QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

amusingly, i missed updating off this question because i got sick

my immune system is Pretty Alright; fends off most stuff but if someone in the house has something it'll migrate to me, and i get sick when i stress out so

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE: If you were to be known as THE [gendered parent] OF [field], what would you want [field] to be?

long-winded question but straightforward

EDIT: it doesn't matter if the field already has a [gendered parent], go kick hippocrates' fuckin teeth in or whatever

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE MOTHER OF MODERN GHOSTOLOGY

actual:

THE MOTHER OF education probably - or some variation of that

"that specta sure learned kids good" -- everyone in the future

man some of you guys are really shitty at picking, you know, fields. of study. you're not even being ironic and picking farming fields ffs

the mother of integrity's children

unlike some of the others here I have no fun and witty fields of study and would simply settle with the Mother of Vulcanology yeah I abandoned that path but whatever

then I will be one hot mama

oh and then I posted and saw donghae and saw other children I wouldn't mind having...

Edited by Freohr Datia

man some of you guys are really shitty at picking, you know, fields. of study. you're not even being ironic and picking farming fields ffs

I was tempted to report myself for a warn after reading this.