Do you have school spirit?

Emeraldfox

Do you?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. :3

• Yeah.
    • No.
    • A little..

Our football team loses almost every game. Our band wins pretty much everything, but who cares about that, right?

no one! because you really win when you make the crowd go nuts with your performance. Not by winning a dust collector trophy

Edited by CGV

• 2 weeks later...

Yep i do, mainly because i have a lot of friends that play football,basketball,soccer volleyball etc.

we go to almost all of the home games because i live in a kinda small town that and going to the movies is all we can do, we loose our voices at a lot of the games even though we lose more that we win......

I had more "Class of 2008" spirit then School spirit back in high school. Sure, it was a cool school, but it didn't deserve that much love.

Community college doesn't have football, so no school spirit for this place.

Our football team loses almost every game. Our band wins pretty much everything, but who cares about that, right?

my high school football team has gone undefeated for my whole high school years!

XD

because we don't have one!

Our team lost a lot too but the problem is I am one of them. Hey, wait...when you say football, you mean the game which each team have 11 player and they run like crazy to kick on a ball, right?

And the school spirit? Like a little brust of Flame that only burn up when needed.

Edited by soluuloi