SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

16. Do you collect any Amiibo?

17. Have you played either of the Luigi's Mansion games?

18. Favorite type of cookie (if you like cookies)?

19. Favorite 2016 movie so far (if you've seen any)?

20. Favorite FE class?

16. I have only a Marth Amiibo, which I got for Fates. They're pretty expensive, so I never really got into collecting them. My son likes playing with it.

17. I played the original for the GameCube. I've meant to try the new one, but never got around to it.

18. Tie between Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin.

19. The only two I've seen were Deadpool and Captain America: Civil War. I suppose Deadpool, since Hail Hydra has retroactively made Cap a Nazi

20. Mage/Sage. Although I like Mercenary/Hero and Peg Knights as well. My least favorite would be all these hybrid Magic/Physical Classes we keep getting. Having a special unit that can use tomes/swords or lance/staff or whatever combo is okay, but I think it's part of the problem with us not having a real Magic Triangle, like the good old days. Bring back Light Magic and proper Dark Mages with the GBA era magic triangle. Stop giving us Tome/Axe classes, I want my physical weapons and magic kept separate, except for unique units.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21. What do you enjoy doing most? Have you done it lately? If not, why not?

22. Preferred time of day?

23. What was your favorite dream and worst nightmare?

24. Are mercy and forgiveness the same thing to you? Why or why not?

25. Are you a better leader or a better follower?

26. Which game series would you like to try that you have never played before?

27. How would you define yourself in four words?

28. Favorite element on the periodic table?

29. Are you a better leader or a better follower?

30. What one mythological item would you bring into existence?

21. What do you enjoy doing most? Have you done it lately? If not, why not?

22. Preferred time of day?

23. What was your favorite dream and worst nightmare?

24. Are mercy and forgiveness the same thing to you? Why or why not?

25. Are you a better leader or a better follower?

26. Which game series would you like to try that you have never played before?

27. How would you define yourself in four words?

28. Favorite element on the periodic table?

29. Are you a better leader or a better follower?

30. What one mythological item would you bring into existence?

21. Well, there's the obvious, wink wink nudge nudge, say no more, and yes I believe it's a part of a healthy marriage, so usually once a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. For my runner up that can be discussed in polite company, I love D&D, we've got our group that meets once a week, which is nice.

22. I've always been a night owl.

23. Favorite dream? That's a tough one, I don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, they're weird. Lately, I've been having dreams about being pregnant with twins for some reason. Worst nightmare: something bad happening to my son. If I had a Bogart from Harry Potter, it would be the same as Molly Weasley's.

24. Not quite, you can be merciful without forgiving someone and even vice versa, I suppose. Mercy is showing a sort of leniency and restraining yourself from punishing someone worse than you may otherwise be inclined to. Forgiveness is sort of granting an absolution to someone who wronged you.

25. Leader, although I don't like being the one in charge, if I am, I know whatever needs to be done will be done right. If I have a good leader, I happy to be a follower, though.

26. I downloaded Stardew Valley, since I heard it was like Harvest Moon, but haven't played it yet.

27. Introverted, Eccentric, Unique, Tenacious. I would be curious to see what four words other people would use to describe me. What do you think?

28. Hydrogen; with the proper conditions, I can make everything else out of it.

29. See #25

30. A Genie's Lamp, complete with Genie and 3 Wishes

World crisis that concerns you the most & why?

1. The Zika virus, it's a new disease that we still don't fully understand, and the fact that it targets babies greatly concerns me as a parent.

Edited by Rezzy

What do you enjoy most about being a mother?

There's a sort of love between parent and child that is stronger than any other sort of love I've ever experienced. I want to help create a better life for my children than what I had.

What is most difficult?

It is not just a full time job, but a full life job. With the occasional exception of sleepovers, you're "on the job" 24/7/365. Massive sleep interruptions, and having a little guy want to follow you everywhere is adorable, but at times, you just want to be alone.

Does anything about being a parent meet expectations you had prior to being a parent? Or is everything unlike what you imagined before?

It's hard to say. I've always had this urge to have kids, and it's definitely fulfilling like I thought it would be, but at the same time, you can never truly know what to expect. I've already got a second baby on the way, and want to have more, so I can say being a parent is the best thing that I've ever had in my life.

Thank you you to everyone who's asked questions; it was fun. I think nominations begin again tomorrow. I'll make sure to keep checking the thread again, in case anyone had any last minute questions they'd like to ask.

21. Well, there's the obvious, wink wink nudge nudge, say no more, and yes I believe it's a part of a healthy marriage, so usually once a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. For my runner up that can be discussed in polite company, I love D&D, we've got our group that meets once a week, which is nice.

22. I've always been a night owl.

23. Favorite dream? That's a tough one, I don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, they're weird. Lately, I've been having dreams about being pregnant with twins for some reason. Worst nightmare: something bad happening to my son. If I had a Bogart from Harry Potter, it would be the same as Molly Weasley's.

24. Not quite, you can be merciful without forgiving someone and even vice versa, I suppose. Mercy is showing a sort of leniency and restraining yourself from punishing someone worse than you may otherwise be inclined to. Forgiveness is sort of granting an absolution to someone who wronged you.

25. Leader, although I don't like being the one in charge, if I am, I know whatever needs to be done will be done right. If I have a good leader, I happy to be a follower, though.

26. I downloaded Stardew Valley, since I heard it was like Harvest Moon, but haven't played it yet.

27. Introverted, Eccentric, Unique, Tenacious. I would be curious to see what four words other people would use to describe me. What do you think?

28. Hydrogen; with the proper conditions, I can make everything else out of it.

29. See #25

30. A Genie's Lamp, complete with Genie and 3 Wishes

1. The Zika virus, it's a new disease that we still don't fully understand, and the fact that it targets babies greatly concerns me as a parent.

Ahh, I made 25 and 29 the same question by mistake.

I wasn't looking when I did it :v

What's the hardest part about being a parent?

What's the hardest part about being a nurse (aside from keeping your patients alive)?

Hardest thing you've done ever?

Easiest thing you've done ever?

Normal-est thing you've done ever? :P:

If you could be a different species, what would you be?

If you could travel to a fantasy world from a work of fiction with your family, where would it be? Would you wish your child to learn, see, or experience anything in particular in there?

Ahh, I made 25 and 29 the same question by mistake.

I wasn't looking when I did it :v

No worries.

How long do you think humanity endure before all we have accomplished is wiped from existence?

I may be an optimist in this regard, but I think humanity will live on forever in one form or another. We'll figure out a way to leave Earth eventually.

What's the hardest part about being a parent?

What's the hardest part about being a nurse (aside from keeping your patients alive)?

Hardest thing you've done ever?

Easiest thing you've done ever?

Normal-est thing you've done ever? :P:

If you could be a different species, what would you be?

1. Making sure to stay patient

2. No offense taken on my behalf, but I'm a doctor, not a nurse, so anything I say would be second hand. That said, they have a tough job and I appreciate them.

3. The first year of residency

4. Gaining ten pounds last year

5. Breathing, eating, excreting

6. Real or fantasy/sci-fi? Real, maybe an eagle, so I can fly and be a protected species. Fictional, maybe an elf, so I live pretty much forever.

If you could travel to a fantasy world from a work of fiction with your family, where would it be? Would you wish your child to learn, see, or experience anything in particular in there?

Probably the world of Harvest Moon. It's nice and peaceful, without having to worry about getting attacked by monsters or something, like most fantasy worlds. I could have them learn how to run a nice efficient farm, which would come in handy, if they decide to go into agriculture.

Are there any games you currently play with your kids? Any that you avoid?

He's a bit young, so he doesn't really play the games so much as press buttons and giggle at the noises it makes. He's a bit young, but soon, I'll have to be careful about playing more mature games in front of him.

Ever feel like there might have been something you would have liked to do before having kids?

Sometimes I miss the freedom that not having kids gave, but I didn't want to wait too long before starting, because time passes quickly, and if I had put it off too long, I wouldn't have been able to have a big family, like I always wanted.

Sometimes, I wish I could have preserved my youth longer and enjoyed the single life longer, but sadly, we all have to decide what's more important in life.

I may be an optimist in this regard, but I think humanity will live on forever in one form or another. We'll figure out a way to leave Earth eventually.

Heat death of the universe might be problematic in that regard. Provided of course anything we think we actually know about the nature of existence is true.

Heat death of the universe might be problematic in that regard. Provided of course anything we think we actually know about the nature of existence is true.

I think in the sheer amount of time before that happens, we'll have found a solution to that. Our understanding of the laws of the universe have already changed immensely in just the last century and a half.

If asked by a person of your age for your opinion, would you suggest waiting longer before having children or to go ahead with plans?

Someone of my age, I'd recommend starting now. It's generally healthiest to have kids before 35, and I'll be 30 in a couple weeks.

2. No offense taken on my behalf, but I'm a doctor, not a nurse, so anything I say would be second hand. That said, they have a tough job and I appreciate them.

Oops. Sorry, I couldn't remember and couldn't find it looking back, so I just took a shot.

Well then, what would you say is the hardest part about being a doctor?