H5 Warpskipping LTC (completed in 55 turns)

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the most kills?

• Marth
    • Caeda
    • Jagen
    • Hardin
  2. 2. Who will enter the most battles?

• Marth
    • Caeda
    • Jagen
    • Hardin

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the next chapter, the original plan was to let Jake nail one of the thieves for lots of EXP. However, no matter where I position him, the thieves (smartly) make sure to stay out of his range, so I'll probably just have him regular attack + crit to kill one of the level 3 ballistas. I would like to have Marth kill one of thieves for EXP (warp on turn 1), but after doing so he gets shot to death by like 9 ballistas, so that's probably not going to happen (unless I feel like rigging it... it probably has a better chance of working out than the 1% crit lol)

Other than that, the strategy will probably be similar to dondon's with Midia trade-recruiting a forged Levin Sword to Astram who ORKO's the boss with a regular attack + crit. Hardin is probably strong enough to ORKO the ballista that drops the Flamehoist by himself, which is good because Caeda's movement range is too small to move up against any of the ballistae without getting shot to death (especially if I'm going to be rigging Marth dodges).

Again, superb. You didn't want to crit twice on the boss? Still, that 1.600 gold is a small investment. Chapters should get alot easier from now on, right?

Oh right, forgot I could do that. Still, at .07*.07=.49 percent, that's roughly the same as Jake's critical last chapter. And I really didn't want to spend an hour resetting (oh and plus, I also needed to rig Marth and Midia not dying on the EP). The Jake critical wasn't bad because I just reloaded the same RNG seed from last time.

Things should hopefully be a bit easier from now on, at least up until Chapter 20. Next chapter is the first fullskip. By the way, I'm still (maybe) planning on having Caeda take out the next boss, but from my calculations, I think Swordmaster!Hardin with the Armor Slayer could do it as well with a single crit (13 Str + 1 C rank bonus + 3*7 Armorslayer Mt - 16 Base Def - 2 Gate Def - 1 WTD= 16 Dmg; *3 for critical is 48, which is boss HP). Isn't that amusing? It's like Hardin can completely replace Caeda for this playthrough.

Edited by ruadath

Sure. But isn't it cheaper to forge the Wing Spear? I mean, with it you can kill the boss in Ch. 14, Ch. 18, Ch. 21. For Ch. 18 and Ch. 21 you probably want to forge a Ridersbane otherwise. Which would mean you need to forge two weapons instead of the Wing Spear. Also, I believe Shiida doesn't need to crit. anything with a forged Wing Spear.

Sure. But isn't it cheaper to forge the Wing Spear? I mean, with it you can kill the boss in Ch. 14, Ch. 18, Ch. 21. For Ch. 18 and Ch. 21 you probably want to forge a Ridersbane otherwise. Which would mean you need to forge two weapons instead of the Wing Spear. Also, I believe Shiida doesn't need to crit. anything with a forged Wing Spear.

I changed my mind. I'm 2-turning the Chapter, with Marth Rapier critting (he also just does enough damage). You'll see why.

I think you can't skip 24x if you kill Tiki...

Would've been great if the game "asked" you if you wanted to go to a Gaiden chapter or not...

You cleared Ch7 (Banthu chapter) in 3turns, right? Dondon does it in 4turns, WITH recruiting Banthu.

So you could potentially redo all of that... Spend 1turn more in Ch7, but gain 2turns back, by not needing to clear Ch24x.

Just a minor change, but you will need to get that 1% crit of Jake again....

Edited by SSJDennis

I think you can't skip 24x if you kill Tiki...

Would've been great if the game "asked" you if you wanted to go to a Gaiden chapter or not...

You cleared Ch7 (Banthu chapter) in 3turns, right? Dondon does it in 4turns, WITH recruiting Banthu.

So you could potentially redo all of that... Spend 1turn more in Ch7, but gain 2turns back, by not needing to clear Ch24x.

Just a minor change, but you will need to get that 1% crit of Jake again....

Why would it save 2 turns? Can't 24x be done in 1 turn by fullskipping like normal?

Also, I've just been reloading the same RNG seed to get the 1% criticals for Jake (in maps like Chapter 13) so it wouldn't be an issue.

Edited by ruadath

Why would it save 2 turns? Can't 24x be done in 1 turn by fullskipping like normal?

Also, I've just been reloading the same RNG seed to get the 1% criticals for Jake (in maps like Chapter 13) so it wouldn't be an issue.

Lol. Forgot you have plenty Warpers by then.

Also, why 2turn Chapter 14, when you can full skip it? Want to save that extra Warp for Ch20 and 2turn it?

Lol. Forgot you have plenty Warpers by then.

Also, why 2turn Chapter 14, when you can full skip it? Want to save that extra Warp for Ch20 and 2turn it?

No, Chapter 15 will get 1-turned instead. It costs 2 extra warps to save a turn on Chapter 20 (unless you clone glitch).

EDIT: In fact, more since Caeda without Boots can't fly there in 2 turns.

Edited by ruadath

No, Chapter 15 will get 1-turned instead. It costs 2 extra warps to save a turn on Chapter 20 (unless you clone glitch).

EDIT: In fact, more since Caeda without Boots can't fly there in 2 turns.

Lol. Shiida probably can't reach it, because she didn't promote yet. Chapter 15 is the desert map, right?
Can't Hardin fly up there and kill the boss?
Seems to me, not recruiting Wendell is only making you work twice as hard >_>
I mean, all that effort you put in training Hardin AND Jaigen the way you do... Wouldn't a rigged Jaigen not be able to do everything just as well as Hardin?

Lol. Shiida probably can't reach it, because she didn't promote yet. Chapter 15 is the desert map, right?
Can't Hardin fly up there and kill the boss?

Sorry, I think I confused you. I meant she can't reach the Lorenz in 2 turns in Chapter without promotion and Boots. I have a choice between Chapter 14 and Chapter 15 on which to fullskip, and I chose the latter for... well, I don't want to spoil it since you (might) be slightly amused when you watch the video.

Hardin can definitely make it to the boss and kill him in 2 turns, if I wanted to do that.

Edited by ruadath

By the way, I was hoping that Midia might become a useful unit (as a replacement for Calla/Patria/Minerva), but based on my current strategy for Chapter 20, it looks like that will likely not end up being the case, since I have to be a bit more aggressive than dondon in order to clear with only 1 warp use before Hammerne.

Edited by ruadath