Child Fight! Which FE4 children do you prefer over thier siblings?

Arthur Freege

I usually like using one of the two scrubknights from Sigurd starting party to father Leen. Fairly easy to do, and he's a competent combat unit, so getting Knight Ring into Leen is the easiest thing ever.

Also Leen > That sub dancer that everyone loves for some reason. Knight Ring OP

I think they probably like the sub dancer over leen because she has the skill charisma. It's not like stats or combat skills obtained from sylvia matter.

Best father for Leen?

Claude, right?

She doesn't care about her father, though objectively her best is probably Lex just so she can level up quicker and higher defenses in case she actually does get hit. And I generally think that Leen is better because of inheritance of both skills and items; that knight and leg ring combo is really good, plus the only thing Laylea has going for her is Charisma, which requires her squishy butt to get close to combat, which is a dangerous endeavor.

but muh knight ring dancer :(

Would it be that hard to have her visit some villages to get the money for it? I'm asking honestly, I don't even remember how much gold villages have when untouched or how much the knight ring is.

EDIT-Based on other people's posts I think I can safely conclude for myself that it's a lot easier to get rings on leen w/ inheritance.

Edited by Severian

I think they probably like the sub dancer over leen because she has the skill charisma. It's not like stats or combat skills obtained from sylvia matter.

Also because she's more attractive (this holds true for Sharlow and Corple as well).

I'll just say that I prefer Lana over Lester because she's cute, and leave it at that.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Just basing it on personality... huh, I guess I don't have too many strong preferences. I always thought Corple was sort of interesting (especially since kid characters tend to just be mischievous and annoying while he felt at least somewhat fleshed out) whereas Leen doesn't have much character other than being Ares's love interest and... being a dancer, I guess. :I

Other than that I guess I'll go with Fee over the kinda boring Sety, Larcei over the more boring Ulster, Tinny over Arthur (mostly just because I like Tinny's join conversation in the current patch where she basically just says, "Sure I guess, I've got nothing better to do," in response to being asked to join the army; a girl after my own heart), and I don't have well-defined opinions on the rest. I like Faval and Patty equally, and the rest I don't really have a preference one way or the other.

Edited by TheCosmicDude

Would it be that hard to have her visit some villages to get the money for it? I'm asking honestly, I don't even remember how much gold villages have when untouched or how much the knight ring is.

EDIT-Based on other people's posts I think I can safely conclude for myself that it's a lot easier to get rings on leen w/ inheritance.

Non-damaged villages give 5000 gold and the knight ring costs 40000 gold. The reason it's so much easier to put on Leen is because Sylvia had a lover who cuold probably make money in the arena and give her money for the knight ring, leg ring combo which costs 60000 gold.