Are the beast units better than Taguels?

CrazyFiasco

I haven't played the game and in the first stream I saw Foxman was getting screwed as fuck with his levels so I initially thought he was bad

But I looked up his growths and they're actually pretty good, I guess the streamer was just really unlucky

Since then, I've seen much more of the game, and I can definitely say Flannel is better than the taguels. Fox is probably better too I just haven't seen much of him.

Children I don't know, but they're children they have to be good

The Fox/Garou classes act more like normal classes now in that they have acceptable bases/promotions etc. Part of the thing with Panne/Yarne was that they were much better reclassed which doesn't really seem to be the case here.

Flannel's daughter has the chance to proc 50% HP recovery on odd turns

I'd say that's pretty awesome

I had her as a Dreadfighter and she took on the endgame of Invisible Kingdom Hard all on her own. Her and Flannel took out the final boss tagteam style thanks to huge strength (40-ish) as well as stylish damage and speed (Velour was doing like 63 damage with a forged Steel axe).

You mean Kamui and their kids? Any specific reason why?

I guess they mean dragonstones. I suppose it has to do with the speed penalty, and the inability to double attack.

I haven't looked too closely at the stats, but they definitely have better skills (the "nap" skills recover 40% HP at the start of even/odd turn, Four Fangs reduces enemy's HP by 20%). They also have proper promotion to keep up with other classes.

Edited by Ryo

That's not that big a downside compared to the ones I mentioned.

Kanna at least makes a good tank with her Dragonstone, and if you give her stuff like Defensive Formation, Sol, PavGis, Miracle, Renewal, or Dragonic Curse, in conjunction with her Personal, she can do really well with the Stone.

It feels like Corrin has no reason to use one though, considering the whole Yato thing. Though Nohr/Invisible Yato raises your Defense and Resist by 4, even if its not equipped, so even then, (s)he can be quite bulky as well.

Edited by Jakkun