Member Badge for...

Say what? Ah c'mon, every lord-character needs at least one badge!

Seliph didn't have one for a while either until I think Vincent got pushed into adding him from fandom demand in other words, Tristian demand

Leif, Eliwood, Hector, and Eirika...

Poor Eirika especially, her brother got TWO, yet she has none...

no, no, no, and the eirika badge we had sucked and got replaced

what did Lief ever do to you?

that's the third different way you've spelled his name in this thread, i believe those are grounds to deny a badge

that's the third different way you've spelled his name in this thread, i believe those are grounds to deny a badge

my bad it was the other guy who spelled it leaf, you only spelled it two different ways but it has been spelled three

Yeah you might want to consider PMing an admin about that. FFtF is not really the best place to make serious requests~ You'd be less likely to get the responses you need/want here.

This is not a FFTF thread...I'm really not joking and really was requesting a Brom badge...

unfortunately we already had a big character badge contest and it was a bit of a fiasco and i'd wager we're not going to do it or take member requests again tbf unless you cuddle up to a redname

hell, my laura badge i love was the result of rampant corruption and vote-buying. it stands as a mark of shame, loudly proclaiming that vincent's contest was a failure.

alternate answer:

no

I'd make them myself (like I did for Eientei) but I don't have the proper backgrounds and such for consistency's sake.

So unless those are made public I'm zero help at all. And even if I did have the background patterns, it's not like I could make them be used or anything.

...So yeah sorry.

/useless glace post.