SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

2. Jubilife City from Pokemon D/P/Pt, especially the remastered version from X/Y. Also, Maiden Astrea's theme from Demon's Souls.

dude good taste I love that song I didn't know there was a remix in XY I need to play that one day now

i replied just to say that but I'll ask questions anyway to not look rude

people already asked most of what I would have so I'm gonna have to be creative

1. what is your favorite meme

2. what meme annoys you the most

3. if you were forced into using only one method of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be

4. do you have any impressions of me and if so what were/are they

5. what is your favorite candy

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-any of them I guess?

-yeah, me neither. I think boxing might be interesting, or wrestling.

-not really trained for any myself, but gimme some dual swords for badass fantasy warfare and watch me likely cut something off myself. :p

-yeah, gore movies never really appealed to me either.

-hmm, maybe I need to simplify. XD

11. So, genres for film, music, literature?

12. what makes a person's identity? What do you personally see as your own?(no need to get too personal unless you wish to)

13. Heart/Soul, Body or Mind? Which is most important to you? In others? In yourself?

14. Do you think life exists beyond our own planet?

15. Do you wear your sunglasses at night?

16. Which FE games have you played then? Favorite? Least favorite?

17. How much wood COULD a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck COULD Chuck wood?

18. Favorite comedians?

19. Least favorite thing to do?

20. Do you act the same irl as online? How do they differ if they do?

11. Film: I can get into any of them except for horror.

Literature: I like most kinds of fiction. I don't often read things like biographies and encyclopedias. Honestly, I think I can get into any genre that isn't horror. I really don't enjoy horror.

Music: Electronic, folk, and house are my favorite genres. I can get into almost anything, though.

12. A lot of things, I guess. It's a mixture of how they present themselves to others and the values that that person believes in and practices. As for myself, well... I'm not too sure how to answer that either. Like, I know what I believe in and who I am (As vague as that sounds.), but it's not that easy to put it into words. I don't really think I want to anyway.

13. In my opinion, they're all important. Balance is harmony, so I don't think any of them should be neglected for one or the other. I'm probably more of a heart/soul guy. I'm sensitive and romantic. Mind's ok, and I think I should focus more on my body. As for what's important in others... It doesn't really matter much to me. It seems like a personal thing, right?

14. I don't doubt it. The question is: How far away from us are they?

15. I wear them SO I CAN SO I CAN WATCH YOU BREATHE AND WEAVE YOUR STORY LINES

16. I've played everything from FE6 to FE13. Hopefully I can muster up the motivation to start up 4 and 5. Anyway, my favorite FE would have to be Radiant Dawn. Honestly, I like different things about every FE game-- even FE11. I don't know if I really have a least favorite now that I think about it.

17. Enough to build a house for his family and more!

18. I don't watch stand-up often, so I can't name any favorites. I strongly dislike Daniel Tosh, however.

19. Make my bed.

20. I don't make as many lewd jokes in person as I do online. (Probably because I'm not around bad influences SUCH AS YOU GUYS.)

dude good taste I love that song I didn't know there was a remix in XY I need to play that one day now

i replied just to say that but I'll ask questions anyway to not look rude

people already asked most of what I would have so I'm gonna have to be creative

1. what is your favorite meme

2. what meme annoys you the most

3. if you were forced into using only one method of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be

4. do you have any impressions of me and if so what were/are they

5. what is your favorite candy

Yeah, check it out. In the snowy city that houses the final gym, there a house you can visit with an npc that asks if you wanna hear her play a song. If you say "yes", she'll play the Jubilife City theme, but it's this modern version that sounds beautiful.

1. ayy lmao

2. pepe/wojack/reeee/normies-- basically I don't like a lot of them

3. HOVERBOARD (you didn't say it had to be real)

4. first: hOI!!! (translation: likes undertale a lot, yet another SFer I think I could get along with)

current: fucking dissed maurim LITTLE PIECE OF SH-- noooo I can't hate you :(

5. Lemon-ginger gummies. They're delicious!

6. Do you play any musical instruments?

7. Where do you get your great avatars from?

8. Do you intend on learning any foreign language(s)? If so, which one(s)?

9. Have you visited any foreign countries?

10. Have you read any of Tolkien's work (e.g. The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit)?

6. Yes! I can play the piano. In fact, I've been regularly playing it for about six years now.

7. I find them randomly, lol. I try not to change mine too often. Credit for my current one has to go to TheErrantShepherd, though. He gave it to me.

8. Not really, although I really should get around to learning Spanish.

9. I've only visited Mexico so far. One day, I'll add Iceland to that list.

10. No, but I've heard a lot about them. I'm a total contrarian, unfortunately. If something is constantly talked about I immediately don't like it for some reason. Like Undertale, for example. It's just a dumb thing I do. I always try and give things a chance.

Edited by Esme

6. Yes! I can play the piano. In fact, I've been regularly playing it for about six years now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cool~

Would you consider the piano your favourite instrument?

Would you rather be musically gifted or an amazing artist?

Have you ever played a Harvest Moon game?

What's your fav breed of dog?

What are your thoughts on pumpkin pie?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cool~

Would you consider the piano your favourite instrument?

Would you rather be musically gifted or an amazing artist?

Have you ever played a Harvest Moon game?

What's your fav breed of dog?

What are your thoughts on pumpkin pie?

1. Yes, I would. Initially, it wasn't even an instrument I had considered playing (It was actually the violin.); After taking lessons, I realized I liked the piano more.

2. Artist as in... a painter? A writer? That word can describe a lot of things. Either way, I love music so I would choose to be musically gifted. Although, I kinda am already!

3. I have not. What are they like?

4. American Eskimo! White as snow and just as fluffy!

5. My top pie. I love the taste, the smell, the texture... Man, you're making me hungry!

Llamas or alpacas?

Which flower do you think describes your personality best?

Do you sing?

Do you think your astrological sign fits you?

May I jump on the "first and current impressions of me" bandwagon?

Llamas or alpacas?

Which flower do you think describes your personality best?

Do you sing?

Do you think your astrological sign fits you?

May I jump on the "first and current impressions of me" bandwagon?

1. Alpacas.

2. Rafflesia Arnoldi Sunflower.

3. Yeah, I can sing, but I don't think that's my strongest talent.

4. It's Taurus and, yes, it fits me so perfectly it's a little scary.

5. First: Minimalist profile, yes, this is nice.

Current: I don't talk to this person enough. They seem nice.

Which of the seven deadly sins do you believe does the least harm?

Do you drink tea? If so, what's your favorite kind?

What's the thing you like least about SF?

Favorite air freshener/perfume/whatever scent?

If you could have any one superpower, but it had to have a drawback, what would it be?

Which of the seven deadly sins do you believe does the least harm?

Do you drink tea? If so, what's your favorite kind?

What's the thing you like least about SF?

Favorite air freshener/perfume/whatever scent?

If you could have any one superpower, but it had to have a drawback, what would it be?

6. I think they all do pretty equal amounts of harm.

7. I drink tea very often, actually. My favorite is masala chai.

8. IP Chat, but only because it does thing where, if I attempt to scroll up and someone posts while I'm scrolling up, it'll send me to the part of the chat where I had first entered. It's really annoying.

9. I like earthy scents and mint. There's this oil by a company named Aveda called "Earth Nature" that smells just like that. It's fantastic. I still have some, actually. I'm gonna be sad when it runs out because I'm pretty sure they don't sell it anymore.

10. I can imagine having a selfish power: The ability to heal both physical and mental wounds, but the cost is great and renders me exhausted for a long period of time. I'd have to be picky about who I use it on.

Cupcakes or muffins?

Opinion on turtles?

What's your favorite kind of bird?

Imagine that you woke up on one fine day and discovered that you suddenly became a magical girl. What would you do?

After Spanish, would you try to learn another language? If so, which one?

There's this oil by a company named Aveda called "Earth Nature" that smells just like that. It's fantastic. I still have some, actually. I'm gonna be sad when it runs out because I'm pretty sure they don't sell it anymore.

Hoo boy, I did a brief Google search on that and eBay has these "key element aroma" oils for like $70. That doesn't sound like normal pricing? x.x;

10. I can imagine having a selfish power: The ability to heal both physical and mental wounds, but the cost is great and renders me exhausted for a long period of time. I'd have to be picky about who I use it on.

... So you want to be a sex god?

Basically.

Wow, I completely missed the joke.

Cupcakes or muffins?

Opinion on turtles?

What's your favorite kind of bird?

Imagine that you woke up on one fine day and discovered that you suddenly became a magical girl. What would you do?

After Spanish, would you try to learn another language? If so, which one?

Hoo boy, I did a brief Google search on that and eBay has these "key element aroma" oils for like $70. That doesn't sound like normal pricing? x.x;

11. Muffins! There's this donut shop by my house that also makes fresh blueberry and banana muffins. They're softer than freshly washed cats and taste fantastic.

12. Cutest tanks in the animal kingdom.

13. Owls.

14. Fight against evil! Helping the forces of justice and goodness prevail! Unleashing my Super Ultra Mega Heart-Filled Love-Lashing Nasty Demolishing Kick of Ancient Powerful Righteous Furious Divine Might of the GODS FROM ABOVE THIS CHASM OF SUFFERING WE KNOW AS THE UNIVERSE-- THE SEEKING DEATH PUNCH OMEGA SUPREME!!!!!!

It'd be fun.

[spoiler=15.]Japanese so I can eloquently tell my favorite bara artists how much I love them and their work.

Also, yes, those pure essences are very expensive because I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore. Luckily, I was able to get that one in particular for free.

21. Any favorite authors?

22. Any favorite directors?

23. Favorite actors?

24. Favorite musicians?

25. Favorite Color?

26. Favorite fruit?

27. Flava flav or six flags?

28. What would repaying a favor look like for you?

29. Do you think you show favoritism in general, or are pretty much treating everyone the same?

30. If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

6. Waffles or pancakes?

7. Have you watched any Star Trek?

8. Favorite marsupial?

9. What do you think of Lake Hillier?

10. New York or Chicago style pizza?

6. Waffles!

7. Very little. I couldn't get into it.

8. Koalas. You should hear them when they're angry...

9. Lovely lake. It looks like a place you'd read about in a fairy tale.

10. New York. I prefer flat crusts rather than thick ones.

21. Any favorite authors?

22. Any favorite directors?

23. Favorite actors?

24. Favorite musicians?

25. Favorite Color?

26. Favorite fruit?

27. Flava flav or six flags?

28. What would repaying a favor look like for you?

29. Do you think you show favoritism in general, or are pretty much treating everyone the same?

30. If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

21. I've enjoyed a lot of Jeanette Winterson's works, especially her book of short stories, The World and Other Places, particularly the one called The 24-Hour Dog. It's a beautiful story and I love how she describes the experience of having a puppy. Here is an excerpt:

Link~

God, I love this story so much.

22. I can't really think of any, to be honest.

23. Chris Pratt. Not gonna lie, I kinda have a crush on him.

24. I have many: Joanna Newsom, Kieran Hebden (Four Tet), Nils Frahm, Josephine Foster, Micachu (Micachu & the Shapes), Keith Kennif (Helios, Goldmund), Bjork, Katherine King (Kaki King). I can keep going~

25. Brown, followed by Green.

26. Jackfruit. It's expensive, but it's the most exquisite fruit I have ever had the pleasure of tasting.

27. SIX FLAGS

28. I dunno. Just... doing something nice and appreciative for someone else. It's not always necessary to return favors, but it is nice to know that your deeds are appreciated. Sometimes a heartfelt "Thank you." is all that's needed.

29. I try to treat everyone the same, but sometimes you can't help but to pick favorites. Still, I try not to let that influence my decisions or the way I treat others in a bad way.

30. The kind of tree that grows Buddha's Hands. They're a citrus fruit with a wonderful scent. They're not something I'd eat raw, like a lemon or an orange, but I could surround myself in their delectable aroma all day.

Edited by Esme

11. Have you ever watched hockey?

12. In general, do you prefer sci-fi or fantasy?

13. Would you rather live a short but exciting life, or a long but uneventful one?

14. What are your thoughts on sand?

15. What do you think of Great Pyrenees?

11. Have you ever watched hockey?

12. In general, do you prefer sci-fi or fantasy?

13. Would you rather live a short but exciting life, or a long but uneventful one?

14. What are your thoughts on sand?

15. What do you think of Great Pyrenees?

11. I have. I enjoy MMA so the occasional violence isn't so off-putting.

12. Fantasy, although sci-fi is really good too.

13. Long and uneventful. It's nice to be thrilled and do great things. and, naturally, I want to be a part of great things. In the back of my mind, however, I mostly want to live in peace.

14. It's pleasant to touch and you can make castles out of it. I enjoy sand.

15. The breed of dog, right? They're cute and I'd love to own one.

16. What country has the best food?

17. Have you ever visited Yellowstone?

18. Do you want to live forever?

19. What do you think of this?

20. Do you like piña coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

16. What country has the best food?

17. Have you ever visited Yellowstone?

18. Do you want to live forever?

19. What do you think of this?

20. Do you like piña coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

16. Mexico. All of my favorite dishes happen to originate from that country.

17. I have not, but it's close by and is definitely a place I want to visit.

18. It'd be nice to, but at the same time it would also be terrible. To know that everyone but you is temporary-- that's a scary though, and I don't think I would be able to bear it.

19. Hilarious. I'd buy one if it said "Cunt" instead.

20. Oh, yes~

21. Would you rather live in a domed city on Mars or a cloud/floating city on Venus?

22. Are you afraid of death?

23. Have you ever visited any national parks?

24. If you could bring back an extinct animal species, what would you bring back?

25. Has there ever been any kind of media that seems like you should hate, but you actually really enjoyed?

21. Would you rather live in a domed city on Mars or a cloud/floating city on Venus?

22. Are you afraid of death?

23. Have you ever visited any national parks?

24. If you could bring back an extinct animal species, what would you bring back?

25. Has there ever been any kind of media that seems like you should hate, but you actually really enjoyed?

21. I've always fantasized about cool stuff like floating cities, so I'd choose Venus.

22. Everyone is in a way. You just have to accept that it is a very real possibility. I think I have already.

23. I have, yes, or at least I think I have. Just not Yellowstone.

24. Dodos.

25. Nothing that I can recall at the moment.

Ayy!

Favorite Superhero and super villain?

Decided who you are going to vote for in the primaries?

Beyonce or Nicki Minaj?

Did you get the new Joanna Newsom record?

Yo!

1. Ant Man and Venom.

2. I don't think I'll be voting this year.

3. Beyonce.

4. As soon as I get the money, I'll purchase it. I can't wait.

11). do you like BALLET??

12). favorite classical piece????

13). what is your favorite point of punctuation!?

14). what do you like doing while waiting in lines?

15). favorite cheap instant go-to food!?

11. Yes, it's actually one of my favorite types of dance to watch.

12. It's a tie between Les Lis Naissans and Les Barricades Mysterieuses by Francois Couperin.

13. Exclamation point!!!!!!

14. Browse my phone. Check out the guys in line. ;;;;;))))))

15. Egg rolls.