Worat Character Supports

Virion x Cordelia's S is almost painful to read. It has this awful "Sure, why not" feel to it that makes the whole thing unpleasant. A lot of Cordelia's supports are like this, but this is by far the one that stands out the most.

Tharja's supports are generally good. Most of them either show a different side of her or develop the other character.

Bartre x Gonzalez's A in FE6 really feels that some guy had a few minutes left to take the bus home so he wrote the most, rushed, half-assed convo ever.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever Zero supports someone who isn't an adult it just seems to get really uncomfortable.

Also how is Libra and Tharja awful?

Well, Pieri is technically an adult. But shes not quite there mentally. I do hope the localization cleans that shit up cuz eeegah.

M!Kamui/Soleil is really uncomfortable, and I don't think I'll ever forgive it for causing that huge shitstorm a few weeks ago.

I also found Sakura/Leo to be fairly uncomfortable (it almost feels like he's intimidating her into liking him)

Sain/Rebecca borders on sexual harassment and is really uncomfortable overall.

Frederick/Tharja as I feel that it focuses too much on the worst part of Frederick's character.

Can't think of any more at the moment.

Because she seems to "settle" for people? Then I say again, why is Tharja so popular? She goes after the Avatar, but has to "settle" as well if someone pairs her with a non-Avatar character, most notably Libra!

Then you need to freaking learn that it's hard for some people to tell when someone is just messing around through JUST TEXT.

The only objectionable part of Libra/Tharja is a single sentence at the very end of their S Support. Everything else is very good, and I don't think that one sentence is enough to ruin the rest of it.

Pretty much all S-supports and many others in Awakening, I guess.

I never got sickened, while playing a game, as often as while 100%-ing that game. Ended up just skipping them at the end.

Unfortunately, I'm expecting something simmilar from fates. (Although I'm not entirely sure if I'm actually getting that game after all..)

Not counting New Mystery, Awakening and Fates, the worst by far has to be Lute X Knoll. By all appearance, Lute is actively trying to kill Knoll, for the worst possible reasons no less. That support... kinda puts her usual quirky behaviour in a bit of a different light, to say the least.

Edited by BrightBow

The only objectionable part of Libra/Tharja is a single sentence at the very end of their S Support. Everything else is very good, and I don't think that one sentence is enough to ruin the rest of it.

Well, people sure feel that the end of Frederick x Cordelia is enough to ruin it. Yet for me, Cordelia's whining didn't ruin it and I didn't like that part.

Edited by Anacybele

Different things ruin entire supports for different people.

I haven't actually read anything that was not an FE14 support recently. But by memory:

Inigo/Nah

Vaida/Dorcas (I cheated and looked it up)

Zero/Elise

Other supports in one part of the support chain was rather bad:

Libra/Tharja (oh Tharja, if Libra is only second best to you, best spare him and say no)

Laurent/Noire (that A left them with so much potential -- AND THEY COP OUT AND SAY HE LIKED IT?!)

Zero/Pieri (Zero why)

Camilla/m!Kamui (you two need to make up your mind on your state of your relationship)