Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assassins and Brides tend to open with Ragnell/gradivus, making Chrom's attack on them often super risky, esp since many popular assassins run a breaker that hits Chrom's wpn types, Cordelia probably being the toughest to approach

Assassins and Brides tend to open with Ragnell/gradivus, making Chrom's attack on them often super risky, esp since many popular assassins run a breaker that hits Chrom's wpn types, Cordelia probably being the toughest to approach

Cordy better than most tier, she has pretty darn sweet classes.

After this I'm not touching FE13 LA ever again.

I'm sorry ZM, that's a shame to hear.

This meta isn't for me. Way too much to consider, and fucking up results in everything blowing up in your face.

It's fine, Anon. I'm just ranting because things have not been going well in our match because I'm legit stupid.

...I kinda want to see what sick monster I could create with a Gen 3 Morgan. A horrifying monster of a berserker? A sorcerer who can't be doubled? How about a Taguel with Luna?

Or, maybe second gen with some extra characters, so a Shadowgift sage of incredible defense, or a Conquest person. Iunno.

if we are playing gen 2 is gen3 mrgan even allowed? and when we go for gen 2 games the amount of information to keep track of and possibilities are way higher than gen1. especially if you go more for skills than stats or vice versa. i would like to do a few gen 2 matches as well.

Edited by greenminid

i know for a fact it is nearly impossible to screw over severa. the mods and classes she gets from cordelia already make her formidable. if i had to pick though it might be donnel!yarne, not sure how good he would be in the link arena but in my first game with donnel and panne's mods he exceeeds 50 luck, so he never breaks legendary weapons. however since weapon uses aren't counted in la ill have to load up the save and see what else he was good at.

Severa is essnetially Cordelia, with +1 stats all around, and Cordelia is already top tier. All she needs is a parent to give her Vantage or Luna, for reliability, and a couple of breakers (Stahl probably, or Lon'Qu could handle this if the game plan is to just run off of superspeed and breakerception) and she's top tier Bride running the Breaker metagame beyond imagination with all breakers available to her, plus a proc, plus two ##faires

Edited by Elieson

I personally think a FE13 Gen 2 should

1. Not allow Morgan

2. Only have the Kids + Spotpassers

3. Think about banning certain combinations of skills.

I think Espinosa talked about banning Robin's kids (maybe Robin too), since you can have three units with (almost) any skill in the game, which kind of shuts down the whole customization thing. I don't think it'd be far fetched to have Robin fighting in a gen 2 battle despite worse stats.

Or maybe a limit of one Robin/Robin kid?

Edited by General Horace