Klok Plays: THE ADVENTURES OF THE BOULDER AND CAPTAIN PHANTOM

Klokinator

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be taking his stone, and the stone can be used by any other monster unit so I'll just rekk him.

WHY.

Myrrhson needs his stone to be the prettiest dragon in all mankind!

The "Monika" line will just sound creepier now.

I don't remember asking for spoilers '3'

Also you realize I can just hack the game a bit if it gets too stupidly hard, right?

Nobody will get a buff. The point of an 'up to 100% enemy growth increase' playthrough is MAD HARDCOER DIFFICULTY!

I'm okay with MAD HARDCOER DIFFICULTY (I love this kind of difficulty), but... Does that mean you'll leave character to death or pass some others if you can't recruit them without major RNG abuse or simply can't recruit them?

There will be zero missed characters. Also, given the randomizer makes it possible to rescue drop any unit on prettymuch any tile, you realize I can just rescue drop Ewan onto the mountain beside Cormag's replacement, right? Fliers do exist.

There will be zero missed characters. Also, given the randomizer makes it possible to rescue drop any unit on prettymuch any tile, you realize I can just rescue drop Ewan onto the mountain beside Cormag's replacement, right? Fliers do exist.

In Ephraim's chapter, this is impossible because of the awesome balista fleet that can kill your flier.

While in Eirika's chapter, you'd still have to get past Pablo after recruiting Cormag. (forgot Pablo was randomized)

And for Ephraim's chapter 10, Duessel will have issues to survive against the waves (hint : the cavaliers are as useful as FE7 vanilla's generics)

Regarding Eirika's chapter 10, you can still get suicides from bad Gerik AI.

Edited by Nintales

In Ephraim's chapter, this is impossible because of the awesome balista fleet that can kill your flier.

While in Eirika's chapter, you'd still have to get past Pablo after recruiting Cormag. (forgot Pablo was randomized)

And for Ephraim's chapter 10, Duessel will have issues to survive against the waves (hint : the cavaliers are as useful as FE7 vanilla's generics)

Regarding Eirika's chapter 10, you can still get suicides from bad Gerik AI.

It's still possible to recruit him in Ephraim's chapter. I had Gargoyle!Joshua carry Mauthe Dooge!Tana over to Thief!Cormag and managed to have everyone survive (somehow). It's tough, but possible.

With Klok's settings?

With his, I had issues (by issues I mean impossibility) to get the Hero Crest (and therefore to get to duessel) that I needed to promote Innes into a great Hero/Warrior. On top of that with Sadbases!Tana (and as her growths are awful, I can't even grind her).

I have though Dragon Lord!Amelia (aka Seth) who could fly off Pupil(2)!Marisa to Pupil(2)!Cormag... But I don't expect neither of them to survive the Fleet's hit.

EDIT : On second thought... He just needs a competent Flier (maybe Kyle/Ephraim/Forde) and a decent Tana so they can get grinded. If he gets a Tana flier with good growths, he's okay for that. Else he probably won't be able to recruit him without changing his class. (he doesn't have any flier right now and Pirate's mvt on water tiles isn't enough for him to carry Tana to Cormag)

Edited by Nintales

Why must Orson be a manakete? I bet you all 5x will be a mamkute-stompTM.

Someone call Ghostbusters, because I've spotted a future telling mystic! (That didn't make any sense, oh well.)

Chapter 5x: You Won't Believe What Happened Next

[spoiler=ORSON OF A BITCH]

ckES0Vt.pnggApyhaE.png

Now, this looks damn near undefeatable, but in actuality, he has some weaknesses, first and foremost being that 18 HP. If you can find something to pierce that thick DEF, he'll die super quick. And that something exists.

icTUxAK.png6nAe9by.png

Literally the most standard unit I've gotten to date. Ofc growths do make or break a character, but these are still pretty OK stats. Best part though is that 37 HP. Good lord!

KdhkOF8.pngRx19cEl.png

Hooray! A new main lord! I'm so happy! Look at those bases! 10 DEF/9 RES means if his growths hold out, I'll have another badass tank!

But I... wait...

v2fC6y9.png

Wait... Ephraim isn't the main lord... that can only mean...

sjCpB0q.png8Xp0qXJ.png

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK SHIT ASS TITTY BITCH CUNT DICK POOTER TANGY SHIT TITS?!

I can't believe it. Bravo game, troll of the year. I wondered back when I saw that opening cutscene if my other lord would also be a Pupil, but even that can't hold a candle to this level of trolling. Jesus goddamn christ.

LET'S HOPE THE GROWTHS HOLD OUT

rW5iIgV.png

Since I have a hammer, using it on the knight here certainly makes sense!

o4AYdHR.pngmp8NN3w.png

...right up until this level of rekk happened.

RESTART

Aq3Esgs.png

New strats: ORSON TANKS EVERYTHING! Unless it's a soldier or armor, in which case Ephraim takes the lead. Unless it's an axeman, in which case Natasha takes the lead. Unless it's- haha just kidding, Saleh can STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY.

r0AwtwL.png

Even the soldiers eat damage like me at a chinese buffet bar.

OD0U6ad.png

Lute oops Natasha makes for a sexy man. That 37 HP proves to be her greatest asset.

W0qeXKV.pngUuOMX68.png

That RES means I can tank ALL THE MAGIC DAMAGE! Too bad I can't deal shit in return.

nZligyh.pngkw07z8f.png

These mages have like 9 DEF. Goddamn.

mL0VHvG.png

Why yes, that IS a 2% crit with only a 54% hitrate, why do you ask?

SJ21KwE.pngFiVTsdk.png

Fun fact: Counting this elixir, I start the chapter with three vulneraries and three elixirs. By the end I have a single use of one elixir left. Yep, it's that bad. I could do much better if I just spammed Orson, but we all know he's a traitor so my other guys need levels, thus leading to more risk taken on my part.

FGrpNtv.png

...And Orson's weakness is revealed! Yep, bows deal heavy damage to hit, and this archer even doubled him! Therefore I know how to get rid of him later, hooray!

XVBsmS0.png

STOP GAINING LEVELS! He gains mad EXP, like 45 per kill. I tried hard to prevent him from gaining anything but failed miserably.

OQuAoW0.pngaYI18zp.pngEARJ8Wy.png

HOLY CRAP WHAT ARE YOUR GROWTHS EVEN

6qadHW7.png

...holy crap, what are your growths even...

UYLYaQe.png

stop.

dDltL5C.png

By now she has enough speed to double everyone.

NEsyn9k.pngXx0obge.png

db10103aef5ed40fee8f3b422810bf58d5b06494

9OHtyDb.png9lRCSyf.pngfcDB7Wt.png

Sigh... guess who gets the boss kill...

ifZlYxI.png

FFFFFFFFFF...

IWmAEBn.pngyQWQYaG.png

After giving his stone to Ephraim, I do the humane thing and kill Myrrhson. May heshe never rise again.

9CwOBPM.png

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!

oKpHT7E.png

Come on, this is overkill. He's a fucking pupil. You could send like 0.7 Revenants at him and he'd faint to death.

Total turns taken: 18.

[spoiler=The good, the bad, and the Saleh]

ckES0Vt.pnggApyhaE.png

Growths:

HP: 50%

STR: 35%

SKL: 50%

SPD: 20%

LUK: 55%

DEF: 35%

RES: 115%

Komments: Eh, I get him in the postgame, not that I'll be playing it, but I guess he's alright. He'd be shitty without that stone though :P

Klok Rates: 6/10.

icTUxAK.png6nAe9by.png

Growths:

HP: 25%

STR: 0%

SKL: 45%

SPD: 50%

LUK: 85%

DEF: 40%

RES: 80%

Komments: Yeah, that STR growth sucks, but in all seriousness she's not half bad. Maybe she should be my assassin while Tethys becomes my Rogue? Nah, Tethys is clearly a frontliner.

Klok Rates: 7-8/10!

KdhkOF8.pngRx19cEl.png

Growths:

HP: 25%

STR: 70%

SKL: 40%

SPD: 60%

LUK: 10%

DEF: 40%

RES: 85%

Komments: Man, no wonder you were getting insane levels. You're like... on par with Tethys, except she got AA'd to 20 and you didn't so you won't be able to match her. Still definitely my new frontline axeman.

Klok Rates: 10/10!

sjCpB0q.png8Xp0qXJ.png

Growths:

HP: 0%

STR: 0%

SKL: 145%

SPD: 0%

LUK: 60%

DEF: 0%

RES: 115%

Komments: I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Klok Rates: -1000000000000000000000/100000000000000000

...Ewan's route it is.

Edited by Klokinator

You should do Saleh route.

Oh my god that is the shittiest fucking unit I've ever seen.

At least no magic user will be able to damage him ever.

Unless they use Luna that is.

guess what shows up multiple times on Ephraim's route.

seriously save yourself some pain and do erikas route, its not as interesting game play wise but at least you'll be able to survive.

. . .what in the everliving. . .like, Saleh's growths look like FE11 Maria's growths! On second thought, Maria's better.

I'm so sorry.

EDIT: At least Ephraim kicks ass.

Edited by eclipse

Dat troll. You have no idea how much I'm laughing like a hyena right now. While bathing in your despair. :p

Ok, chapter 6 is boring as hell. I'm gonna skip it. Some levels went to some people... bleh. No new units. I'll be back with chapter 7 afterwards.

Also I like how the entire page so far is just shock posts about Saleh... XD

Edited by Klokinator

Wow...that Saleh...please excuse me, but I need to walk away for a bit.

*walks some distance away*

BwahahahahahahaHAHAH! Oh my Anger Impact is that an epic troll of a unit! NO magic, NO speed, but at least he will always connect! I mean damn...