

from your coffee shop or fast food place or bar or who cares

I usually get a medium or the equivalent of. Large is too large and small is too small.

I usually get Large or Extra-Large. I should probably cut back but I never do.

No real standard. I often don't get drinks that come in sizes because I usually get tap water or occasionally tea. If it's bottled water I usually try and get standard or slightly larger size.