QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

omg your avatar

interest's post was above mine when I made the suggestion; I give him all the credit

anyways in addition to OldMan's idea, I would change their signature to something along the lines of

To block this and any other obnoxious signatures, you can use the "X" in the top right of the sig (mouseover if you don't see it).

Blocking avatars is slightly harder, but if you have AdBlock, you can right click their avatar and use the AdBlock menu to select "block this ad," then mess around with the settings until it blocks what you wanted.

[rest of their sig here]

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interest's post was above mine when I made the suggestion; I give him all the credit

i was going to shoutout to him because i figured as much but i didn't want to sound passive-aggressive af while presuming your voice, lmao

avatar or signature is corrected to fit the proper reqs but now has "i ♥ integrity" plastered over it

Force them into hunky/sexy kpop gifs instead

(which they must keep for a WHOLE. WEEK. =OOOOOO)

I support this, too

Well, you could always replace the offending avatar with Makaze's script.

As for the topic, uhh... maybe replace the offending image with a sukusuku image that can't be changed for some indefinite time. Either that or:

get a silly frame from the offending image, invert its colors, save as low color png or high compression jpeg, and put the new still pic in place of it

possibly with a "busted" caption

Why should people get punished based on their avatar/sig? This is just another form of bulling.

If you don't like someone's avatar or sig, then just ignore it (like I'm doing with all those Super Junior and Touhou avatars/sigs).

An old favourite move of mine should be used on them: The Gemsteam faceplant.

For those of you who do not know, the Gemsteam faceplant is a maneuver preformed at speeds invisible to the naked eye. The target is facplanted into the ground with enough force to cause them to bounce back up. They are them air juggled and subjected to a barrage of swords. They are then smashed back down into the earth from altitude, making a small crater upon impact. Face down of course.

Does the punishment have to be realistic?

Why should people get punished based on their avatar/sig? This is just another form of bulling.

If you don't like someone's avatar or sig, then just ignore it (like I'm doing with all those Super Junior and Touhou avatars/sigs).

the different between 2hu / kpop avatars and obnoxious gif avatars is that the former don't need seizure warnings :^)

100 war-

Oh wait... a creative punishment.

Restrict name change usage for 90 days. Change name to something else, for example, based on how obnoxious the avi and sig are.

In before this is actually used.

suggesting something leniant for yourself, clever imo

I support a lifetime ban.

Alternatively, can you remove avatar/sig privileges for a time? Maybe with a substitute of 'I can't be trusted with these ;.;'

literally in the site rules, nerd

Edited by Parrhesia

counterpoint: bullying owns and you'd have to be a racist to not love sexy korean men avatars

EDIT: or a homophobe i guess

Edited by Integrity

suggesting something leniant for yourself, clever imo

I support a lifetime ban.

Alternatively, can you remove avatar/sig privileges for a time? Maybe with a substitute of 'I can't be trusted with these ;.;'

Except a lifetime ban/100 warn or something like that isn't exactly "creative" since said punishments already exist, lol. Not sure if actually serious or not - "hard" to tell nowadays.

Edited by Interest

Would you still hold on to those bolded words if you or someone you hold dear to got bullied? :smug:

Clearly you don't know how he treats me~

.... :smug:?

Edited by Freohr Datia

is it me, or did Interest's avatar somehow got worse (as in faster/with a bigger zoom) after this QOTD started?

or maybe I just started noticing it more after it started idk

Edited by Nobody

good job killing the qotd, fucker

get a silly frame from the offending image, invert its colors, save as low color png or high compression jpeg, and put the new still pic in place of it

possibly with a "busted" caption

perfect in every way, imo

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE: A hypothetical "how would u act??"

lettuce picture a scenario:

you are playing Competitive Fight Mans Vidya counter strike. the chips are down: after an amazing run your team all died around you but you managed to finish the last one of two guys off without taking any damage. you're sitting, twitchy, cuddling your ak47 for warmth, when the last enemy appears around a corner a long way in front of you, knife held aloft. your first shot at him misses, he jumps and looks right at you, knife sternly pointed in your direction, gun firmly slung to back. it's like fish in a barrel here. you

good job killing the qotd, fucker

i'm sorry

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE: A hypothetical "how would u act??"

lettuce picture a scenario:

you are playing Competitive Fight Mans Vidya counter strike. the chips are down: after an amazing run your team all died around you but you managed to finish the last one of two guys off without taking any damage. you're sitting, twitchy, cuddling your ak47 for warmth, when the last enemy appears around a corner a long way in front of you, knife held aloft. your first shot at him misses, he jumps and looks right at you, knife sternly pointed in your direction, gun firmly slung to back. it's like fish in a barrel here. you

lag and get killed