• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasons why boyd wins:

-Mist. He marries and most likely beds her. WIN

-WIN. He does this without even having to try

-Ike. Boyd owns my ikes all the time

-Hair. Its green. You always see blue haired ppl. Barely ever green

-Personality. Boyd's is awesome. I love the easygoing playfull personality.

-Boyd. He is boyd. Thus wins.

In actual gameplay, Ike wins. Boyd always gets RNG screwed for me.... <_<

But in everything else, Boyd beats Ike hands down. Why did they forget to give Ike a personality, when the rest of the Greil Mercenaries were so cool?

Yeah. Thats why Ike is lame majority of the time. He can crack a funny from time to time (and said funny is usually threatening to kill or beat up someone IE Breaking young sothe's face). And "I fight for my friends". IKE HAS NEVER SAID THAT. WHERE THE FUCK DID BRAWL PULL THAT SHIT FROM?

I voted for Ike for the mentioned reasons. And I always imagined that one day Ike would go back to Tellius and beat the shit out of Boyd when he learns that he had over 15 kids with Mist... It would be hilarious XD

THAT would be hilarious. I can see it:

Ike:DIEEEEEEEEEE!

Boyd:HOLY SHIT!

Mist:No ike please! It was consentual!

Ike:O RLY? *back hands mist*

Boyd:O_o

Ike:YOUR TURN BITCH. *Athers*

Boyd.

Axes, green hair, fearless. What's there to lose.

Ike.

Swords, blue hair, and bland as a rock. How can he win against Boyd?

Screw the rules, Boyd has green hair!

reminds me of yu gi oh abridged... lawlz

anyway, a lot of people seem to like boyd for his green hair.... not that it's bad, but I guess blue is more my color

Edited by CGV

Ike has a lot of personality relative to some of the other lord's in the series. Just because it's not extremely polarized in one direction doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Well, I don't know anything about any other lord. But sure, if you can point out something about Ike's personality, then...

Ike has a lot of personality relative to some of the other lord's in the series. Just because it's not extremely polarized in one direction doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

qft

h8 @ nubs who think Ike has no personality. It's like saying most normal people have no personality.

Well, I don't know anything about any other lord. But sure, if you can point out something about Ike's personality, then...

if you think that Ike doesn't have personality, wait until you meet the Ephraim/Eirika combo! Ike has a very eccentric personality compared to them!

to be fair, he has a very special personality, kinda like the silent, brooding one.

at least its much better than Eirika's constant whining about her brother's safety and Ephraim's constant quest to become a better king.

if you think that Ike doesn't have personality, wait until you meet the Ephraim/Eirika combo! Ike has a very eccentric personality compared to them!

to be fair, he has a very special personality, kinda like the silent, brooding one.

at least its much better than Eirika's constant whining about her brother's safety and Ephraim's constant quest to become a better king.

Mhm... Well, I know I wrote I couldn't see Ike's personality, and I know that was wrong. It's just... compared to Boyd's, Ike's personality doesn't really shine.

If Ike really does have an eccentric personality, then I still don't like it. He seems to try to show a lighter side sometimes, but he seems to have an angry, vengeful side too (which killed the mood for me in RD's 4-E-4). He's pretty unpredictable, but in a bad way, as you don't really have anything to go by. Japan, on the other hand, is in love with the silent hero character, as Cloud is the second most popular video game character over there (first one being Mario). At least, that's what some poll said.

And he looks like a monkey in RD. Then again, Boyd's battle sprite isn't that handsome either.

The only two people Ike could ever have a relationship with are Soren, because his loyalty never dies, and Ranulf, because he likes being punished.

If Ike really does have an eccentric personality, then I still don't like it. He seems to try to show a lighter side sometimes, but he seems to have an angry, vengeful side too (which killed the mood for me in RD's 4-E-4). He's pretty unpredictable, but in a bad way, as you don't really have anything to go by. Japan, on the other hand, is in love with the silent hero character, as Cloud is the second most popular video game character over there (first one being Mario). At least, that's what some poll said.

And he looks like a monkey in RD. Then again, Boyd's battle sprite isn't that handsome either.

The only two people Ike could ever have a relationship with are Soren, because his loyalty never dies, and Ranulf, because he likes being punished.

I never said that Ike had an eccentric personality, I said that compared to Eirika/Ephraim he has a tons and tons of personality. he may not be the funniest or most memorable, but I find that his personality fits very well with the whole theme of the games.

do you want him to be saying jokes every two lines or to be a quirky character? because if he was, it would be harder to believe that he did all of those things he did.

and i like Ike's vengeful, angry side. it makes him more human, unlike other heroes who unfortunately fall into the "perfect beings" category.

Edited by Anna the Tutorial Girl