New DLC Out Now

Hardin

I'm about to download the dlc right now but can someone tell me what they are?

Theres one with Chroms face which is obviously the awakening DLC, theres the season pass, one has a picture of a faceless(I'm guessing exponetional growth?) and the last has a picture of Marx(wtf is this one? Its not the Nohr path since I already have all 3)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to download the dlc right now but can someone tell me what they are?

Theres one with Chroms face which is obviously the awakening DLC, theres the season pass, one has a picture of a faceless(I'm guessing exponetional growth?) and the last has a picture of Marx(wtf is this one? Its not the Nohr path since I already have all 3)

Paradise Scramble, which is the beach DLC.

Oh one more question, does anyone know if the Great lord and Lodestar items are limited?

IE: Is it like the Dark flier and Dread lord classes where you only get 2 of each per playthrough? Or is it like the Dreadlord and Bride classes in awakening where you can get an unlimited amount of them per playthrough?

Why did they choose to put in this picture, with that cropping, on the header portion of the DLC page?!

Lol. Nintendo, professional company.

Because it's just a little preview. You can see these images better when you open DLC tabs

map006c.jpg

Don't want to post other pictures, but there is that

Regarding the DLC's difficulty

The Paradise Scramble is so hard. It's like 3 vs 21 (unless I'm missing something).

To make things worse, most of the teams barely have any form of healing/sustain (minus the sisters of course).

If anyone made it through this map please give me a hint because this is much harder than the main campaign.

The Paradise Scramble is so hard. It's like 3 vs 21 (unless I'm missing something).

To make things worse, most of the teams barely have any form of healing/sustain (minus the sisters of course).

If anyone made it through this map please give me a hint because this is much harder than the main campaign.

It's only rated 2 stars though.

To be fair the Scramble maps in Awakening were rated pretty low but were still difficult if you tried to play it during the main campaign.

People who have played the DLC, what's the music like?

Use those Dragon Vein and team Camilla.

I like how a good number of these maps have units independent from the main story. That reminds me of FE12.

I'm kind of disappointed at how that DLC allows experience even in Nohr. It makes beating Lunatic less of a bragging right now. And I wish more items are available only upon the first-time completion.

Well, the reason why it's hard is because...

It's hard because the character's have their own stats (unaffected by the main campaign). The others don't even go after each other and they just stand still unless you get up close and personal, meaning you can't really draw people towards you unless you're an easy target.

(Tried this with Elise's team and Ryoma's team)

I guess being able to pick up and use the stat boosters and concoctions dropped from the other royals helps ease the difficulty. There's also the dragon's vein gimmick where you lower all enemie's stats by 8 but still.

And yeah,

trying out Camilla's team right now.

Maybe I just suck at this game. I can't beat it lol.

Oh and good luck leveling lower leveled charaters on the other dlcs.

The levels are adjusted to your overall/highest level characters I think

Edited by Azuuki

That doesn't say much. The Awakening DLC is just one star and yet it actually puts up quite a fight, at any point in the game because the levels scale based on your progress in the main story, and especially on Lunatic.

I beat the free DLC and just got a shitty knife, no Lodestar or Great Lord seals. Is it random? Or does it have something to do with keeping the NPCs alive? That seems even more difficult.

Edited by Othin

Okay just beat the awakening dlc twice and can confirm you only get the lode star and great lord scrolls if chrom, Fred and Lissa live. First time chrom died and I just got a kunai. Second time I brought in a jacked up logbook unit and no one died and I got the scrolls.

Edit: actually somethings weird, I beat it again with no one dying and only got the Kunai again. Weird.

Edited by Aquaze

I also played through the Awakening DLC more than once and I'm pretty sure you only get the Lodestar and Great Lord scrolls once per playthrough, which means you can't replay it over and over again to get more scrolls. You can, however, get another kunai. Additionally, you can use Kamui to talk to all three of them (Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick).

The paradise scramble map is pretty time consuming, but I wouldn't say it's too hard. If you go with Leon, I say it's pretty manageable, considering most of the opposing units will have pretty low resistance.

I also played through the Awakening DLC more than once and I'm pretty sure you only get the Lodestar and Great Lord scrolls once per playthrough, which means you can't replay it over and over again to get more scrolls. You can, however, get another kunai. Additionally, you can use Kamui to talk to all three of them (Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick).

Right, do you still have the promotion scroll?

Beat it a 4th time and still only the kunai. I am starting to agree it seems you can only get one scroll of each per playthrough but I'm going to try one last thing. I'll save then use the scrolls on two units then try again and see if it's just some inventory limit or something.

Beat it a 4th time and still only the kunai. I am starting to agree it seems you can only get one scroll of each per playthrough but I'm going to try one last thing. I'll save then use the scrolls on two units then try again and see if it's just some inventory limit or something.

Do you have a Generic or Captured Unit? Maybe you could see if its usable for them, without actually using it on the Generic/Boss unit?