What kind of 3DS do you want?

Elieson

I'm holding out for a FATES New 3DS/3DSXL, but if one doesn't come out, then I'm going to try to get my hands on something Smash-related. I wanna replace my broken FE13-3DS that has a broken right hinge and R-trigger :(

What kind of 3DS would you like, if you could get it?

I want a normal size New 3DS. As in, not XL.

Preferably a Sin and Punishment themed one, with a remake of the original.

If Ocarina of Time and Star Fox got remakes, why not the other N64 classic?

Not richie to have a new 3ds (the new features does not make it much worth anyways as usually said)

but i would say that,

Since Terraria is coming to 3DS i would want a themed 3ds with it

Edited by Icarusu

I'd love a Fates New 3DS XL, but only if there is a version that just has Hoshido characters. I don't want Nohr characters on my 3DS. Otherwise, I'll see if I can get that gold Zelda New 3DS XL somehow.

A cheap one. There's too many!

I only have a standard red 3DS, but, because they're too expensive, I can't get any others. Aside from the 3DS XL restricted ones, I'd rather spend my money on the games themselves.

I'm not a fan of themed 3DSes because my taste isn't related to these flamboyant designs, but maybe I can get the Fates XL if it actually is a thing and looks cool to my eyes.

Otherwise, I'll grab the Red default N3DSXL because I'm so effing tired of lame black consoles :P:

I'd like a normal size New 3DS, unfortunately it was too small for American hands. Oh well, it's not like I can afford to buy another 3DS anyway.

Also it would be awesome if there was a 3DS similar to the FE13 3DS, but with the cool Falchion instead of the lame one.

A New 3DS with Vika and Donkey Kong art on it.

vika and donkey kong? What an unlikely pair. I like it.

Honestly I don't need a new 3ds and would only want a themed 3ds if it was same price or cheaper than a standard 3ds.

I don't really have an interest in the new 3ds.

I have my FE 13 3DS and I love it, but I would love an FE Fates new 3DS bundle if it came with both games. I probably won't be getting another 3DS anytime soon unless I have to buy the new 3DS to play a game I really want.

My husband and I currently have 2: a 3DSXL with the FE:A logo and a 3DSXL with Xerneas and Yveltal from Pokémon X/Y. I would like to ditch the Pokémon one and upgrade to a New 3DSXL if we get a Fates one, otherwise I'm not sure.

I was thinking of selling my teal 3DS myself if I get a New 3DS XL. I can transfer data from one system to another, right? I'd rather not lose the data that I can't restore on there, like the Zelda: Four Swords download what was only available for a few days.

I plan on upgrading my regular Aqua blue 3DS to the regular sized New 3DS by purchasing the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer New 3DS bundle (since I really want the game, I might as well dish out extra cash for it)

I won't be too peeved if they do end up making a special Fates New 3DS because I'll probably end up purchasing the Fire Emblem Fates cover plates on AmiAmi or something.

As far as I know, EBGames and Gamestop will allow you to do a system transfer in stores, but I would ask the one you plan to go to before hand.

I'd have to go to a store to do a 3DS system transfer? I can't just do it at home like I could with transferring my Wii data to my Wii U? Ugh...

You can do it at home, assuming you have both systems with you. Some stores would let you do a transfer in the store (since Wi-Fi is required) if you plan to sell the 3DS and then buy the New 3DS.

Edited by Jave