Favorite pairings in Fates?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love Subaki x Luna! Not only do they look cute together, but Luna gives Matoi a pretty hair color!

Tsukuyomi x Nyx is something I like too, despite Nyx being much older than him (that's what I assume, idk about it though). I think they look nice together, and Nyx gives Syalla a nice black hair color and the Dark Mage line!

Xander x Charlotte, definitely. They're S-Support was just hilarious to read.

Edited by Carter

RyomaxFemui, MamuixFlora, ArthurxCamilla, TakumixOboro and ShinonomexShara to name a few.

Also RinkahxCamilla and GuntherxCamilla.

Edited by Yari

Mamui/Camilla and Femui/Xander, right out the gate. Takumi/Oboro is definitely a big one, too, as well as Kagerou/Ryouma and Hinata/Hinoka. Flannel/Felicia also hit me where it hurt. Then we have Luna/Odin and Grey/Matoi for the Awakening flashbacks...

I would have liked to see Flora/Joker, but that's a whole other monster.

Orochi/Takumi and Kinu/Gurei leave me grinning like an idiot at my computer screen. I'm also fond of Kaze/Oboro, she teases him in all of their supports. Making the cool ninja flustered, ahaha.

I prefer Leo/Nyx, but Flannel/Nyx has a really endearing s support, aw.

From what I've seen Takumi/Oboro is easily #1. For me.

This is the OTP, yo. Do not break OTP.

I like Marx/Charlotte's support but i kinda like him with feKamui. A Femui i make lmao. Also Ryoumarx otp.

I like Camilla/Zero loads. I also dig Pieri/Lazward cuz their supports were bomb.

Ryouma/Rinkah yes please.

Well, the most romantic support in the entire game is still Leo/Takumi.

tru

Femui x Takumi I'm not biased at all I swear

Totally not Zero x Oboro

Oboro x Subaki

Xander x Charlotte

- Flora/Joker because reasons. It's too bad they can't support.

- Leon/Takumi, of course, because of that one support conversation, but in terms of supports I really like Leon/Nyx and Takumi/Kazahana. (Sorry Oboro...)

- I guess I also like Ryouma/Marx and Camilla/Hinoka because that third route ending made it way too easy to ship your siblings together.

In terms of Kamui pairings, I'm not even a huge fan of Marx but I feel like Marx/Femui fits nicely into the narrative, as does Mamui/Aqua because of the Chrom/Robin vibe it gives off.

Edited by tokyobeam

Oh god so many:

Mamui x Zero(Literally, I have been waiting for so long to have a confirmed same-sex couple in FE and now I have it.Also Zero is voiced by the same guy who voiced Lon'qu who I also had a massive crush over.Plus Eponine might as well be my daughter since I am also addicted to yaoi)

Camilla x Zero(I love their supports and Camilla is actually a really cool mom.I mean I know her supports with Eponine are generic but they don't feel that way)

Oboro x ZeroSo much Zero(I love how Oboro actually tries to get along with the person I would assume she would hate the most.While yes Oboro x Takumi is the OTP, I will make an exception for IK(Also Takumi happens to be marrying Elise)

Oboro x Takumi(Speaking of Toboro(Yes that is their ship name).Literally this is what Cordelia should have been.)

Femui x Syalla(Syalla is actually really cool and not like Tharja at all.I really dig Syalla and finally Tharja's ancestor/descendant(I have no idea)can be with the one she stalks regardless of gender)

Both M/F Kamui x all his/her servants(OMG this is the true family of fates.Screw the people you grew up with and screw the people you are blood related toKind of, this is the true family)

Mamui x Anna(I mean their supports are cute and you could really say they named their child after them.Kamui Anna, Kanna)

Also finally:

Mamui x Aqua is canon!

Also finally:

Mamui x Aqua is canon!

Fun for the whole family, am I right?

While I'm not a big fan of the children this game, I just read Shinonome's and Matoi's support and it was...actually pretty sweet. It didn't feel like a rushed gag that had to be three to four sessions long, but rather just two people talking. I really wish more supports were like that.

I have been unrepentantly Ryoumarx ever since I made that 3rd route comic that got around quite a bit, I constantly lament I cannot pair Ryouma and Crimson for real because I ship them pretty hard, but at least I have my Ryourinka and I'm grateful for that

Also I like Marx/Charlotte and Marx/Hinoka, and Oboro/Takumi is solid af

Saizou/Kagerou is also good

Takumi x Oboro is and will forever be my #1 praise the script writers for doing it right ヽ(o♡o)/

Marx x Hinoka is really adorable actually and I started liking Marx a lot more after reading it;

Crimson x F!Kamui : ok don't really ship it, but their support is really great and I'm just going to pretend that M!kamui shares the same one ; u ;

but ugh her support with m!kamui just sounds a bit of a mess and isn't deep and meaningful cries

Kinu x Kisaragi is just so cute and they're both such sunny characters ! * U *

Although there are some pairings I like more than others, the only pairing in Fates I actually care about is Oboro/Takumi. It's to the point where I don't even want to pair them to other people in my files, even if I like some of their other options, and even if neither of them get a very exciting class set from marrying one another.

I also like Leo/Takumi but that's more of a crackship than something I actually take too seriously

Although there are some pairings I like more than others, the only pairing in Fates I actually care about is Oboro/Takumi. It's to the point where I don't even want to pair them to other people in my files, even if I like some of their other options, and even if neither of them get a very exciting class set from marrying one another.

I also like Leo/Takumi but that's more of a crackship than something I actually take too seriously

ahaha sounds like me xD

aggressively marries Takumi to Oboro within an hour of recruiting them in all my runs including third path

aggressively uses them in battle always next to each other and surrounded by units who they can't support with

yeah... ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡