QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

ok bedroom again I assume

afaik just my blowdryer, sitting in the corner I use it

if there's more than that it would be my slippers and any chargers we leave plugged into the wall

But in case furniture is included in that, a bed, a bookshelf that I've mostly been using for not-books and a clothing dresser (.... and as I said last qotd, a mirror that hasn't been hung up yet ^o^)

Edit: ok I visited our room as I grabbed my slippers because of my cold cold feet and saw that there are also pillows/a stuffed shep/a blankie laying on the floor next to the bed and in the closet there are a bunch of boots/shoes on the floor~

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a nightstand, a bed, a desk, a small movable table holding a usb monitor, the 3m cable linking said monitor to a pc in the desk, two chairs (one actually used for sitting [videogames], one mostly used for umbrella/belt hanging or reaching high places) and my footwear

no carpets or anything like that

A bed, desk, chair, dresser, another dresser with a mirror, two nightstands, a big lamp

my backpack, my purse, my swimming bag, and a garbage can

the flooring is wood and needs a good mopping

Wooden flooring and the bottom part of my bunk bed which includes, of course, my comfy bed and a built-in desk with built-in mini bookcases where I keep stuff like books, body care products and video game cases. On top of said desk are several stuffed toys (Plush totoro, a little vaguely animal-shaped pillow stuffed with lavender, a tiny rabbit, a mini reindeer and that ghost dog from The Nightmare Before Christmas. For a clearer image, my room is reminiscent of a modern bedroom you'd see in a magazine that is decorated by a mousy 8 year-old minimalist girl.), some books, earbuds, my laptop, a lamp and some of my origami projects. I also have some pillows on my desk because I haven't made my bed yet I'LL DO IT LATER MOM

Oh, and cat hair. No matter how much I sweep or vacuum, this shit gets EVERYWHERE.

Edited by Esme

Hmmm lets see... There is a corner that holds laundry bag and dirty clothes on top of it, various grocery reusable non plastic bags which i haven't used much (what their name?), laundry soap and softener, a box on top of which are winter boots, a lysol disinfectant spray, and bag containing underwear and socks. On the other side of the room is a stack of old assignments, notebooks and a few books, and next to that is a Jenga game (its all in the box). Next to my bed is my backpack. There is also a paper gift roll in my closet. Next to my computer desk there is a power bar on which is plugged my 3ds charger, my cell phone charger, my fan, my lamp, and my laptop's charger. Thats about all in the floor of my room aside from dirt and hairs that I have shed since i last cleaned my room (a few days ago).

To answer yesterday's question, there is a post card of Sipan, who appears to be some great general, native leader or some other important figure in the past of Peru. There are also 2 little hook(ish)s. The post card rests on top of one of them. There is some silly putty in the wall likely where a poster used to be from the last person to live here. I have no posters or anything else on my walls. Though i have been thinking of putting up the LoZ SS poster i got from Club Nintendo Plat reward a while back.

Two desks (one for computer stuff, the other for paper stuff), wardrobes and closets (full of clothes, books, important letters, CDs, video games etc.), my two backpacks (big one and small one), my suitcase, my bed, a keyboard, four chairs (two for the computer desk, one for the other desk and one for the keyboard), a bin, an empty box (which used to contain the books I ordered for uni) and a bunch of wires.

There's a ton of stuff on my floor ATM- I'm trying to tidy up my room (basically I'm moving soon, so yeah), and I've been emptying boxes and sorting out the junk within. Apart from that, a bed, some cupboards, a chair and a bookshelf.

Oh, and cat hair. No matter how much I sweep or vacuum, this shit gets EVERYWHERE.

Thy pain, i know it well.

Bureau, bed, thing that holds tv, dressing table, very large JVC speaker that actually acts as my bed table (the large stereo its attached to is next to it), chairs, a bunch of laundry. Oh yeah, a pile of my shoes.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

635: What adorns the walls of your room? (Page 56)

• The walls are a white-ish color. There's a couple drawings from my sister, pinned on the wall is what appears to be a big rectangular cloth (you put it on tables, maybe?) that contains a woman in some sort of chariot pulled by a lion, tiger, panther, and cheetah. Then there's a framed paitning of 2 wolves in a den, above my pillows.

636: What's on the floor of your room? (Page 58)

• It's a hardwood floor with one small carpet down by where my feet would land when I step off my bed. There's my fan, the stand with my TV on top, my dresser with my alarm clock and a picture of me as a toddler with my mom and dad (the dresser is accross the room so I have to get up to get to the alarm clock), and a bookshelf holding more than just the books.

For the "main" room: the bunk bed where I only use the bottom bunk because acrophobia, computer desk, fan that's almost always on now, some table, a sofa-bed, a mini fridge, some makeshift stand for my games and miscellaneous foods, some weird table stand for my TV. Oh, and a small garbage can and a green... small stool.

Giant double bed, wardrobe, one night stand, a wooden chair that holds clothes I'm too lazy to put in my wardrobe, and a small bookshelf.

Shag carpet that looks boring. A bookshelf. A sort of white shelf thing that holds a tv, books, and a fan. Charger cables for my phone and 3ds. My bed. A triangular wedge of wood that takes up space between the head of my bed and a corner of the room. Two chairs. No desk

A power strip with stuff plugged in.

two beanbags, some desks, a tv, both wii us, a sheep floor pillow, my packpack, and some miscellaneous Stuff i keep meaning to clean up

generally my floorspace is very open though

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN: Have you participated in any video game closed betas? What's your impression of that kind of test?

you can also list them if you want, various ops!!!

closest thing was the fe12 translation beta test, so not really

regardless, it's important to reduce the amount of bugs as much as possible before release

patch fixes are overrated