what are you doing today

deleted35362

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is wanting to play a song on the piano/singing it to one up a girl who just sent a recorded version of a few seconds of her singing it to me a sign that i am a faggot?

thoughts?

lmao look at this guy

he has "feelings"

ahahahahaha

I want to handle the Safety risks portion of my Physics coursework, refine my English S&L speech and start learning it, research to prepare this presentation for this critical Citizenship coursework, revise for my upcoming C3 mock, and learn this Drama monologue.

Most of this is for next week so I'm still gonna be pretty busy so I probably shouldn't be here at all still, but oh well.

is wanting to play a song on the piano/singing it to one up a girl who just sent a recorded version of a few seconds of her singing it to me a sign that i am a faggot?

thoughts?

I wanted to post Hubba Tester saying "I'm rooting for ya brother!" but now I can't find any messages like that. I wonder if I just imagined that as a hubba message.

I got up early to go apple picking with some of my friends, and then I played a character in LARP for the first time this semester. After that, I went to my friend's home to watch my other friends play this tabletop RPG thing (Fiasco). Then I went home and now I'm eating a poptart even though they're too sweet for my tastes.