itt: I generate your Fates class, growth rates and personal skill

Esme

All you gotta do is post eight numbers from 1 to 100 and generate one more number from 1 to 52. That's it. I'll do the rest for you and quote you with the results. I might even give you a bit of backstory-- just for fun!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3, 13, 42, 54, 68, 70, 81, 99

Did I do it right?

You sure did!

[spoiler=Results!]Your class is the Nine-Tailed Fox. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 15%

MAG - 40%

SKL - 55%

SPD - 70%

LCK - 70%

DEF - 80%

RES - 100%

You are a female and your name is Estera. Out of everyone in the army, you are the most prone to accidents. Knowing full well how clumsy you are, you still search for love and long for companionship. Everyone tends to push you away, but you're persistent and have developed a good attitude towards loss because of people's reactions.

Your personal skill is called Clingy and it raises your ally's DEF and RES by 4 when you're in the back during Guard Stance.

yo you're gonna get tired of this after the tenth person lol

We'll see about that!

All you gotta do is post eight numbers from 1 to 100 and generate one more number from 1 to 52. That's it. I'll do the rest for you and quote you with the results. I might even give you a bit of backstory-- just for fun!

5, 13, 25, 36, 49, 58, 71, 99

i have no idea

Sounds like fun.

3, 7, 8, 26, 42, 88, 89, 91

Your class is Mercenary. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 10%

MAG - 10%

SKL - 30%

SPD - 45%

LCK - 90%

DEF - 90%

RES - 90%

You are a female and your name is Hiawata. You come from a foreign land and speak with an unusual accent. Out of everyone in the army, you are the most superstitious. You have a phobia of black cats, refuse to do anything six times, strongly dislike things that come in fours, you refuse to walk under ladders and are constantly burning sage. Your fellow comrades think you're crazy, but that doesn't bother you one bit. After all, you're the one who's going to be evading bad luck in the end.

Your personal skill is Pungent Incense and it causes allies to attack adjacent units instead of you. It doesn't always work, though. Consider making a wish at 11:11pm every night for it to proc all the time.

1, 2, 57, 50, 64, 59, 17, 69

ok

Your class is Wyvern Lord. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 0%

STR - 0%

MAG - 60%

SKL - 50%

SPD - 65%

LCK - 60%

DEF - 20%

RES - 70%

You are a male and your name is Kallikrates. Out of everyone in the army, you are the most bitter. You are especially harsh to the young members of the army because you are jealous of their youth. Your status has given you access to much wealth, but, due to casualties, you've no one to share it with-- or come home to, for that matter. You long to spill your heart out to someone, but will anyone even listen to you at this point? You have sullied your relations with others, and your reputation as a cold-hearted person makes others wary of you. Every night, you pray earnestly to the gods for forgiveness.

Your personal skill is Whiplash and it halves an enemy's defense after you attack them a second time.

6, 74, 47, 56, 48, 76, 43, 18

I'm hoping if I get shitty stats I at least get a sweet backstory to make up for it

Your class is Butler. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 10%

STR - 75%

MAG - 50%

SKL - 60%

SPD - 50%

LCK - 80%

DEF - 45%

RES - 20%

You are a male and your name is Kip. You are the youngest member of the army, and you have an infectious smile. You happily tend to your lord's every whim without a single objection, and you are often praised for your attention to detail. You have so much ahead of you in life, so many things to do and experience. People often tell you not to get ahead of yourself and to slow down a little. You scoff at them a little, but deep down you kinda wish you were a bit more laid-back.

Your personal skill is Tea Time! and it occurs when you have four allies completely surrounding you. At the beginning of your Player Phase, you restore 25% of their HP.

you underestimate esme

I'm actually kinda inconsistent. Just take a look at my LP's. None of them are finished. Hunger Games was one of the longest "things" I ever did, though. Proud of myself for it.

Cool!

I'd like one too, please!

9 - 22 - 15 - 84 - 52 - 36 - 90 - 37.

Then 44.

Thanks, Esme! <3

You're welcome, little dude!

[spoiler=Here's your result!]Your class is Pegasus Warrior. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 10%

STR - 25%

MAG - 15%

SKL - 85%

SPD - 50%

LCK - 40%

DEF - 90%

RES - 40%

You are a male and your name is Bosko. Out of everyone in the army, you love animals the most. You have such a good relationship with critters that some members think you are somehow capable of speaking with them. The truth is, you're just a gentle man with a strong respect for nature. The animals can probably sense that, which is why they like you so much. Your fellow comrades often ask you to help them tend to their horses. You always accept the offer and leave them with good advice. (And sometimes a new brush!)

Your personal skill is Bountiful Harvest and it causes a random item to appear in your inventory every fifth turn. The quality of the item is affected by your LCK stat.

5, 13, 25, 36, 49, 58, 71, 99

i have no idea

Your class is Bowman. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 15%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 40%

SPD - 50%

LCK - 60%

DEF - 70%

RES - 100%

You are a male and your name is Zubin. Out of everyone in the army, you have the most refined taste in clothing. You strongly believe in the power behind a sharply-dressed person. Every day, you wear a different outfit-- sometimes going as far as creating your own clothing last-minute. You can make anything work, and you pride yourself in setting trends. Oftentimes, you forget to have cordial conversations with others and immediately chastise them for their choice of clothing. Not everyone takes your stinging words so lightly, making you many, many enemies. You dream of one day making a fabulous outfit for a king or queen.

Your personal skill is Fashionista and it raises your STR by 1 for every unique weapon you are carrying.

Edited by Esme

Your class is Bowman. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 15%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 40%

SPD - 50%

LCK - 60%

DEF - 70%

RES - 100%

You are a male and your name is Zubin. Out of everyone in the army, you have the most refined taste in clothing. You strongly believe in the power behind a sharply-dressed person. Every day, you wear a different outfit-- sometimes going as far as creating your own clothing last-minute. You can make anything work, and you pride yourself in setting trends. Oftentimes, you forget to have cordial conversations with others and immediately chastise them for their choice of clothing. Not everyone takes your stinging words so lightly, making you many, many enemies. You dream of one day making a fabulous outfit for a king or queen.

Your personal skill is Fashionista and it raises your STR by 1 for every unique weapon you are carrying.

:')

Lol thank you! I make a really crappy mercenary though! xD Its fun reading through all these so thanks!

You're welcome.

You still have a chance! I didn't add class growth rates.

Those HP growths make me cry.

Yeah, everybody is lacking STR, MAG and HP.

Your class is Wyvern Lord. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 0%

STR - 0%

MAG - 60%

SKL - 50%

SPD - 65%

LCK - 60%

DEF - 20%

RES - 70%

You are a male and your name is Kallikrates. Out of everyone in the army, you are the most bitter. You are especially harsh to the young members of the army because you are jealous of their youth. Your status has given you access to much wealth, but, due to casualties, you've no one to share it with-- or come home to, for that matter. You long to spill your heart out to someone, but will anyone even listen to you at this point? You have sullied your relations with others, and your reputation as a cold-hearted person makes others wary of you. Every night, you pray earnestly to the gods for forgiveness.

Your personal skill is Whiplash and it halves an enemy's defense after you attack them a second time.

lol is this because i rag on new members? if so haha fucking great when i get this game i will base my avatar off this

well the name and gender mostly cant do much else