Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

I see... I'd still probably want to rip my hair out over them, just like I wanted to do so in that Grandmaster Galaxy Daredevil run... The only reason I was so determined to beat that one though, is so I could say I completed both SMG games 100%, every challenge.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came up with an idea while making a level, and decided to make it the theme of its own level. I really liked it, and I think the level turned out fairly well.

Fetch: 630D-0000-006E-CBC4

You'll need to keep an eye out and pay attention to everything to not get stuck. If you do play it and beat, let me know if you find any skips that I might have missed.

EDIT: Already noticed some things, will re-upload soon.

EDIT2: Current code is good.

this brought back so many dkc2 memories. out of all the levels i played so far this has to be my fav. good job :)

Wow, that's quite the compliment. Thanks! Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I see... I'd still probably want to rip my hair out over them, just like I wanted to do so in that Grandmaster Galaxy Daredevil run... The only reason I was so determined to beat that one though, is so I could say I completed both SMG games 100%, every challenge.

Honestly, once you figure them out, they really aren't TOO bad. The worst one really is probably the SMB3 level, since it has a lot more death thrown at you, I think. The start of the fourth one might be a little daunting too, what with wall-jumping between the spiked wheels, but even then, that's not too bad. They were all easier than Champion's Road in SMB3DW.

I made an ice level. Beware: there is many a jump, and Mario crosses the death zone. He is climbing a mountain, after all.

0C89-0000-0070-7471 - Glacier Land: Plumber's Everest

I recreated Super Mario Land 2's Intro Level, block by block as much as I could: F475-0000-0071-3BC5.

And since David said I wrote the code down incorrectly for my previous code, this is the correct one for Bowser's Podoboo Puzzles: 1772-0000-004C-8702.

Keep in mind, the second level I listed in this post is an insanely hard and frustrating level, and I it might be unfairly designed (though I was really generous with power ups to make up for it). If you find it too hard, I did make a second version called Bowser's Devious Puzzles that cuts down on the Podoboo's (CBCE-0000-0052-15CA).

got a ganon amiibo so here is a level where ganon takes back his castle from bowser (no real inspiration or theme besides you are ganon)

deleted "Castles Pls" for this

Take Back The Castle!

6149-0000-006A-2865

This was much harder than I thought it would be. Excellent work!

ALRIGHT SO

Uploaded two yoshi stages

first is just easy and laidback

2nd is Burt the bashful's fort

Yoshi

64D3-0000-006D-A6B7

Yoshi: Burt the Bashful's Fort

D4A8-0000-006D-E90B

I beat the first one no problem, but the Chain Chomps kept getting me in the second. I was so close to the end, too. I starred them though.

Hehe, thanks. Which chain chomps, out of curiosity? The two with the moving platforms, the two with the blue platform, the one that you have to hit with the koopa shell, or the 3 that you have to kill with bom-ombs?

Also

Flip

7BEC-0000-0072-F913

I wanted to make a set of 4 levels when I saw this concept over on Reddit, but I am not creative, so this is a set of connected tiny segments which switch between forwards and backwards in time, before and after it gets ruined over time.

Edited by Bky

I wanted to make a endurance like 100 pit trial style. Unfortunately I was limited to the amount of warp pipes I could make so I'm planning to remake it again. Basically you fight the majority of the enemies available in the Mario Maker.

Endurance

762A-0000-0072-CA5D

I wanted to make a endurance like 100 pit trial style. Unfortunately I was limited to the amount of warp pipes I could make so I'm planning to remake it again. Basically you fight the majority of the enemies available in the Mario Maker.

Endurance

762A-0000-0072-CA5D

My friend tried this one, it looks fun. I'll be trying it myself as well here soon.

BEF4-0000-0077-0C85

Behold the epitome of mediocrity and complete lack of anything cool because I literally just got this game yesterday and have nothing cool unlocked that I wanted

Shout-out to Jedi who totally forced me to gave me the idea to post it here

I managed to get 50 Stars, so now I can upload more deathtraps levels for you guys to play! The first is the challenging "Castle of Kuribo" that I finished this morning. 829D-0000-0077-357D

I also played Red Fox of Fire's Rosalina and Samus levels, though I didn't beat them... And is it just me or does Rosalina have a deeper voice than usual and she sounds like she says "Jay" for her up taunt?

EDIT: And by SapphireFox, I meant Red Fox of Fire. There's too many foxes on this site. XD

Edited by Power Master

So, because I'm still obsessed playing the game and making levels, I have a new one for you guys! I called it "Auto amiibo run" It's my first attempt at making an "automatic" stage or, in other words, a stage where you just stand there and go with the flow of the level. I also threw in amiibo costumes in there, because why not?

EDIT: Suppose it would help if I added the code. :P 93DA-0000-007A-3C0G

Edited by Power Master

I played some RANDOM stages from you guys, I have you all followed pretty much.

Breezy your 3 stages are pretty decent.

Journey of the Ages is a test of patience

Go WEast is a trick :P

Mario Under World is weird lol.

I enjoyed all three though.

More posts from me

I have Leafing the Basics ID now
C3C5-0000-0040-6AD4

Airship Peril
3AAD-0000-0063-46EA

On Rails
D16C-0000-007B-762D

Koopa Plains
F776-0000-007B-7739

Edited by Jedi

I finally booted up the game again and made a new level! This time, my first castle-themed level. Dark Hyrule Castle from Zelda: The Minish Cap. Well, based off of it anyway, complete with Toon Link mushrooms. ^^ Code: 97C3-0000-0082-050F

The level has the four towers from the castle, and you'll find a Toon Link mushroom at the top of each one. There's another at the start of the level too. And a fifth one is in a secret location somewhere. Towards the end of the level, you'll find broken down areas of the castle, just like at the end of the run through the actual castle in TMC.

The difficulty is hard, I'd say, but not extremely hard. It's meant to be challenging because it's based off of the final part of a game.

I'll try your new levels, Jedi! :)

Edited by Anacybele

A quick and curious question for you guys: Have any of you seen your's or someone you know's level in a YouTube video or something? Kinda curious and looking to see if any of mine show up...

Also, if you do find a video with your or someone else's in a video, link to it so we can all see it!

Edited by Power Master

Is anyone playing this anymore? :(

I made another course I had planned, since I unlocked the ghost house set. Luigi's Mansion! :D 5ED1-000-0084-C4E6

It's actually kinda challenging towards the end. Pick up the Luigi mushrooms, get through all the rooms, and dodge the ghosts and you win! There's a secret area where you'll find a coin message, btw. :)

I also just completed 100 Mario Challenge on normal, so I've unlocked expert mode. But I won't try it. xP

(This has already been added to the compilation)

Field day with Effects

1EB7-0000-0085-2667

Made a lot of the level a few weeks ago, but I haven't played Mario Maker until now. Today, I decided to take out some of the concepts in the level and use them for future levels.

Edited by Aura Wolf

Hey, guys! I'm glad to find a community more dedicated than my last to this game. I can't wait to try these out! I've a few myself I'll post, but I'll be honest. Most of them are exceedingly difficult and I apologize for that. I plan on remaking them after balancing them out. Even if you can't beat them, I hope you'll appreciate them enough for a Star as well as comment in this thread on them and tell me what you like and didn't, so that I might be able to improve my level design. My general rule is to attempt a level ten times, as that should be adequate for success.

EDIT: New and Easy Course!

Dividing Timelines: 26E0-0000-007F-85E8

I made this level so not all of mine would be unbeatable. Most people can beat this in two or three goes, I'm sure. It's a simple level with charming inspiration. The concept came from Radiant Historia. Have two identical world where the items from one help you progress in the other. Nothing great and lacks atmosphere, but fun and easy, which was my goal, so.

/EDIT

Ruins of the Magi: E3FB-0000-0078-FO8E

So, this is my shortest stage and probably the easiest. It will test your knowledge on the games mechanics, ability to solve puzzles, and execution of good platforming. None of these requirements are too demanding, at least in comparison to others. It is a fun little course, giving me my only Stars thus far (sad face) as well as my only completion. This being from the fact most people wont Star if they can't complete, and most people only trying a level once or so.

Fall of Usher: 5618-0000-0043-0F49

My pride and joy. This was my first completed course and still my favorite. The end does get a bit more on the difficult side, but I don't think it ever enters the realm of being unfair. There are engaging mini puzzles to add to the atmosphere, but the star is the platforming. Some of it is challenging. That is just how it goes. But far from my worst. I feel most rewarded finishing this one, and enjoy the ride there.

A Song of Ice and Fire: 9689-0000-0055-9F1E

Oh, boy. Cool premise, needs cleaning up. Arguably the most unfair. In the beginning, if you lose the Power Up, your chances of passing the ghost through the door are very low. The last ice challenge is a bit TOO chaotic, and while it is passible, it is dauntingly so. Finally, the battle with Daenerys' dragons. Cool concept, very challenging, and while doable, going through the level again just to attempt it is... unfortunate. There is a fair shortcut to help out giving you a Yoshi, and another that is actually far too obvious and easy and make the whole level a joke. I'd rather everyone try not to use it so I can have feedback on what they like or didn't like, but it's there. Also, I suck at music but TRIED to do the GoT intro. If someone can help me make that better, or, you know, GOOD, I'd love them forever.

Abandon(ed) Ship(s): C6FA-0000-0079-3AF1

Ah, yes. The most difficult, yet fair course. It is short, however it requires you to pay attention to your surroundings and demands platforming perfection. It is frustratingly hard for how simple and straightforward it is. It is one of those levels you keep repeating because you can't let it win. An interesting idea that gives great satisfaction upon completion. A trick to save you pain: In the beginning, with the spring, stand three fourths off the ledge when making the throw. That way, if you miss it, it'll bounce back to Mario's possession rather than off the level, forcing you to backtrack.

There you have it, guys! My courses. I hope you'll play, Star, complete, critique, and most of all, enjoy my levels!

Edited by Xylaugheon Daily