Boyd or Ike?

Masu

Boyd or Ike?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like boyd or ike more?

• Ike FTW!
    • Boyd is the man!

do you want him to be saying jokes every two lines or to be a quirky character? because if he was, it would be harder to believe that he did all of those things he did.

and i like Ike's vengeful, angry side. it makes him more human, unlike other heroes who unfortunately fall into the "perfect beings" category.

Well, personally I wouldn't mind if he joked a little. I mean, he acts like as he was stumbling around on a garveyard all the time. He's like Deghinsea and Gareth, never smiles. Okay, Ike doessmile more than the two of them.

But on the other hand, what you say about his "vengeful, angry side", I think that fits he's personality since...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, personally I wouldn't mind if he joked a little. I mean, he acts like as he was stumbling around on a garveyard all the time. He's like Deghinsea and Gareth, never smiles.

But on the other hand, what you say about his "vengeful, angry side", I think that fits he's personality since...

He actually has some of the best lines in the game.

"Maybe I should just tell Mist he's dead...." :lol:

But I find it seems out of character for him, kind of forced, more like say, Ranulf would say.

My big problem is his sacharrine sweetness in regards to intoleerance. He's not predjudiced. That's a good thing. Going around all misty eyed asking why everyone can't just get along.....it's like something a teenage cheerleader would say.

Greil was far cooler.

He actually has some of the best lines in the game.

"Maybe I should just tell Mist he's dead...." :lol:

But I find it seems out of character for him, kind of forced, more like say, Ranulf would say.

My big problem is his sacharrine sweetness in regards to intoleerance. He's not predjudiced. That's a good thing. Going around all misty eyed asking why everyone can't just get along.....it's like something a teenage cheerleader would say.

Greil was far cooler.

Greil was the generic, honourable overpowered father who died in the series so that the hero could step out of the shadows.

he was too bland in my opinion.

:mellow:

Boyd's pretty awesome, but I like Ike better!

Hurricane Ike! I remember when I waved at him! :lol: It was probably the dumbest thing I could've ever done in my life, but I don't care!

Greil was the generic, honourable overpowered father who died in the series so that the hero could step out of the shadows.

he was too bland in my opinion.

:mellow:

XD

I dont know, it's kind of hard for me, so I guess I'll go with MA BOYD.

• 1 month later...