Season 1 DLC rewards translated! SPOILERS!!!

Here you go!

Encountering the awakening:

Brand of the exalt, hero kings crest(First time only), small stone (limitless).

The struggle at the paradise:

Special event illustration .

The terrors of the sacred mountain:

EXP (limitless).

The museum of duels:

Weapons (limitless).

*Note:museum will open exhibit for every weapon.

The treasures of the ruins:

Campaign funds (limitless).

The battle of the strongest royal:

Every stat raising item (first time only), dread scroll, Dark Pegasus wing (limitless).

The invisible history part 1/2:

Grimas mark, the blood of Anankos (limitless).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grima's mark and blood of Anankos? Wonder what the heck they'll do. Also...

Every stat raising item (first time only), dread scroll, Dark Pegasus wing (limitless).

WAIT WHAT.

The invisible history part 1/2:

Grimas mark, the blood of Anankos (limitless).

Ah, here's the item for Grandmaster I would assume, the hell is with the second one though?

Mystery.

I wonder why they are Limitless while the Brand of the Exalt and Hero King's Crest are limited.

This might seem like a silly question to ask but how are you supposed to receive the Brand of the Exalt and Hero King's Crest? I've played through the Awakening map 4 times now and haven't received them at all...

Edit: Apparently there is a hidden condition where Chrom, Fredrick, and Lissa can't die at all for you to receive the seals. o3o

Edited by DaisukeRei

Ah, here's the item for Grandmaster I would assume, the hell is with the second one though?

Mystery.

I wonder why they are Limitless while the Brand of the Exalt and Hero King's Crest are limited.

Dark Prince/Princess perhaps

Maybe Blood of Anankos will allow other characters to use Kamui's dragon form?

There should be Blood of the Fox Spirit/Garou as well!

Wow, so they're not forcing you to buy all 3 paths for the classes. Great!

Dark Prince/Princess perhaps

This is actually a pretty good guess to be honest, I like the way you think.

Altough it would be kinda iffy to make the special class of your lord available for everyone to be completely honest.

This is actually a pretty good guess to be honest, I like the way you think.

Altough it would be kinda iffy to make the special class of your lord available for everyone to be completely honest.

makes more sense than having an army of divine dragons. Though I guessed that mainly because it sort of falls into line with the fact that they may be giving the grandmaster seal away. Two avatar classes and all that. On the other hand if they are unlimited blood of Anankos might just be a stat related item.

Fingers crossed that we get access to Ike's vanguard class.

Edited by Shadow Knight

makes more sense than having an army of divine dragons. Though I guessed that mainly because it sort of falls into line with the fact that they may be giving the grandmaster seal away. Two avatar classes and all that. On the other hand if they are unlimited blood of Anankos might just be a stat related item.

Fingers crossed that we get access to Ike's vanguard class.

season 2 pass most likely with Roy.

season 2 pass most likely with Roy.

Just give me Kamui with a cape, boots, and a sword. That's all I want, forget the naturist barefoot garbage. Shoes are good and play a very important role on the battlefield

Huh weird. I thought Dread Fighter was unlocked by playing Hoshido twice, and Nohr twice for Dark Flier. Ah well, not surprised, just sad.

That's not quite right either. The main way to get them is that once you've bought two of the three routes (Hoshido, Nohr, and Invisible), whether or not you've completed them, you can get two Dread Fighter scrolls per save file from a bonus menu in My Castle, and then once you've bought all three you can also get two Dark Falcon scrolls per file. That option is still available, but it seems this offers a source of even more of them.

Thanks for the translattion !

I really, really have to at least finish my Lunatic hoshido run before being too tempted to use those grinding DLCs.

Encountering the Awakening

Those items are for the Amiibo classes no ? But it's first time only, what gives ?

Small stones, what is that ?

The museum of duels:

Oh crap, all weapons ? Limitless ? Well, at least, they don't screw arround and give us the full pack.
That's a very good thing the weapon exihibition, because most weapons look great, and I want to look at them correctly, not when the characters is doing their dances. I'm looking at you Kamui and Pegasus Warriors.

Limitless Dread Scroll and Dark Pegasus Wing ? Good !

Every stat raising item ? Huh, okay cool. But only the first time ?

Invisible Story part 1/2

I don't understand, is it a grinding DLC ? A story ? And it's part 1 out of two.....

Grima's mark and Blood of Ankanos looks very interesting though. And it's limitless ?... Imagine if you get the Dragon or Grima class with those. :D

Holy crap, that would be awesome.

I find this 'First time only' items hypocritical as hell. They already throw at us unlimited gold, weapons, exp, Dread Fighter and Dark Flier class. Why not doing the same with the stat raising items ? And most importantly, with the special promotion items. Because if I only get one of them, chances are that they will be in my bag forever. :/

Invisible Story part 1/2

I don't understand, is it a grinding DLC ? A story ? And it's part 1 out of two.....

It's actually part 1 and 2. That's why it's 500 yen instead of the normal 300 yen.